41 Reviews for Eclectic Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (2)
One Event Per Day (1)
41 Eclectic Entertainment Reviews

My husband and I were so lucky to have met the owner of this company! Jean was amazing the whole way through. He was able to keep the crowd on the dance floor and even got on the floor himself. We loved how involved he was and his genuiness to make our day as smooth and special as he could. We had multiple services wth him- uplighting, dj, and videographer. All of it was smooth and beautifully done. He also played almost all of our song requests (there were many)
and showed he was having a great time. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! that made my husband and I very happy because we wanted everyone to have a good time and Jean made this happen for us. I would not hesitate to purchase his services in the future and refer him many more clients. Thank you again for making our day a great time!

Profile Picture Miosotis, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Electric Enterainment kept the party going during the event. They knew exactly when nd how to include every aspect of what we wanted during the reception. They also went out of their way to make the time extra special for us.

Profile Picture Joy, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome music, great dj, great person

Profile Picture Andrew, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eclectic entertainment was wonderful!

Profile Picture Cecilia , 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jean and his staff were so wonderful to work with! They nailed everything from the ceremony, briadal party entrances all the way through the reception. Every seat was empty in the reception, because everyone was up on the dance floor! Jean listened to every request we had for our wedding day and met it with flying colors. After the wedding we had multiple people request for his information because they wanted to use him for their future events.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We definitely made the right choice in picking Jean-Jacques for our wedding! We went to a couple bridal showcases, but we just didn’t feel right about making our decision yet. We watched a few of Jean-Jacques’ videos and chose him, and we couldn’t have been happier! From our first phone call, he made us feel so comfortable and excited. We went through every detail of what we wanted. He was always available to answer our calls, and even gave us suggestions when we were unsure. He told me that I should consider picking a different song to walk down the aisle to than my bridesmaids, because the day was about me and that I was special, so I wanted my guests to know that I was coming. I really appreciated that. When it came down to our wedding day, I was greeted with a big hug. Throughout the night, he knew just what music to play to keep our guests entertained and on the dance floor, and he even danced with our guests. Jean-Jacques had great energy and was so much fun! His assistant, Jerome, was working our Photo Booth and was also out on the dance floor a lot! At one point, thinking he was on the dance floor, we were looking for my five year old nephew. It was in the Photo Booth where we found him, taking pictures with Jerome! They were both amazing and they truly made our wedding day so perfect. Our guests had a great time and so did we! I would definitely recommend using Jean-Jacques for any event!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kerri, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Always LOVE Jean-Jacques Jean and Eclectic Entertainment! I used them for my high school reunion five years ago and loved them so much, I used them again for our reunion this year, AND I used them again for my wedding! They did an outstanding job each and every time. The venue and the audience was very different for my wedding than it was for our reunion, and EE stepped right up and nailed it each time. They 'got' the mood I was going for and played absolutely beautiful music and at the right volume, too -- which is very important. Style and tempo was adjusted for each event (ceremony, dinner, and dancing) and they totally understood our taste. I got many, many compliments on everything but especially the music, which I think can 'make or break' any event. It certainly made mine elegant, beautiful and memorable. Highly, highly recommend! :)

Profile Picture User7173741, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A Flexible, responsive, honest, and genuine group of people to work with! Jean-Jacques Took a picture of my lighting ideas and made it a reality. When I need any of there other services in the future I won't hesitate to hire them again and will highly recommend them to others for all wedding needs!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Jean made my day very special!!! The DJ and photo booth services were on point.
My family and friends had a blast!!!
Thanks Jean

Profile Picture Lorie, 5/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Jean Jacques was great at our wedding! He kept everyone dancing all night long. We made a few last minute changes and he was very accommodating. Everyone loved the photo booth and I can't wait to see the album with all the pictures. I would definitely recommend Eclectic Entertainment.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

Jean was absolutely fantastic! He played exactly what I wanted and made sure everyone was on the dance floor! It was an amazing night and he helped make it so much fun!

