Bella Bridal Gallery

4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, MI 48323 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Events 2

About Bella Bridal Gallery

We are ECSTATIC to announce that we have won The Knot Best of Weddings, 2019 award!! 馃帀Thank you to ALL of our brides for helping us win this wonderful award. We are truly honored! We appreciate your love, trust, support, and the ability you give us to do what we love! 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Bella Bridal Gallery has grown to become one of Metro Detroit's premier bridal salons. We are proud to offer wedding dresses by world renowned and exclusive designers. In addition to our large selection of couture wedding dresses, beach wedding dresses, lace wedding dresses, and the latest in bridal fashion, we also offer high quality in house alterations. Whether your taste is formal, elegant, modern, trendy or sophisticated, your experienced sales consultant will be able to help you find the wedding dress of your dreams.

Our Designers Include:

Randy Fenoli

Essense of Australia

Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara

Martina Liana

Martha Blanc

Separates by Martina Liana

EBEB, a Plus Size Collection by Essense of Australia

We are a full service bridal shop with excellent in-house alterations department, exclusive offering of designer bridesmaid dresses and bridal accessories to give the brides who purchase their wedding dress with us an experience that is unparalleled to any other in Michigan. Our price range is suitable for a wide range bridal budgets, and our knowledgeable consulting staff pays attention to all the details to provide excellent customer service.

Call us at 248-539-9800 or complete the appointment request form on our website www.bellabridal.com to book your bridal appointment - We can't wait to help you find the dress of your dreams!

Follow Bella Bridal Gallery on

Bella Bridal Gallery 2
  • Megan

Megan Penkevich 路 Getting married on 06/06/2020

Amazing experience

Heather and the owner made it easy to find my dream dress. They were super friendly and helpful. They were honest and I had a lot of fun with them picking out my dress. Customer service is amazing and I look forward to going through them to get my dress altered and to get bridesmaid dresses! Heather was outstanding and I'm so happy I got to work with her :)

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Bella Bridal Gallery 3
    Bella Bridal Gallery 4

Bella Bridal Gallery's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! It was so wonderful working with you to help you find your dream dress! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience working with us and we can't wait to help you with bridesmaids and alterations!

Melissa 路 Married on 07/27/2018

Bella Bridal and particularly Marlene was so very helpful in finding the wedding gown of my dreams. I had been to at least 10 other stores with no luck. I knew exactly what I was looking for and wasn鈥檛 willing to settle until I found it. I attended a Martina Liana trunk show at Bella Bridal and told Marlene exactly what I had in mind. She pulled a few dresses for me to try on- the first one I put on was it! I was so in love with my dress and got so many compliments on it. Clara, the seamstress was a pleasure to work with and is very talented. Because my dress shopping experience was so great I sent my bridesmaids there for their dresses- Marlene kept me informed throughout the whole process-calling me when the girls placed their orders and updating me when the gowns had arrived. The entire experience with Bella Bridal was stress free. I would recommended them to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Bella Bridal Gallery's reply:

Melissa, thank you SO much for all of your kind words and for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are so very happy that you were able to find the wedding dress of your dreams with us! It was such a pleasure working with you, your mom, and all of the girls. We understand that wedding planning can be stressful, and we take pride in trying to make wedding dress and bridesmaid dress shopping as easy as possible for our brides. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us, and we wish you and your husband a lifetime of love and happiness!

Bella Bridal Gallery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months

• Nov Sat

The Knot Best of Weddings, 2019

Request Information
    • When:
      Nov 24, 2018 12:00 AM - Jan 31, 2020 12:00 AM (433 days event)
    • Location:
      4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, Detroit

• Aug Thu

Martina Liana

Request Information
    • When:
      Aug 22, 2019 12:00 AM - Aug 24, 12:00 AM (2 days event)
    • Location:
      4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, Detroit

Every woman dreams of heirloom quality details, couture craftsmanship and impeccable styling on her wedding day. These traits are the hallmarks of a Martina Liana wedding gown. You鈥檒l love the luxurious French laces and silk fabrics adorn these wedding dresses and give you the feeling of comfort and confidence on your wedding day. Exclusively in Southeast Michigan at Bella Bridal Gallery.

Don鈥檛 miss your opportunity to order your dream gown and receive promotional pricing, offered only during this exclusive trunk show event. To book an appointment today, call us at 248-539-9800 or visit our website https://www.bellabridal.com/request-appointment

• 4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190 West Bloomfield, 48323 See on map
    248-965-1098 (Phone number)
    248-539-9800 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday: 10 AM 鈥 6 PM Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 10 AM- 6 PM Thursday: 10 AM 鈥 8 PM Friday: 10 AM 鈥 8 PM Saturday : 10 AM- 5 PM Sunday: Closed