Bethlehem, PA 18025 Map · Phone number

About Bella Events Planning Company

A Fabulous Wedding Awaits You!

Congratulations on your engagement! At Bella Events, our goal is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of. A wedding that reflects your unique personality and style. A wedding that you and your guests will delight in.

When you schedule your wedding consultation we will have the opportunity to discuss in detail your vision for your wedding day.

My extensive industry experience and contacts makes Bella Events uniquely positioned to create your memorable day by either managing your entire wedding or simply certain aspects. My certification as a wedding and event planner was obtained through Temple University and began my career as a wedding planner that has spanned over 25 years.

Mimi Fioravanti, Certified Wedding and Event Planner

• Vintage Rose Events Management
  • Borroughed with Love Co.
  • Elegant Etiquette
IMG1670
AutumnLeaves

4 Reviews for Bella Events Planning Company

Lucy · Married on 10/03/2009

Mimi is an absolute angel! My wedding was this past weekend, October 3 2009. I married the love of my life and I wanted my one day to be just as special as our love affair. I contacted Mimi and asked her to handle every detail of my splendid day. She was professional, honest, understanding, and nurturing. I feel that what really sets her apart from any other wedding planner I met with, and believe me I met with many, is that she handles every detail you need with a professional nature but cares for happy couple with such tlc. That is something I think every bride and groom deserve. I have been running around town telling everyone about her! She was truly a savior! I believe I am naming my first born after her =) ha!

Sent on 10/06/2009

Victoria · Married on 10/03/2009

Planning my Rehearsal Reception for a large number of wedding guests and doing it from out of state seemed a daunting task. However, working with Mimi Fioravanti made it seem effortless and the process was exciting and positive. There was no detail too small or task too large for her to handle. She shared my vision from the beginning and was enthusiastic, organized and supportive. Her suggestions and excellent taste were always welcome and yet she encouraged me to be creative. I felt her ultimate goal was to allow me to enjoy the evening - and I did. My guests are still raving about their night at the Kemerer Museum and I know without Mimi it would not have run so smoothly. She was professional and yet made the process personal with her care and interest. It was a pleasure to work with Mimi and I feel I truly "have a friend in Pennsylvania."

Sent on 10/10/2009

Sophia · Married on 09/19/2009

Mimi Fioravanti was like an absolute dream to me. I have been with my now husband for four years and could not wait for our beautiful day! With both of our daily lives the second Mimi was hired she took care of every detail better than I think I could have! She was on top of every single detail all the while playing a mother role to me. I honestly felt like the luckiest bride on the planet. From the day she was hired to the day of my wedding I truly had not a care in the world!

Sent on 10/05/2009

Award

Bella Events Planning Company FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

• Bethlehem See on map
    Location of (Bella Events Planning Company)