4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, MI 48323 Map Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Events 3

About Bella Bridal Gallery

We are ECSTATIC to announce that we have won The Knot Best of Weddings, 2019 award!! 馃帀Thank you to ALL of our brides for helping us win this wonderful award. We are truly honored! We appreciate your love, trust, support, and the ability you give us to do what we love! 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Bella Bridal Gallery has grown to become one of Metro Detroit's premier bridal salons. We are proud to offer wedding dresses by world renowned and exclusive designers. In addition to our large selection of couture wedding dresses, beach wedding dresses, lace wedding dresses, and the latest in bridal fashion, we also offer high quality in house alterations. Whether your taste is formal, elegant, modern, trendy or sophisticated, your experienced sales consultant will be able to help you find the wedding dress of your dreams.

Our Designers Include:

Separates by Martina Liana

EBEB, a Plus Size Collection by Essense of Australia

Romona Keveza

Sophia Tolli

We are a full service bridal shop with excellent in-house alterations department, exclusive offering of designer bridesmaid dresses and bridal accessories to give the brides who purchase their wedding dress with us an experience that is unparalleled to any other in Michigan. Our price range is suitable for a wide range bridal budgets, and our knowledgeable consulting staff pays attention to all the details to provide excellent customer service.

Call us at 248-539-9800 or complete the appointment request form on our website www.bellabridal.com to book your bridal appointment - We can't wait to help you find the dress of your dreams!

Follow Bella Bridal Gallery on

y11555bkcrpdesigner wedding dresses 2015web

• Videos 3

88 Reviews for Bella Bridal Gallery

Melissa 路 Married on 07/27/2018

Bella Bridal and particularly Marlene was so very helpful in finding the wedding gown of my dreams. I had been to at least 10 other stores with no luck. I knew exactly what I was looking for and wasn鈥檛 willing to settle until I found it. I attended a Martina Liana trunk show at Bella Bridal and told Marlene exactly what I had in mind. She pulled a few dresses for me to try on- the first one I put on was it! I was so in love with my dress and got so many compliments on it. Clara, the seamstress was a pleasure to work with and is very talented. Because my dress shopping experience was so great I sent my bridesmaids there for their dresses- Marlene kept me informed throughout the whole process-calling me when the girls placed their orders and updating me when the gowns had arrived. The entire experience with Bella Bridal was stress free. I would recommended them to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Bella Bridal Gallery's reply:

Melissa, thank you SO much for all of your kind words and for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are so very happy that you were able to find the wedding dress of your dreams with us! It was such a pleasure working with you, your mom, and all of the girls. We understand that wedding planning can be stressful, and we take pride in trying to make wedding dress and bridesmaid dress shopping as easy as possible for our brides. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us, and we wish you and your husband a lifetime of love and happiness!

Kristy 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Bella Bridal helped me find my dream wedding dress and the entire experience was a fairytale! After visiting multiple bridal shops, I had seen a few dresses that caught my eye, but nothing that felt like "the one." The team at Bella Bridal went the extra mile to understand what I was looking for and to select a number of different dresses for me to try on. I knew right when I walked into the store that Bella would be where I would find my dress. I love sparkle, lace, detail, and unique dresses. Bella had so many dresses for every style that could could be looking for, but what really struck me was the fact that they had so many detailed dresses that would truly make a statement on the wedding day! As predicted, I purchased my dress at Bella and found a veil and headpiece there as well! The entire experience was incredible! From the initial ordering of the dress to the fittings and other details, Bella goes above and beyond to make sure your dress and accessories are perfect! I would highly recommend Bella and am so thankful to them for such a memorable "say yes to the dress" experience!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Bella Bridal Gallery's reply:

Hi Kristy, we at Bella Bridal Gallery are all very thankful and appreciative of your kind words. We are very happy that we were able to meet your expectations, and that you were pleased with your wedding dress experience.

Tami 路 Married on 12/24/2017

Bella Bridal went above and beyond to make the dress of my dreams become a reality. The amount of detail and attention put into my gown was more than I could've expected. The staff was a absolute dream to work with and the seamstress was amazing! The ordering process was very easy but the alterations process was even more of a breeze with the seamstress' expertise, I was beyond impressed from start to finish! When my wedding day came, I was so elated to put my gown on and by the end of the day I didn't want to take it off. A true dream experience through and through.

Bella Bridal Gallery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

3 Events

• Nov Sat

The Knot Best of Weddings, 2019

• When:
      Nov 24, 2018 12:00 AM - Jan 31, 2020 12:00 AM (433 days event)

• Mar Fri

Aire Barcelona Wedding Dresses

• When:
      Mar 22, 2019 12:00 AM - Mar 23, 12:00 AM (1 day event)
      4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, Detroit

The Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clar谩 TRUNK SHOW is coming your way! EXCLUSIVELY in Michigan at Bella Bridal Gallery, March 22nd & 23rd! Fall in love with these romantic dresses that exude femininity and style!
    *Spots are limited, so book your appointment now at bellabridal.com or call us at 248-539-9800.

• Apr Fri

Essense of Australia Trunk Show

• When:
      Apr 19, 2019 12:00 AM - Apr 20, 12:00 AM (1 day event)
      4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, Detroit

Whether your style is vintage boho chic or radiates romantic glamour, discover your Dream 鈥淚 Do鈥 with Essense of Australia at the trunk show, January 18th and 19th! Trunk show wedding dresses are available one weekend only and will be available with special purchasing incentives. Spots are limited, so visit our website bellabridal.com or call us at 248-539-9800 to make an appointment today!

• 4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190 West Bloomfield, 48323 See on map
    248-243-8377 (Phone number)
    248-539-9800 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday: 10 AM 鈥 6 PM Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 10 AM- 6 PM Thursday: 10 AM 鈥 8 PM Friday: 10 AM 鈥 8 PM Saturday : 10 AM- 5 PM Sunday: Closed