Profile Picture Kelley, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

5 stars is an understatement when talking about the flow of the evening! From the initial phone call with Jean-Jaques , emails throughout the year, and our wedding night- he was fantastic and made us & our wedding day feel like top priority. Our guests are still calling us in awe over how amazing the array of music was & how he was unlike any DJ they have ever seen host an event. Right down to memorial songs we had asked him to play to honor my father, Jean-Jaques became a part of such a memorable family event- he even danced a song or two with us all! We wish we could relive the night over & over. Thank you for all your attention to detail & customization of our reception!

Profile Picture User5549084, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The service I received was above my expectations! I wanted so much and they were able to deliver. .we had an amazing time.Dj Benz was great and fun to work with..and he took care of everything. Jean also came along for support, he was like family dancing and partying with us!

Profile Picture Suzette, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jean-Jacques was absolutely wonderful for our wedding! He dealt with all last minute additions and indecision with ease (and there was alot of them). He made sure that all age groups in the wedding were up and dancing thoughout the night. He made it easy and affordable to get ceremony music, a pianist for the cocktail hour, and amazing reception music. We were so glad that we chose him to be our DJ, and we had such an amazing time dancing all night!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jean-Jacque was awesome! Every single person at my wedding reception was in the floor dancing. He was personable, took requests from guests, and kept the party alive and going through out the night. I would use him again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend him to everyone. Thanks Jean-Jacque for a spectacular and most memorable night!!

Profile Picture Tanya , 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great DJ great service. Jean Jacques is the best ask for him when booking a DJ.

Profile Picture Peguy , 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough of about our DJ Jack and DJ Benzi..my guest are STILL RAVING ABOUT THEM... they were AMAZING!!!! Our first meeting we didn't have a clue what to expect. Jack answer all my questions and gave me great suggestions. I knew right from there he wouldn't steer me wrong. All i can stay is that, Eclectic Entertainment had everyone up on that dance floor ALL NIGHT.... even my father in-law, who NEVER dance was on killing his moves!!! I will DEFINITELY recommend them for any wedding, gathering, parties, birthdays, ANYTHING you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Linda , 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

DJ Jean Jacques was a pleasure to work with and kept every one of our guests on the dance floor during the entire reception. He had a great music selection and was able to gauge what type of music our guests enjoyed to keep everyone engaged. He was extremely flexible, even with all of the last minute changes we made to our schedule and music. He was very professional and well organized and I would highly recommend him as a DJ for any event.

Profile Picture Amara, 11/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Best DJ I have ever met! All of my music needs were fulfilled and all of my guests continue to compliment his work! I highly recommend Eclectic to anyone and everyone who is in need of a DJ!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jean Jacques was absolutely wonderful!!! Very professional, lots of fun and available for any concerns we had. Our guests had the time of their lives. I have even recommended Jean Jacques for some friends of mine who are getting married. It was a day I will never forget.

Profile Picture User4508662, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was fantastic!! My guests had a great time.

Profile Picture User3518014, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eclectic Sounds Disc Jockeys was a pleasure to work with on my wedding day. D.J. Jean Jacques was our d.j. and he was AWESOME!
The day of wedding was hectic, D.J. Jean was able to work with some last minute adjustments to my playlist and was patient and professional. I was most impressed with his ability to work with the tough conservative crowd I had. I would recommend Eclectic Sounds Disc Jockeys to any one that is having an event and looking for a professional, pleasant, and experienced d.j. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Kedisha, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional, well dressed, and knows how to work a crowd! I have a lot of Caribbean family and friends, and American friends...everyone had a blast at my wedding! He even Encourage me to do my surprise performance when I was trying to chicken out!!!!! Thank GOD I did it, EVERYONE LOVED IT!!!!

Profile Picture Arlene, 6/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ George was absolutely great-we loved his music and really appreciated the way he actually got onto the dance floor and got things going. He played a lot of songs we had requested and a few of his own which we liked. We would definitely recommend him to our friends!

Profile Picture Mark, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Triple Jean is an AWESOME DJ! He met with me and was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. He was extremely professional and met all our music needs. My husband and I are so happy with the outcome and our guests raved about the music choices during the ceremony and reception!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/27/13, 2 Reviews