Utica, MI 48317 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bella La Vita Events

What can a BLVE coordinator do for you?
A coordinator is hired by you, for you. Their knowledge of services and experience in event planning will help you get the most for your time and money.
A coordinator will ease your worries and reduce your stress level so that you can enjoy your day!

Why hire a BLVE coordinator?
In addition to relying on the ceremony or reception site managers to meet all of your needs, a Bella La Vita Event Director is your personal assistant.
They will act on your behalf, following all of the guidelines you establish. Their first interest is not in the venue but in in making you an utmost priority.
You will not have to ask friends or family members to complete any of the tasks that need to be done, so that they too can enjoy your day with you!

a77db9090104c028 1531391213 075e45783c92ca8c 1531391212 6292a31079200a8f 153139
a77db9090104c028 1531391213 075e45783c92ca8c 1531391212 6292a31079200a8f 153139
ChocoFountain

3 Reviews for Bella La Vita Events

Maria · Married on 07/24/2010

I cannot say anything but positive things about the planning assistance that I received.
    I had alot of great ideas to start with and Bella made them just incredible!
    Also, I was really happy with the price I paid for the services I got! Friends of mine paid much more for much less.
    I would recommend their services to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/29/2010

Lisa · Married on 07/12/2008

Having Nicole from Bella La Vita Events as my wedding planner was a God-send. She was so knowledgeable and well-organized, that I never had to worry about a thing. The day was absolutely perfect down to the very last detail, and I know that would not have been possible without Nicole helping me out every step of the way. I never had to worry about anything as Nicole was always on top of it all.

To all future brides -- choosing Bella La Vita Events to help with your special day will be the best decision you ever make (well maybe next to deciding to get married ;-)!).

Sent on 08/30/2010

Katie · Married on 10/05/2007

I was very happy to have booked a day of coordinator.
    Nicole took care of all of the details that I needed so I didn't need to ask anyone else for anything.
    I was really happy for the low cost since we were on a tight budget.
    I think "Thank You" isn't enough for all that she did. I would for sure refer them to anyone!

Sent on 09/19/2010

Bella La Vita Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bella La Vita Events 1
    $100 off our Platinum Day-Of Coordination package!!
    Receive $100 off of our Platinum Day-Of Coordination package when you mention you saw this ad on weddingwire.com!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Bella La Vita Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Utica, 48317 See on map