About Bella Bridal Gallery

Making Bridal Dreams Come True Since 2002

Bella Bridal Gallery has grown to become one of Metro Detroit's premier bridal salons. We are proud to offer wedding dresses by world renowned and exclusive designers. In addition to our large selection of couture wedding dresses, beach wedding dresses, lace wedding dresses, and the latest in bridal fashion, we also offer high quality in house alterations. Whether your taste is formal, elegant, modern, trendy or sophisticated, your experienced sales consultant will be able to help you find the wedding dress of your dreams.

Our Designers Include:

Separates by Martina Liana

EBEB, a Plus Size Collection by Essense of Australia

Romona Keveza

Sophia Tolli

We are a full service bridal shop with excellent in-house alterations department, exclusive offering of designer bridesmaid dresses and bridal accessories to give the brides who purchase their wedding dress with us an experience that is unparalleled to any other in Michigan. Our price range is suitable for a wide range bridal budgets, and our knowledgeable consulting staff pays attention to all the details to provide excellent customer service.

Call us at 248-539-9800 or complete the appointment request form on our website www.bellabridal.com to book your bridal appointment - We can't wait to help you find the dress of your dreams!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Alterations (1)
Preservation (1)
Trunk Shows (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)

Bella Bridal helped me find my dream wedding dress and the entire experience was a fairytale! After visiting multiple bridal shops, I had seen a few dresses that caught my eye, but nothing that felt like "the one." The team at Bella Bridal went the extra mile to understand what I was looking for and to select a number of different dresses for me to try on. I knew right when I walked into the store that Bella would be where I would find my dress. I love sparkle, lace, detail, and unique dresses. Bella had so many dresses for every style that could could be looking for, but what really struck me was the fact that they had so many detailed dresses that would truly make a statement on the wedding day! As predicted, I purchased my dress at Bella and found a veil and headpiece there as well! The entire experience was incredible! From the initial ordering of the dress to the fittings and other details, Bella goes above and beyond to make sure your dress and accessories are perfect! I would highly recommend Bella and am so thankful to them for such a memorable "say yes to the dress" experience!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristy, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bella Bridal went above and beyond to make the dress of my dreams become a reality. The amount of detail and attention put into my gown was more than I could've expected. The staff was a absolute dream to work with and the seamstress was amazing! The ordering process was very easy but the alterations process was even more of a breeze with the seamstress' expertise, I was beyond impressed from start to finish! When my wedding day came, I was so elated to put my gown on and by the end of the day I didn't want to take it off. A true dream experience through and through.

Profile Picture Tami, 12/24/17, 1 Review

7 AWARDS

Photos & Videos

14 Photos

14 Photos
220x220 sq 1517063154 161d1ea72e66b67e 1517063146 9aa1daf6681b8aef 1517063136 ea00fd5b394dcd85 151706
220x220 sq 1422563137675 y11555bkcrpdesigner wedding dresses 2015web

AUG
Martina Liana Trunk Show
Aug 24, 2018 10:00 AM - Aug 25, 2018 5:00 PM
By Appointments Only
Every woman dreams of heirloom quality details, couture craftsmanship and impeccable styling on her wedding day. These traits are the hallmarks of a Martina Liana wedding gown. You’ll love the luxurious French laces and silk fabrics adorn these dresses and give you the feeling of comfort and confidence on your wedding day. Exclusively in Southeast Michigan at Bella Bridal Gallery. Don’t miss your opportunity to order your dream gown and receive promotional pricing, offered only during this exclusive trunk show event. To book an appointment today, call us at 248-539-9800 or visit our website http://www.bellabridal.com/request-
SEP
Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara Trunk Show
Sep 21, 2018 10:00 AM - Sep 22, 2018 5:00 AM
By Appointments Only
For the bride who radiates confidence and impeccable style, Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara is the perfect choice for a wedding dress. Striking silhouettes and flawless design make Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara wedding gowns exude global glamour and exquisite couture bridal design. Whether a bride is searching for traditional, modern, or trendy styling for your wedding dress, Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara offers a wide variety of gowns to suit her taste. Silk fabrics, Swarovski beading and fine lace are just a few of the amazing details these gowns have to offer. Trunk show dresses are available one weekend only and will be available with special purchasing incentives. Don’t miss your opportunity to order your dream gown and receive promotional pricing, offered only during this exclusive trunk show event. To book an appointment today, call us at 248-539-9800 or visit our website http://www.bellabridal.com/request-
OCT
Essense of Australia Plus Size Designer Trunk Show
Oct 26, 2018 10:00 AM - Oct 27, 2018 5:00 PM
By Appointments Only
Book your appointment soon to browse this incredible selection of gorgeous Essense of Australia plus size wedding gowns, ranging from glamorous, draped Angel Satin to alluring laces and Satin Chiffon. The use of authentic Swarovski crystals and diamantés adds the perfect touch of shimmering, head-turning sparkle. Two days only. Find the perfect gown for your wedding! Don’t miss your opportunity to order your dream gown and receive promotional pricing, offered only during this exclusive trunk show event. To book an appointment today, call us at 248-539-9800 or visit our website http://www.bellabridal.com/request-
NOV
Martha Blanc Trunk Show
Nov 9, 2018 10:00 AM - Nov 10, 2018 5:00 PM
By Appointments Only
Martha Blanc by Rosa Clara is the perfect choice for a wedding gown. This private, exclusive collection features striking silhouettes and flawless designs making Martha Blanc wedding gowns exude global glamour and exquisite couture bridal design. Whether a bride is searching for a traditional, modern or trendy style, Martha Blanc offers a wide variety of gowns that will be sure to fit her taste. Silk fabrics, Swarovski beading and French lace are just a few of the amazing details that these gowns have to offer. Don’t miss your opportunity to order your dream gown and receive promotional pricing, offered only during this exclusive trunk show event. To book an appointment today, call us at 248-539-9800 or visit our website http://www.bellabridal.com/request-

4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, MI 48323   See On Map
248-539-9800 (phone)
Monday: 10 AM – 6 PM Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 10 AM- 6 PM Thursday: 10 AM – 8 PM Friday: 10 AM – 8 PM Saturday : 10 AM- 5 PM Sunday: Closed
Bella Bridal Gallery is a wedding Shop from West Bloomfield servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Bloomfield Hills , Birmingham, and the greater Metro Detroit Area. Bella Bridal Gallery is a professional Bridal Salon that has been part of the Bridal Shop wedding industry since 2002 specializing in Designer Wedding Dresses.