New York, NY 10025 Map · Phone number

About Jasmine Ibrahim

Celebrity Hair and Makeup Artist based in NYC. Available for local and international bookings.

fullsizerender
angie1
claireandthecrew

25 Reviews for Jasmine Ibrahim

pamela · Married on 06/03/2017

Jasmine is the absolute BEST! I can't imagine a better makeup artist and hair stylist on your wedding day than Jasmine. The updo she did for me was a work of art. Her makeup was flawless and lasted all night. On top of that she is a genuinely nice person and has a calm, soothing way about her which helped calm my nerves on my big day!

Sara · Married on 07/14/2016

Jasmine is the BEST. 100%, hands down, the BEST hair and make up choice you could make for your wedding day. I got lucky enough to hire her for a wedding in Virginia (while I live on the West Coast). We weren't able to do a trial before hand, but she still got the look I wanted exactly right. It also stayed put allllll night, despite the heat - I couldn't believe it. She took amazing care of me, my bridesmaids and my mom. She even helped my grandma who was struggling to do her own hair. Her professionalism, talent and kindness are beyond compare. Do yourself a favor and contact her. You'll be happy you did!

Ana-Maria · Married on 05/21/2016

Jasmine is an incredible artist. Her makeup looks very natural and complimented the features of my face. I asked her to bring out the green in my eyes and she did an amazing job. I can't stop staring at my eyes in all the pictures from that night!! She not only is an awesome makeup artist but was very caring about how I might be feeling before walking down the isle. She always has a huge smile on her face which will put even the most nervous bride at ease. It is rare to find someone with so much talent and such a great heart. I couldn't recommend Jasmine enough for anyone looking to get their makeup done for their wedding day.

Jasmine Ibrahim FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 23.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• Up Do Specialist
    Up Do Specialist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jasmine is so talented! Her makeup applications are absolutely flawless. I have seen her transform people into stunning models and it always amazes me how easy and effortless she makes it look. I recommend Jasmine to all of my brides and Truly love working with her. It is very hard to find a makeup artist like Jasmine with so much experience and pure talent, she makes you look your absolute best!

• New York, NY 10025 See on map