Bella Bridal Gallery

4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, MI 48323 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Events 3

About Bella Bridal Gallery

We are ECSTATIC to announce that we have won The Knot Best of Weddings, 2019 award!! 馃帀Thank you to ALL of our brides for helping us win this wonderful award. We are truly honored! We appreciate your love, trust, support, and the ability you give us to do what we love! 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Bella Bridal Gallery has grown to become one of Metro Detroit's premier bridal salons. We are proud to offer wedding dresses by world renowned and exclusive designers. In addition to our large selection of couture wedding dresses, beach wedding dresses, lace wedding dresses, and the latest in bridal fashion, we also offer high quality in house alterations. Whether your taste is formal, elegant, modern, trendy or sophisticated, your experienced sales consultant will be able to help you find the wedding dress of your dreams.

Our Designers Include:

Randy Fenoli

Essense of Australia

Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara

Martina Liana

Martha Blanc

Separates by Martina Liana

EBEB, a Plus Size Collection by Essense of Australia

We are a full service bridal shop with excellent in-house alterations department, exclusive offering of designer bridesmaid dresses and bridal accessories to give the brides who purchase their wedding dress with us an experience that is unparalleled to any other in Michigan. Our price range is suitable for a wide range bridal budgets, and our knowledgeable consulting staff pays attention to all the details to provide excellent customer service.

Call us at 248-539-9800 or complete the appointment request form on our website www.bellabridal.com to book your bridal appointment - We can't wait to help you find the dress of your dreams!

Follow Bella Bridal Gallery on

Bella Bridal Gallery 4
  • Megan

Megan Penkevich 路 Getting married on 06/06/2020

Amazing experience

Heather and the owner made it easy to find my dream dress. They were super friendly and helpful. They were honest and I had a lot of fun with them picking out my dress. Customer service is amazing and I look forward to going through them to get my dress altered and to get bridesmaid dresses! Heather was outstanding and I'm so happy I got to work with her :)

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Bella Bridal Gallery 5
    Bella Bridal Gallery 6

Bella Bridal Gallery's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! It was so wonderful working with you to help you find your dream dress! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience working with us and we can't wait to help you with bridesmaids and alterations!

Laura 路 Married on 08/09/2019

A truly special experience

I sought out Bella Bridal to specifically try on Essence of Australia gowns. From first stepping foot in the door, to taking home my dress a few days before the wedding, Bella Bridal staff made me feel special, beautiful, and encouraged. I went in to try on gowns by myself (which I highly recommend!) and Marlene, who helped me find my dress, was patient and kind. When I found "the one" I was able to FaceTime my family in the store to show them. I ended up purchasing both my dress and veil in the store. I never felt pressured or forced to decide on anything--the staff were utmost professional. I had alterations done in store by Clara, a gem of a woman with vast seamstress gown experience. While the alterations were more pricey than I was expecting, the gown fit like it was made for my body and I didn't even need a bra because the top was so supportive and fit so well! I feel completely confident with my whole Bella Bridal experience. I was greeted with a smile every visit and sent appointment reminders. They truly get to know their brides and make you feel like family. Thank you Bella Bridal for helping me to feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Bella Bridal Gallery 7
    Bella Bridal Gallery 8

Bella Bridal Gallery's reply:

Hi Laura!
    Thank you SO much for taking the time out to write this review and share your experience with us at Bella Bridal. We pride ourselves on helping brides find the authentic designer wedding dress that they've always dreamed of, and nothing makes us happier than hearing that we were able to help you do just that. Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! We are so happy that you enjoyed working with us, and that we were able to help you feel like a princess on your wedding day. We absolutely loved working with you throughout your wedding planning process, and we are so glad to hear that everything turned out beautifully for you.
    Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness,
    Marlene, Clara, and the Bella Team 鉂

Bella Bridal Gallery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

3 Events

• Sep Thu

Fall Sample Sale | Sept. 26th, 27th & 28th, 2019

• When:
      Sep 26, 2019 12:00 AM - Sep 28, 12:00 AM (2 days event)
      4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, Detroit

We are excited to announce that we are hosting a Fall Wedding Dress Sample Sale at Bella Bridal Gallery! This is a great opportunity to say YES to a designer wedding dress from world renowned designers such as Aire Barcelona, Martina Liana and Essense of Australia for a fraction of the original price! Select samples will be available for purchase at prices up to 70% off for one weekend only, September 26th - 28th!
    **Spots are limited, and appointments are required so book now at https://www.bellabridal.com/request-appointment/ or call us at 248-539-9800.**BookNot enough data for insights yet顮峉hare post顥

• Oct Thu

Aire Barcelona br Rosa Clara

• When:
      Oct 10, 2019 12:00 AM - Oct 12, 12:00 AM (2 days event)
      4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190, West Bloomfield, Detroit

For the bride who radiates confidence and impeccable style, Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara is the perfect choice for a wedding dress. Striking silhouettes and flawless design make Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara wedding gowns exude global glamour and exquisite couture bridal design. Whether a bride is searching for traditional, modern, or trendy styling for your wedding dress, Aire Barcelona by Rosa Clara offers a wide variety of gowns to suit her taste. Silk fabrics, Swarovski beading and fine lace are just a few of the amazing details these gowns have to offer. Trunk show dresses are available one weekend only and will be available with special purchasing incentives.

Don鈥檛 miss your opportunity to order your dream gown and receive promotional pricing, offered only during this exclusive trunk show event. To book an appointment today, call us at 248-539-9800 or visit our website https://www.bellabridal.com/request-appointment

• Oct Thu

Randy Fenoli at Bella Bridal Gallery

• When:
      Oct 17, 2019 12:00 AM - Oct 19, 12:00 AM (2 days event)
      4301 Orchard Lake Road, Suite 190, West Bloomfield, Detroit

The Silver Springs Collection by Randy Fenoli is a beautiful new series of gowns genuinely inspired by YOU!
    Rich with gorgeous fabrics of luxurious crepe, sequin plaid tulle, and blush floral organza, the Silver Springs collection truly embraces the love of details. Exquisite embroideries, lace patterns perfectly placed to enhance the body, and sensuous sheer backs will have you looking breathtaking both coming and going. In the newest designs from Randy Fenoli, you鈥檙e going to be your own 鈥淗ello Beautiful鈥.

• 4301 Orchard Lake Road Suite 190 West Bloomfield, 48323 See on map
    248-965-1098 (Phone number)
    248-539-9800 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday: 10 AM 鈥 6 PM Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 10 AM- 6 PM Thursday: 10 AM 鈥 8 PM Friday: 10 AM 鈥 8 PM Saturday : 10 AM- 5 PM Sunday: Closed