Eclectic Events

Philadelphia, PA View map
$945 Most Popular Price

$945 Most Popular Price

Eclectic Events (formerly Eclectic Entertainment) is a professional DJ and entertainment service based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This experienced team of professionals strives to go the extra mile for every client, incorporating their natural energy and enthusiasm into their entertainment experiences. Eclectic Events provides unparalleled services for a range of special occasions including weddings, proms, fundraisers, and baby showers.

This Pennsylvania-based service is not limited to a specific music genre, performing a selection of styles including country, jazz, pop, rock, and more. The team makes it a priority to develop a genuine understanding of your dream vision, incorporating your individual style and taste. Eclectic Entertainment strives to provide seamless service, allowing clients to avail of initial consultations, do-not-play-lists, and one-event-per-day policies. The team also focuses on the use of premium equipment, availing of high-quality microphones, sound systems, and uplighting.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$795

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$945

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

• Binta
    Binta A. Married on 04/01/2022

Wonderful Wedding DJ

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Eclectic DJ for our wedding. The planning process leading up to the wedding day was seamless. DJ Jean Jacques was wonderful to work with on the day of the wedding - the playlist he created for our wedding was exactly what we were looking for! 10/10 would recommend!
  • Lily
    Lily H. Married on 02/09/2022

Awesome multicultural music selection for a diverse group of guests

We booked with DJ Jean Jacque Jean for our wedding in September 2020. He was very professional throughout the whole process and got us a great package deal for DJ/Photography/Videography. Our pictures, picture album and short form video came out great! They were able to capture all of our most treasured moments in pictures and videos. As for the music...absolutely amazing!!!! DJ Triple J was able to get our very diverse crowd engaged and we danced all night! He had wide range of multicultural music selections and able play a little something for everyone. He was really great with our guests and was able to keep up with our desired timeline during the reception. I would absolutely recommend him and would use his services again for any future events.

Eclectic Events's reply:

Lily, thank you for the glorious review. My team and I had a great time at your wedding. I'm glad you allowed us the opportunity to make your special day the ultimate Experience! 馃挄
    Stephanie Married on 10/02/2021
    Jean-Jacques and Kiel did an AMAZING job at my wedding! He provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and it was fantastic. The ceremony flowed so smoothly with the music. The cocktail hour was perfect because they played all the songs I requested and the reception....where do I even start?!! The music during dinner hour was just as I asked, light and fun. He even played an instrumental version of Call Me Maybe which made me so happy! After dinner and the cake was cut, the dancing begun and it lasted hours! It was the BEST dance party ever! My husband is from Venezuela and we requested that Jean-Jacques play some salsa, bacheta and merengue and he played a perfect combination of that music, the oldies but goodies american music, and more modern, pop, dance songs for the younger crowd. Jean-Jacques integrated the different music and cultures perfectly. I cannot tell you how awesome of a DJ he is. I would definitely recommend him!! I've heard that the music either makes or brakes a wedding reception and Jean-Jacques and Kiel definitely MADE the wedding reception. I do not think that our wedding would have been nearly as fun as it was if we chose another DJ. I can't thank them enough! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

- Steph & Pedro

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Elegant Events Elegant Events Wedding Planners

Jean-Jacques is a true professional in every sice of the word. He is entertaining. You and your guest are guaranteed to have a great experiene.

1412 Aldine Street Philadelphia, PA, 19111
1-866-376-9629
215-259-3381
Location of (Eclectic Events)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding