Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for Bella Day Photography

Engagement Shoot (2)
High-Res Images (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Slideshow (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)

Kelly was an AMAZING photographer for so many reasons!
-She made my husband and I feel at ease when she took pictures of us. She sincerely told me multiple times that I looked beautiful and I very much appreciated that. I get nervous in front of a camera, so it was really important for me to find a photographer, like Kelly, who made me feel comfortable.
-She is a PRO at taking family pictures. She was very sensitive to the specific requests that we had regarding family pictures. She gave very clear directions to everybody when taking the pictures so nobody was confused. Her efficiency when shuffling people in and out of the photos is incredible!
-She is super flexible! Plans change. Especially during wedding planning. Kelly was very flexible and understanding when we needed to change a date or time for a photo shoot. She understands that wedding planning is stressful and sometimes things don't go according to plan.
-Her pricing is very reasonable!
Basically, I can't say enough amazing things about Kelly!

Profile Picture Camille, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly is absolutely AMAZING! She did everything I wanted and more for my engagements, bridals, and the wedding day. She really knows her stuff and made pictures a breeze. She also charges such a fair price that I was almost hesitant to go with her. She could definitely be charging more for how amazing she is! Bella Day Photography was the best choice I made with wedding decisions.

Profile Picture Breeann, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Their isn't enough stars and and beautiful things to say about Kelly! She truly is such an incredible photographer who loves what she does and it shows through every picture she takes, from the moment we started working with her she became an instant friend! She is so down to earth, caring, kind and so fun to work with with! She did my daughters Engagements, Bridals, First Look, and Wedding. She is with you the full day of your wedding, and makes sure to capture every moment that you want captured. There is no rush, no stress, no disappointments when working with Kelly. Every photo shoot was relaxed and comfortable. I am so happy with all our photos. She captured so many beautiful moments that we will cherish for a lifetime! If you are looking for someone who's the best and affordable. Call Kelly!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress