North Providence, RI 02911 Map · Phone number

About Bella Images

When I started my company, I wanted to be able to capture a feeling for someone without that feeling being, "I cannot afford this." I researched other photography companies and was shocked. I said to my husband, "How do any of these people sleep at night charging that much and not giving the client anything to show for it?" I decided then to make myself different. I decided to do what I feel most people want—get a quality product and service at a low cost. And that's what I've been doing since.

Please feel free to email me with any questions that you may have. And do not be afraid to negotiate. I want to work with you. I love making people smile. I love knowing that not only when they are in front of my camera they are smiling, but years from now, looking at their photographs, they will be smiling too. I love putting you (and your wallet) at ease. I love being in this business—the business of putting dreams on paper

IMG 1154 2
Bella Images
Caturing the moments before the BIG moment.
Caturing the moments before the BIG moment.
Noticing the little things.
Noticing the little things.
Remembering the ones who will remember with you.
Remembering the ones who will remember with you.

1 Reviews for Bella Images

D. · Married on 01/03/2008

Perfection is the only word. Everything was fabulous. I cannot believe she could take the pictures and handle the days events. She was WONDERFUL!!! If you do not call her, you will regret it.

Sent on 05/24/2008