PO Box 22062, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About D.H. Productions DJ's For All Occasions

D.H. Productions DJ's For All Occasions offers professionals and custom designed digital sound systems, we can deliver the perfect entertainment for any occasion.

Please call 610.867.8349 for details and discuss your very important event - We do not give pricing via Wedding Wire messages! Your event is too important and deserves a free phone consultation to ensure you are getting exactly what you need for the the perfect event! Visit_us At dhpro.com!

Follow D.H. Productions DJ's For All Occasions on

1 User photo

D.H. Productions DJ's For All Occasions 1
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 08/24/2018

Heather was amazing! I sent a list of preferred songs- and every one of them was played. My daughter, who is mentally challenged, LOVES music and Heather was so patient and kind with her. Heather took her requests and made her feel as special as she is :)
    Heather kept us all on our feet- and even took pictures that she displayed on a screen on the dance floor which everyone LOVED! Thank you Heather for making our wedding fun!!!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    D.H. Productions DJ's For All Occasions 2

Bella · Married on 05/07/2017

When my brother was getting married and told me he was thinking of just having an ipod, I convinced him he should really look to a professional to do the job - after all, you only get married once (I hope for his sake!)
    I never hired a DJ before, but I said I'd help him - I wasn't even sure what to look for to be honest, but after finding these guys and looking around, they come highly recommended! I called for my brother and got all the info I needed to tell him this was a good choice for the "BIG DAY"
    DH Pro was easy to work with, and they helped him and his fiance along the way with getting all the details ironed out, making the day absolutely PERFECT! I was so happy with how everything turned out, that I'm holding on to their business card for when it's my turn! Otherwise, I will keep referring them to anyone who ever asks me about a DJ! The staff is SO nice too!!
    -Bella

Sent on 06/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

I had DH Productions as the djs for my wedding and they were great. They played everything we wanted to hear, and I could tell they were in sync with the crowd. Every song that came on everybody was like yea, AWEsome and dancing all over like crazy! It was so GREAT! I'll definitely hire them again! Thanks for maaking my day great

Sent on 01/06/2017

D.H. Productions DJ's For All Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 299.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System

• PO Box 22062 Lehigh Valley, 18002 See on map