About Bella Bridal Gallery

Making Bridal Dreams Come True Since 2002

Bella Bridal Gallery has grown to become one of Metro Detroit's premier bridal salons. We are proud to offer wedding dresses by world renowned and exclusive designers. In addition to our large selection of couture wedding dresses, beach wedding dresses, lace wedding dresses, and the latest in bridal fashion, we also offer high quality in house alterations. Whether your taste is formal, elegant, modern, trendy or sophisticated, your experienced sales consultant will be able to help you find the wedding dress of your dreams.

Our Designers Include:

Martha Blanc

Separates by Martina Liana

Romona Keveza

Sophia Tolli

We are a full service bridal shop with excellent in-house alterations department, exclusive offering of designer bridesmaid dresses and bridal accessories to give the brides who purchase their wedding dress with us an experience that is unparalleled to any other in Michigan. Our price range is suitable for a wide range bridal budgets, and our knowledgeable consulting staff pays attention to all the details to provide excellent customer service.

Call us at 248-539-9800 or complete the appointment request form on our website www.bellabridal.com to book your bridal appointment - We can't wait to help you find the dress of your dreams!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Detroit

Follow Bella Bridal Gallery on

83 Reviews for Bella Bridal Gallery

Bride (11)
Veils (6)
Hair Accessories (3)
Jewelry (2)

Bella Bridal went above and beyond to make the dress of my dreams become a reality. The amount of detail and attention put into my gown was more than I could've expected. The staff was a absolute dream to work with and the seamstress was amazing! The ordering process was very easy but the alterations process was even more of a breeze with the seamstress' expertise, I was beyond impressed from start to finish! When my wedding day came, I was so elated to put my gown on and by the end of the day I didn't want to take it off. A true dream experience through and through.

Profile Picture Tami, 12/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Bella Bridal(associated Marlene) was so wonderful! It was the very first bridal shop I have ever went to! I found my perfect dress at Bella Bridal! They were very accommodating with my budget! I found a dress I loved and said yes to and they worked with me! It is the most beautiful dress ever! I can't wait for my big day to wear my stunning dress! Everyone was so friendly and warm welcoming! Best day of my life! I am so happy to know I found I dress I absolutely love! It is very elegant. Thank you to everyone so much for all you guys did! You guys rock!

From

West Bloomfield, MI 48323
map
Cost
By Appointments Only
At the heart of each signature Essense of Australia gown is luxurious fabric and exquisite beading. The wedding gown line offers a diverse compilation of elegantly crafted designer wedding dresses ranging from glamorous, draped Angel Satin to alluring laces and Satin Chiffon. The use of authentic Swarovski crystals and diamantés adds the perfect touch of shimmering, head-turning sparkle. Plus, with innovative couture finishing options such as a lace or zip-up back, a bride can customize her gown to best reflect her sophistication and unique style. Don’t miss your opportunity to order your dream gown and receive promotional pricing, offered only during this exclusive trunk show event. Book your appointment.
MAR
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
map
Cost
By Appointment Only
Sophia Tolli wedding dresses Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to get a glamorous Sophia Tolli wedding dress at a phenomenal price, one weekend only, Closeout Sample Sale at Bella Bridal Gallery! Spots are limited, so make your appointment today to come in and find your dream gown at a fraction of the original price. Book your appointment

4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, MI 48323   See On Map
248-539-9800 (phone)
Monday: 10 AM – 6 PM Tuesday: 10 AM – 6 PM Wednesday: 10 AM- 6 PM Thursday: 10 AM – 8 PM Friday: 10 AM – 8 PM Saturday : 10 AM- 5 PM Sunday: Closed
Bella Bridal Gallery is a wedding Shop from West Bloomfield servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Bloomfield Hills , Birmingham, and the greater Metro Detroit Area. Bella Bridal Gallery is a professional Bridal Salon that has been part of the Bridal Shop wedding industry since 2002 specializing in Designer Wedding Dresses.