Elegant Events Planning + Design

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating

We believe weddings should be as unique as our couples – never bland or boring.

Elegant Events brings together our in-house team of planners and floral designers to create events using your story and favorite experiences as our inspiration. Our couples recognize us as wedding professionals who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism. We provide award-winning and published planning & design services for special events! Our work has been featured in The Knot, MunaLuchi Bride, Maharani Weddings, Zola and Philadelphia Wedding Magazine. Our best event is the one we’ll create with you!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

4.8 out of 5 rating
  • Neha
    Neha Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Helped us have the wedding of our dreams!

We are so happy that we had Donielle and the Elegant Events team backing us for our non-traditional, large, multicultural wedding in Philly this Spring! We both lead very busy lives, and relied on Donielle every step of the way in our planning process. She was patient with us, helped us find the perfect vendors, and talked through countless details and scenarios so we felt ready for our weekend. When the big day came, her team stayed calm and on top of all of the details (despite some unintended hiccups that were out of their control) and made sure we had the best night. We are so grateful for everything Donielle and her team have done for us, and will cherish our wedding forever!

Elegant Events Planning + Design's reply:

What a pleasure it was to plan your spectacular multicultural, multi-day, fusion wedding celebration! You noted that you wanted an event that was a true reflection of your love story and we were delighted to bring the vision to life. Thank you for planning with us!!!
    Natasha Married on 07/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Choosing Elegant Events as my wedding planning team was the best decision that I could have made. Not only were they efficient, talented, and professional, they also cared. All of the staff members under the direction of Mrs. Shelia Corbitt took the time to understand and meet my unique needs as a bride and the needs of my entire wedding party. This company was an amazing asset to my day and I couldn't imagine getting through it all wilth out them. I plan tol use their planning services for all of my major events in the future.
    Suzy P. Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Working with Elegant Events and Sheila especially was such as easy and fun process. I shared some photos and ideas with Sheila and she easily captured my ideas into floral designs. She had no problem working within my budget and made it very clear that regardless of my budget, she would not down play my bridal bouquet as it was my special day:) She was very easy to communicate with and through their software program, I always had the most up to date proposal, as I made changes to my requests several times throughout the process. The flowers were delivered to the hotel and venue on time and were absolutely beautiful!!! I loved my bridal bouquet and the bridesmaid flowers added so much to their look! I could not have asked for a better florist than Sheila as she captured my floral wedding vision and made it a reality!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Philadelphia String Quartet Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Beautiful location and well organized. Would recommend to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Unique Invitations by Deborah Unique Invitations by Deborah Wedding Invitations

Sheila Corbett of Elegant Events is fabulous!! Every time I've been with her, she is the utmost professional and soooo knowledgeable. I've see her at events, Brides against Breast Cancer and she was showing the bride the dresses and really knows her stuff! She's also a Sandals representative and florist and has outstanding deals. I can't say enough nice things about Sheila Corbett. I've referred her numerous times. If you're looking for a Wedding Planner, you can't get any better than her. She's also a former Present of Association of Bridal Coordinators, and Wish Upon a Wedding which helps provide dream weddings to those who are terminal. Great lady! Give her a call! Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah

Eclectic Events Eclectic Events Wedding DJs

Sheila is one of the Best Wedding planners I have ever encountered. She is very Professional and organized. She is also very detailed oriented and very passionate about the quality of service that she delivers to every client. I highly recommend Sheila and Elegant Events to anyone getting married or having a event.

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup
Eclectic Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 57 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

7300 Shelbourne St Philadelphia, PA, 19111
Location of (Elegant Events Planning + Design)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding