Bella Bridal Gallery

4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, MI 48323 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Events 5

About Bella Bridal Gallery

Bella Bridal Gallery has grown to become one of Metro Detroit's premier bridal salons. We are proud to offer wedding dresses by world renowned and exclusive designers. In addition to our large selection of couture wedding dresses, beach wedding dresses, lace wedding dresses, and the latest in bridal fashion, we also offer high quality in house alterations. Whether your taste is formal, elegant, modern, trendy or sophisticated, your experienced sales consultant will be able to help you find the wedding dress of your dreams.

Our Designers Include:

Separates by Martina Liana

EBEB, a Plus Size Collection by Essense of Australia

Romona Keveza

Sophia Tolli

We are a full service bridal shop with excellent in-house alterations department, exclusive offering of designer bridesmaid dresses and bridal accessories to give the brides who purchase their wedding dress with us an experience that is unparalleled to any other in Michigan. Our price range is suitable for a wide range bridal budgets, and our knowledgeable consulting staff pays attention to all the details to provide excellent customer service.

Call us at 248-539-9800 or complete the appointment request form on our website www.bellabridal.com to book your bridal appointment - We can't wait to help you find the dress of your dreams!

Follow Bella Bridal Gallery on
y11555bkcrpdesigner wedding dresses 2015web

• Videos 3

87 Reviews for Bella Bridal Gallery

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2018

Bella Bridal and particularly Marlene was so very helpful in finding the wedding gown of my dreams. I had been to at least 10 other stores with no luck. I knew exactly what I was looking for and wasn’t willing to settle until I found it. I attended a Martina Liana trunk show at Bella Bridal and told Marlene exactly what I had in mind. She pulled a few dresses for me to try on- the first one I put on was it! I was so in love with my dress and got so many compliments on it. Clara, the seamstress was a pleasure to work with and is very talented. Because my dress shopping experience was so great I sent my bridesmaids there for their dresses- Marlene kept me informed throughout the whole process-calling me when the girls placed their orders and updating me when the gowns had arrived. The entire experience with Bella Bridal was stress free. I would recommended them to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Bella Bridal Gallery's reply:

Melissa, thank you SO much for all of your kind words and for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are so very happy that you were able to find the wedding dress of your dreams with us! It was such a pleasure working with you, your mom, and all of the girls. We understand that wedding planning can be stressful, and we take pride in trying to make wedding dress and bridesmaid dress shopping as easy as possible for our brides. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us, and we wish you and your husband a lifetime of love and happiness!

Kristy · Married on 06/09/2018

Bella Bridal helped me find my dream wedding dress and the entire experience was a fairytale! After visiting multiple bridal shops, I had seen a few dresses that caught my eye, but nothing that felt like "the one." The team at Bella Bridal went the extra mile to understand what I was looking for and to select a number of different dresses for me to try on. I knew right when I walked into the store that Bella would be where I would find my dress. I love sparkle, lace, detail, and unique dresses. Bella had so many dresses for every style that could could be looking for, but what really struck me was the fact that they had so many detailed dresses that would truly make a statement on the wedding day! As predicted, I purchased my dress at Bella and found a veil and headpiece there as well! The entire experience was incredible! From the initial ordering of the dress to the fittings and other details, Bella goes above and beyond to make sure your dress and accessories are perfect! I would highly recommend Bella and am so thankful to them for such a memorable "say yes to the dress" experience!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Bella Bridal Gallery's reply:

Hi Kristy, we at Bella Bridal Gallery are all very thankful and appreciative of your kind words. We are very happy that we were able to meet your expectations, and that you were pleased with your wedding dress experience.

Bella Bridal Gallery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

5 Events

• Nov Wed

White Wednesday: Pre- Thanksgiving Sale

Nov 21, 2018 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
      4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, Detroit

Come in to the Thanksgiving Pre-Sale to get our best deals on the designer wedding dress of your dreams! Brides shopping today will be the first to view, try on, and say YES to their dream wedding gown during this ultimate sale event. Promotional pricing will be applied to all special order wedding dresses, and there will be several beautiful wedding gown samples for sale at a fraction of the original price. Spots are limited, so book your appointment now at bellabridal.com or call us at 248-539-9800.

• Nov Fri

Black Friday Ultimate Thanksgiving Sale

Nov 23, 2018 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
      4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, Detroit

Come in to the Black Friday Ultimate Thanksgiving Sale to get our best deals on the designer wedding dress of your dreams! View, try on, and say YES to your dream wedding gown during this ultimate sale event! Promotional pricing will be applied to all special order wedding dresses, and there will be several beautiful wedding gown samples for sale at a fraction of the original price. Spots are limited, so book your appointment now at bellabridal.com or call us at 248-539-9800.

• Dec Fri

Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara Trunk Show

• When:
      Dec 14, 2018 10:00 AM - Dec 15, 05:00 AM (0 day event)
    • Location:
      Bella Bridal Gallery - 4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, Detroit

For the bride who radiates confidence and impeccable style, Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara is the perfect choice for a wedding dress. Striking silhouettes and flawless design make Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara wedding gowns exude global glamour and exquisite couture bridal design. Whether a bride is searching for traditional, modern, or trendy styling for your wedding dress, Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara offers a wide variety of gowns to suit her taste. Silk fabrics, Swarovski beading and fine lace are just a few of the amazing details these gowns have to offer. Trunk show dresses are available one weekend only and will be available with special purchasing incentives. Don’t miss your opportunity to order your dream gown and receive promotional pricing, offered only during this exclusive trunk show event. To book an appointment today, call us at 248-539-9800 or visit our website http://www.bellabridal.com/request-
    Cost: By Appointments Only

• 4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190 West Bloomfield, MI 48323 See on map
    248-243-8377 (Phone number)
    248-539-9800 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday: 10 AM – 6 PM Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 10 AM- 6 PM Thursday: 10 AM – 8 PM Friday: 10 AM – 8 PM Saturday : 10 AM- 5 PM Sunday: Closed