Bella Bridal Gallery

West Bloomfield, MI View map Visit website

Located in West Bloomfield, Michigan, Bella Bridal Gallery is an award-winning wedding dress boutique. The consultants at this store have worked with thousands of customers since 2002, each one looking for that unique wedding dress for their special day. They also offer alterations, performed instore, so that the chosen dress can fit perfectly. This hard-working team prides themselves on their customer service, and so they operate on an appointment-only basis.

Bella Bridal Gallery boasts an extensive range of gowns, intending to suit all tastes and budgets. Brands they carry include Randy Fenoli, Essense of Australia, and EBEB, Essense of Australia’s plus-size line. For discerning clients who want something different, this store is the exclusive carrier of Martina Liana gowns in southeast Michigan. Various accessories are available to further customize the look and make it into something reflective of the client’s personality. They also occasionally hold trunk shows, where customers can see a preview of the latest trends in wedding dresses.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Korie
    Korie K. Getting married on 06/10/2023

Found my dream dress with AMAZING help

I absolutely loved the atmosphere at Bella Bridal! Hannah was so helpful, knowledgeable and sweet. All of the staff kicked in and helped which made it an even better experience. Everyone was so friendly and it felt like family, if I'm being honest. I would recommend to everyone! It was my first day looking for dresses and I chose the second dress that I tried on. Everyone there made me feel so beautiful and special! I'm so glad I went here!!
    Korie
  • Laura
    Laura B. Getting married on 05/27/2023

Amazing experience thanks to Hannah

I couldn’t get over how wonderful my experience was at Bella’s Bridal and a huge thanks to Hannah who helped me find my dream dress. I thought I had an idea of what I wanted in my mind and when I explained my vision, Hannah found a dress that was exactly that. This was my one and only place to look for dresses and I’m thankful I chose Bella’s Bridal

Bella Bridal Gallery's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for your kind words! The Bella Team loved working with you to help find the perfect dress. We are all so excited to see your wedding pictures from your big day, and help you though the next year leading up to your wedding! If you get a chance we would greatly apricate a review on google as well. Thanks again - Bella Team

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

92 photos · 11/17/2018

4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190 West Bloomfield, MI, 48323
248-539-9800
248-539-9800

Monday: 10 AM – 6 PM Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 10 AM- 6 PM Thursday: 10 AM – 8 PM Friday: 10 AM – 8 PM Saturday : 10 AM- 5 PM Sunday: Closed
Location of (Bella Bridal Gallery)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding