New York, NY 10025 Map · Phone number

About Jasmine Ibrahim

Celebrity Hair and Makeup Artist based in NYC. Available for local and international bookings.

fullsizerender
angie1

25 Reviews for Jasmine Ibrahim

• Olivia

Olivia · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Jasmine is an extremely talented makeup artist! She did my makeup and my cousins makeup for our weddings the same year, May 20th and August 5th. I can not express how much I was comforted by her work. I had marks and break-outs on my face the day of the wedding and I was so worried that it would show to everyone and in my pictures but she know how to cover everything as if nothing was there. No pumps were showing.. and the makeup was perfect!!

She's extremely friendly and works with your schedule! I was truly thankful that she was apart of my special day!! I was comforted when I saw my face after she finished applying the make-up!

Thank you Jasmine!! I don't know what I would've done if my face was messed up for my wedding!

Sent on 08/30/2012

pamela · Married on 06/03/2017

Jasmine is the absolute BEST! I can't imagine a better makeup artist and hair stylist on your wedding day than Jasmine. The updo she did for me was a work of art. Her makeup was flawless and lasted all night. On top of that she is a genuinely nice person and has a calm, soothing way about her which helped calm my nerves on my big day!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Sara · Married on 07/14/2016

Jasmine is the BEST. 100%, hands down, the BEST hair and make up choice you could make for your wedding day. I got lucky enough to hire her for a wedding in Virginia (while I live on the West Coast). We weren't able to do a trial before hand, but she still got the look I wanted exactly right. It also stayed put allllll night, despite the heat - I couldn't believe it. She took amazing care of me, my bridesmaids and my mom. She even helped my grandma who was struggling to do her own hair. Her professionalism, talent and kindness are beyond compare. Do yourself a favor and contact her. You'll be happy you did!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jasmine Ibrahim FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 23.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• Up Do Specialist
    Up Do Specialist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jasmine is so talented! Her makeup applications are absolutely flawless. I have seen her transform people into stunning models and it always amazes me how easy and effortless she makes it look. I recommend Jasmine to all of my brides and Truly love working with her. It is very hard to find a makeup artist like Jasmine with so much experience and pure talent, she makes you look your absolute best!

• New York, 10025 See on map