Eclectic Entertainment Reviews

43 | Philadelphia, PA

43 Reviews for Eclectic Entertainment

43 Eclectic Entertainment Reviews

Rohan · Married on 07/14/2018

On time, friendly, interactive, reliable, professional, the best, always willing to go the extra mile. When it comes to excellence in every way there's no one else that we would recommend more than Jean with Eclectic Entertainment. Jean and his crew will go to the moon and back for you. The sound and lighting was excellent. I will have to upload pictures. Jean Jacques is great. He makes you feel like family and that he appreciate you and your special day. I can't say enough great things about him, his crew, and the service they provide. Truly our hero.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Eclectic Entertainment's reply:

Rohan, thank you for the glorious review. My team and I had a great time at your wedding. I'm glad you allowed us the opportunity to make your special day the ultimate Experience!

Miosotis · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I were so lucky to have met the owner of this company! Jean was amazing the whole way through. He was able to keep the crowd on the dance floor and even got on the floor himself. We loved how involved he was and his genuiness to make our day as smooth and special as he could. We had multiple services wth him- uplighting, dj, and videographer. All of it was smooth and beautifully done. He also played almost all of our song requests (there were many)
    and showed he was having a great time. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! that made my husband and I very happy because we wanted everyone to have a good time and Jean made this happen for us. I would not hesitate to purchase his services in the future and refer him many more clients. Thank you again for making our day a great time!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Eclectic Entertainment's reply:

Miositosis, thank you for the wonderful review. My team and I had a great time at your wedding. I'm glad you allowed us the opportunity to make your special day the ultimate Experience!

Anita · Married on 09/09/2017

I don't know how else to say it, but this company is the best! They provided my videography, DJ, and live band. I also was able to get uplighting and a photo booth. They have it all. (I wish I'd also gotten them for my photography but I'd already signed a contract with another vendor. Alas) Anyway, the music was on point at my reception. Jean-Jacques was able to read the crowd and kept everyone entertained. The live band was great and I was absolutely blown away by the video I received. I mean, just above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend them! These are professionals through and through! I mean, a few days before my wedding I was stressed out about my photographer possibly not showing up because I'd been unable to reach them for some time and they'd already been paid in full. I am blanking on the gentleman's name, but he was in charge of the videography and just took the time to calm me down over the phone and assure me that whether or not my intended photographer showed, I'd have pictures. He had the equipment and if necessary he'd take pictures as well as handle the videography. I mean, he absolutely did not have to do that but I really appreciated it. He even checked in the night before via text just to see if I'd gotten in touch with my photographer. I can't emphasize how the little things with this company meant so much. They have a really cool questionnaire and they really take the time to understand what your vision is and build on that. Not a single dull moment all night. I highly recommend Eclectic Entertainment!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Eclectic Entertainment's reply:

Anita and Justin, thank you for the fantastic review. My team and I had a great time at your wedding. I'm glad you allowed us the opportunity to make your special day the ultimate Experience!

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

Jean and his staff were so wonderful to work with! They nailed everything from the ceremony, briadal party entrances all the way through the reception. Every seat was empty in the reception, because everyone was up on the dance floor! Jean listened to every request we had for our wedding day and met it with flying colors. After the wedding we had multiple people request for his information because they wanted to use him for their future events.

Kerri · Married on 09/10/2016

We definitely made the right choice in picking Jean-Jacques for our wedding! We went to a couple bridal showcases, but we just didn’t feel right about making our decision yet. We watched a few of Jean-Jacques’ videos and chose him, and we couldn’t have been happier! From our first phone call, he made us feel so comfortable and excited. We went through every detail of what we wanted. He was always available to answer our calls, and even gave us suggestions when we were unsure. He told me that I should consider picking a different song to walk down the aisle to than my bridesmaids, because the day was about me and that I was special, so I wanted my guests to know that I was coming. I really appreciated that. When it came down to our wedding day, I was greeted with a big hug. Throughout the night, he knew just what music to play to keep our guests entertained and on the dance floor, and he even danced with our guests. Jean-Jacques had great energy and was so much fun! His assistant, Jerome, was working our Photo Booth and was also out on the dance floor a lot! At one point, thinking he was on the dance floor, we were looking for my five year old nephew. It was in the Photo Booth where we found him, taking pictures with Jerome! They were both amazing and they truly made our wedding day so perfect. Our guests had a great time and so did we! I would definitely recommend using Jean-Jacques for any event!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Eclectic Entertainment's reply:

Kerri, Thank you for the amazing review. And thank you for selecting me to be part of your special day! You, Joe, And your guests were Awesome! Jerome and I had such an amazing time and we are still talking about how much fun and how amazing your wedding was. Best wishes to you, Joe and the entire family!

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2016

A Flexible, responsive, honest, and genuine group of people to work with! Jean-Jacques Took a picture of my lighting ideas and made it a reality. When I need any of there other services in the future I won't hesitate to hire them again and will highly recommend them to others for all wedding needs!

