Las Vegas, NV 89101 Map · Phone number

About Bella on Demand Beauty

Bella on Demand Beauty

Bella is a high-end beauty booking service for women and men who simply want to look and feel beautiful and are not willing to settle for anything less than fabulous. Celebrity services include on demand hair styling, updo, airbrush make-up, gels for nails, waxing, teeth whitening, hair extensions and permanent eye lash extensions. Bella and its salon partners in New York, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami and Las Vegas have created looks for fashion designers, magazines, models and Hollywood. Say hello to a best-in-class stylist at your door whether you are rocking your heels at work or your comfy slippers and silk robe at home. With a few taps you can have a renowned stylist at your door, no fuss, just comfort. When you are done, no need to fish around for cash, your credit card is on file with Bella's state of the art application built with Titanium technology for iPhone and Android devices. Bella leaves you beautiful, confident, relaxed and ready to take on the world. Why? Because you're amazing and you deserve the best.

ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL

We believe in the power of beauty; we also believe that high end beauty should be attainable, and with Bella it is. Bella is a high-end beauty booking agency hired by fashion designers, magazines, media and customers who simply want to look and feel beautiful. We understand that beauty services should be a special, personal experience. That's why we have handpicked, a best-in-class group of stylists that have created looks for celebrities such as Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Alysia Reiner, Elle McPherson and Jennifer Lopez. We provide five-star stylists on demand, we bring hair, make-up and nails right to your door. Bella is for men and women who expect only the best on demand. Our app also connects busy professionals to stylists in top- rated salons and spas. Bella is a place for customers, stylists and salons to share their experiences and connect.

ALWAYS ON DEMAND

Bella is committed to bringing the best on-demand beauty services to both women and men, offering a menu of select treatments that can be experienced in-salon, or in the comfort of one's home or office or location of their choosing. Vetted through top beauty stylists and experts, Bella's vendor partner network is best-in-class and will constantly evolve to bring its users the best, freshest and most sophisticated top-of-the-line beauty services. Each vendor partner is held to the highest level of standards including expertise, quality, mindfulness and service.

ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL | ALWAYS ON DEMAND

a3bc8b11d36dd90b 1460576705607 image4
image4

3 Reviews for Bella on Demand Beauty

Heidi · Married on 05/14/2016

Me and my girls were here in Vegas for my bachelorette party. We researched Bella for hair and makeup and for them to come to us. We wanted to look stunning out on the town, they showed up on time and were a blast. Our makeup and hair was picture perfect, literally. We took so many pictures! Between the hair and makeup, we did notice that they offered permanent lashes, waxing and nails. So when I come back to get married I know who I will be booking an appt with!

Sent on 05/01/2016

T · Married on 04/09/2016

If you are looking for the best hair and makeup team the Bella Team is it! They came directly to me and my party and we received amazing service! I have never felt so special in my life! Not only me but my bridal party as well! From start to finish, the Bella team made me comfortable and glamorous! Highly recommend, totally worth every penny!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Vely · Married on 02/14/2016

AMAZING SERVICES! If you haven't heard of Bella on Demand yet, you need too! Not only did I get pampered on my Wedding day, but I booked an additional appointment for waxing before my honeymoon. Both appointments they came to my hotel and were super professional. I couldn't feel more like a princess.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Bella on Demand Beauty FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists, Tanning, Teeth Whitening
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing