Philadelphia, PA 19111 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Eclectic Entertainment

THE ECLECTIC EXPERIENCE

Proper execution and the right entertainment venue is a must for the success of any event. At Eclectic Entertainment, we approach every event with energy, passion, and determination, regardless of event size or budget.

Our success is directly attributed to our approach of valuing each event as an opportunity to invest in relationships. With relationships with countless vendors in the industry, we have the flexibility and agility to adapt to unique customer needs to provide the one of a kind experience they deserve.

EVENT & ENTERTAINMENT PLANNING

Wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, fundraiser, baby shower, home soirée or prom—whatever the event, we strive to create the ultimate party. Every detail and feature will incorporate your interests and tastes, with a touch of our originality. From the venue, to lighting, to entertainment—we come together to create an unforgettable experience.

In addition, Eclectic Entertainment goes beyond the scope of music and will work with you to review every detail of your event, your taste in music and every activity that will take place. This essential allows Eclectic Entertainment to produce selections of music associated with the respective timeline of events.

Our bands and DJs do more than just play music. We create an exceptional high-energy environment of eclectic entertainment that’s bound to get everyone involved and moving. Here at Eclectic Entertainment, we specialize in on-site coordination and pre-event scheduling.

Our seasoned staff has years of event planning and are ready to afford you with the best event possible. Why not make your experience Eclectic?

Follow Eclectic Entertainment on

IMG8904
img5227 jpg

43 Reviews for Eclectic Entertainment

Rohan · Married on 07/14/2018

On time, friendly, interactive, reliable, professional, the best, always willing to go the extra mile. When it comes to excellence in every way there's no one else that we would recommend more than Jean with Eclectic Entertainment. Jean and his crew will go to the moon and back for you. The sound and lighting was excellent. I will have to upload pictures. Jean Jacques is great. He makes you feel like family and that he appreciate you and your special day. I can't say enough great things about him, his crew, and the service they provide. Truly our hero.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Eclectic Entertainment's reply:

Rohan, thank you for the glorious review. My team and I had a great time at your wedding. I'm glad you allowed us the opportunity to make your special day the ultimate Experience!

Miosotis · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I were so lucky to have met the owner of this company! Jean was amazing the whole way through. He was able to keep the crowd on the dance floor and even got on the floor himself. We loved how involved he was and his genuiness to make our day as smooth and special as he could. We had multiple services wth him- uplighting, dj, and videographer. All of it was smooth and beautifully done. He also played almost all of our song requests (there were many)
    and showed he was having a great time. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! that made my husband and I very happy because we wanted everyone to have a good time and Jean made this happen for us. I would not hesitate to purchase his services in the future and refer him many more clients. Thank you again for making our day a great time!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Eclectic Entertainment's reply:

Miositosis, thank you for the wonderful review. My team and I had a great time at your wedding. I'm glad you allowed us the opportunity to make your special day the ultimate Experience!

Anita · Married on 09/09/2017

I don't know how else to say it, but this company is the best! They provided my videography, DJ, and live band. I also was able to get uplighting and a photo booth. They have it all. (I wish I'd also gotten them for my photography but I'd already signed a contract with another vendor. Alas) Anyway, the music was on point at my reception. Jean-Jacques was able to read the crowd and kept everyone entertained. The live band was great and I was absolutely blown away by the video I received. I mean, just above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend them! These are professionals through and through! I mean, a few days before my wedding I was stressed out about my photographer possibly not showing up because I'd been unable to reach them for some time and they'd already been paid in full. I am blanking on the gentleman's name, but he was in charge of the videography and just took the time to calm me down over the phone and assure me that whether or not my intended photographer showed, I'd have pictures. He had the equipment and if necessary he'd take pictures as well as handle the videography. I mean, he absolutely did not have to do that but I really appreciated it. He even checked in the night before via text just to see if I'd gotten in touch with my photographer. I can't emphasize how the little things with this company meant so much. They have a really cool questionnaire and they really take the time to understand what your vision is and build on that. Not a single dull moment all night. I highly recommend Eclectic Entertainment!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Eclectic Entertainment's reply:

Anita and Justin, thank you for the fantastic review. My team and I had a great time at your wedding. I'm glad you allowed us the opportunity to make your special day the ultimate Experience!

Eclectic Entertainment Pricing

Eclectic Entertainment Price Rates

Eclectic Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 745.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,490.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Setup
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Elegant Events
    Elegant Events Wedding Planners

Jean-Jacques is a true professional in every sice of the word. He is entertaining. You and your guest are guaranteed to have a great experiene.

• Philadelphia, 19111 See on map
    2152593381 (Other Phone Number)