Lorie · Married on 05/05/2016

Jean made my day very special!!! The DJ and photo booth services were on point.
    My family and friends had a blast!!!
    Thanks Jean

Rebecca · Married on 02/06/2016

DJ Jean Jacques was great at our wedding! He kept everyone dancing all night long. We made a few last minute changes and he was very accommodating. Everyone loved the photo booth and I can't wait to see the album with all the pictures. I would definitely recommend Eclectic Entertainment.

Kelley · Married on 10/17/2015

Jean was absolutely fantastic! He played exactly what I wanted and made sure everyone was on the dance floor! It was an amazing night and he helped make it so much fun!

5 stars is an understatement when talking about the flow of the evening! From the initial phone call with Jean-Jaques , emails throughout the year, and our wedding night- he was fantastic and made us & our wedding day feel like top priority. Our guests are still calling us in awe over how amazing the array of music was & how he was unlike any DJ they have ever seen host an event. Right down to memorial songs we had asked him to play to honor my father, Jean-Jaques became a part of such a memorable family event- he even danced a song or two with us all! We wish we could relive the night over & over. Thank you for all your attention to detail & customization of our reception!

Suzette · Married on 09/05/2015

The service I received was above my expectations! I wanted so much and they were able to deliver. .we had an amazing time.Dj Benz was great and fun to work with..and he took care of everything. Jean also came along for support, he was like family dancing and partying with us!

Kelsey · Married on 08/22/2015

Jean-Jacques was absolutely wonderful for our wedding! He dealt with all last minute additions and indecision with ease (and there was alot of them). He made sure that all age groups in the wedding were up and dancing thoughout the night. He made it easy and affordable to get ceremony music, a pianist for the cocktail hour, and amazing reception music. We were so glad that we chose him to be our DJ, and we had such an amazing time dancing all night!

Tanya · Married on 07/18/2015

Jean-Jacque was awesome! Every single person at my wedding reception was in the floor dancing. He was personable, took requests from guests, and kept the party alive and going through out the night. I would use him again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend him to everyone. Thanks Jean-Jacque for a spectacular and most memorable night!!

Peguy · Married on 06/20/2015

Great DJ great service. Jean Jacques is the best ask for him when booking a DJ.

Linda · Married on 05/31/2015

I can't say enough of about our DJ Jack and DJ Benzi..my guest are STILL RAVING ABOUT THEM... they were AMAZING!!!! Our first meeting we didn't have a clue what to expect. Jack answer all my questions and gave me great suggestions. I knew right from there he wouldn't steer me wrong. All i can stay is that, Eclectic Entertainment had everyone up on that dance floor ALL NIGHT.... even my father in-law, who NEVER dance was on killing his moves!!! I will DEFINITELY recommend them for any wedding, gathering, parties, birthdays, ANYTHING you will not be disappointed!

Amara · Married on 11/29/2014

DJ Jean Jacques was a pleasure to work with and kept every one of our guests on the dance floor during the entire reception. He had a great music selection and was able to gauge what type of music our guests enjoyed to keep everyone engaged. He was extremely flexible, even with all of the last minute changes we made to our schedule and music. He was very professional and well organized and I would highly recommend him as a DJ for any event.

Melanie · Married on 10/04/2014

Best DJ I have ever met! All of my music needs were fulfilled and all of my guests continue to compliment his work! I highly recommend Eclectic to anyone and everyone who is in need of a DJ!

Jean Jacques was absolutely wonderful!!! Very professional, lots of fun and available for any concerns we had. Our guests had the time of their lives. I have even recommended Jean Jacques for some friends of mine who are getting married. It was a day I will never forget.

Everything was fantastic!! My guests had a great time.

Arlene · Married on 06/01/2014

Very professional, well dressed, and knows how to work a crowd! I have a lot of Caribbean family and friends, and American friends...everyone had a blast at my wedding! He even Encourage me to do my surprise performance when I was trying to chicken out!!!!! Thank GOD I did it, EVERYONE LOVED IT!!!!

Kelly · Married on 10/27/2013

DJ Triple Jean is an AWESOME DJ! He met with me and was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. He was extremely professional and met all our music needs. My husband and I are so happy with the outcome and our guests raved about the music choices during the ceremony and reception!!

Shira · Married on 08/31/2013

DJ JJ was AWESOME!!!!!! We danced the whole night!! The dance floor stayed full!!

Edward · Married on 08/11/2013

Eclectic Sounds Disc Jockeys did an amazing job at our wedding my wife and I were extremely pleased. Our DJ (Jean) was able to keep the partying rocking!

mouhamar · Married on 08/02/2013

I have conducted business with this vendor and i would definitely recommended him to others. He have been very helpful and have gone above and beyond to make sure this day was a great day for my wife and i.

Sue · Married on 07/11/2013

Jean made my daughter's wedding wonderful! His selection of music and our requests blended together nicely. Everyone at the wedding had a great time. Thanks, DJ Jean!