Bella Bridal Gallery Reviews

88 | West Bloomfield, MI

88 Reviews for Bella Bridal Gallery

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2018

Bella Bridal and particularly Marlene was so very helpful in finding the wedding gown of my dreams. I had been to at least 10 other stores with no luck. I knew exactly what I was looking for and wasn’t willing to settle until I found it. I attended a Martina Liana trunk show at Bella Bridal and told Marlene exactly what I had in mind. She pulled a few dresses for me to try on- the first one I put on was it! I was so in love with my dress and got so many compliments on it. Clara, the seamstress was a pleasure to work with and is very talented. Because my dress shopping experience was so great I sent my bridesmaids there for their dresses- Marlene kept me informed throughout the whole process-calling me when the girls placed their orders and updating me when the gowns had arrived. The entire experience with Bella Bridal was stress free. I would recommended them to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Bella Bridal Gallery's reply:

Melissa, thank you SO much for all of your kind words and for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are so very happy that you were able to find the wedding dress of your dreams with us! It was such a pleasure working with you, your mom, and all of the girls. We understand that wedding planning can be stressful, and we take pride in trying to make wedding dress and bridesmaid dress shopping as easy as possible for our brides. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us, and we wish you and your husband a lifetime of love and happiness!

Kristy · Married on 06/09/2018

Bella Bridal helped me find my dream wedding dress and the entire experience was a fairytale! After visiting multiple bridal shops, I had seen a few dresses that caught my eye, but nothing that felt like "the one." The team at Bella Bridal went the extra mile to understand what I was looking for and to select a number of different dresses for me to try on. I knew right when I walked into the store that Bella would be where I would find my dress. I love sparkle, lace, detail, and unique dresses. Bella had so many dresses for every style that could could be looking for, but what really struck me was the fact that they had so many detailed dresses that would truly make a statement on the wedding day! As predicted, I purchased my dress at Bella and found a veil and headpiece there as well! The entire experience was incredible! From the initial ordering of the dress to the fittings and other details, Bella goes above and beyond to make sure your dress and accessories are perfect! I would highly recommend Bella and am so thankful to them for such a memorable "say yes to the dress" experience!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Bella Bridal Gallery's reply:

Hi Kristy, we at Bella Bridal Gallery are all very thankful and appreciative of your kind words. We are very happy that we were able to meet your expectations, and that you were pleased with your wedding dress experience.

Tami · Married on 12/24/2017

Bella Bridal went above and beyond to make the dress of my dreams become a reality. The amount of detail and attention put into my gown was more than I could've expected. The staff was a absolute dream to work with and the seamstress was amazing! The ordering process was very easy but the alterations process was even more of a breeze with the seamstress' expertise, I was beyond impressed from start to finish! When my wedding day came, I was so elated to put my gown on and by the end of the day I didn't want to take it off. A true dream experience through and through.

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Bella Bridal(associated Marlene) was so wonderful! It was the very first bridal shop I have ever went to! I found my perfect dress at Bella Bridal! They were very accommodating with my budget! I found a dress I loved and said yes to and they worked with me! It is the most beautiful dress ever! I can't wait for my big day to wear my stunning dress! Everyone was so friendly and warm welcoming! Best day of my life! I am so happy to know I found I dress I absolutely love! It is very elegant. Thank you to everyone so much for all you guys did! You guys rock!

From
    Lauren Riharb

susan · Married on 09/03/2017

THANK YOU for making my daughter's wedding AMAZING! She looked like a princess in her wedding gown that fit like a glove -- your seamstress did a fantastic job of hemming it to a perfection!
    Susan

Erin · Married on 07/28/2017

The team at Bella Bridal was an absolute pleasure to work with. Their dress selection was beautiful and the staff was so willing to help to find the perfect one! They were on time with all the schedules and appointments; they made the entire process very easy and fun. The seamstress was great and worked with me to make any changes or alterations I needed. My dress was everything I hoped for and I thank Bella Bridal for the wonderful experience.

Megan · Married on 07/15/2017

Personalized impeccable service! They helped me find the perfect dress and made me feel amazing every time I was in for a fitting. Alterations were amazing as well. The ladies here sure know how to make the dress finding experience amazing!

Hana · Married on 07/13/2017

Bella Bridal helped me find my dream wedding dress! From the first time trying on dresses to my last fitting, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Bella Bridal made sure I found my dress and veil that fit perfectly!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

First I would like to start out by saying that my dress turned out absolutely stunning! Everyone complimented me and I felt like a true princess. Bella Bridal had been there for me from day one and never stopped letting me feel beautiful in my gown. From the very first time I stepped foot into Bella Bridal, I knew that you guys would be my dress shop. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything. My dream day was even more perfect with the perfect gown. I honestly wouldn't have changed a thing. I would vouch for this boutique and recommend it to everyone that I know and then some. The entire staff was a delight to work with, and I was always greeted with open and welcoming arms from the consultants to the seamstress. Thank you again - I truly feel blessed to have found you guys.

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2016

I went to Maria's Bridal Salon before this and had a horrible experience with them to the point of me being in tears and not wanting to continue on with the dress hunt. We ended up going to Bella Bridal and they were WONDERFUL! They were respectful of our budget and really took their time with me. I tried on about 10 dresses and found my dress :) It was absolutely stunning and exactly what I was looking for :) All the ladies there were wonderful to work with and i would highly recommend them. I got married on NYE 2016 and the dress was perfect!

I found shopping for my wedding dress to be very stressful, until I went to Bella Bridal. I felt at ease and comfortable with the bridal consultant. In no way did I feel pressured to purchase a dress form them. She listened to what I wanted and pulled a dress that met all of my qualifications, but was completely different than anything I had tried on before. I absolutely love my dress and I can't wait for my first fitting.

Rebecca · Married on 06/18/2016

Beautiful dresses, helpful staff, exceptional alterations... loved me dress and everything about my experience at Bella Bridal!

Maria · Married on 04/16/2016

I LOVED everybody who I worked with here. Everybody was so nice and accommodating. Everything from picking the dress to alterations went smoothly. They did an awesome job!

I would not hesitate to recommend Bella's Bridal!! My daughter loved the first dress she tried on and ended up buying that one! The salon knew that my daughter was living in England and would not be in until the week before the wedding. They did not blink and eye and said they would make it work. My daughter had her first fitting the Monday before her wedding, and the second fitting the Wednesday before the wedding. The dress was magnificent!! Everyone in the salon was so accommodating, warm and bent over backwards to make us happy!! They made us feel like family! I will be there when my next daughter gets married!!!

Sara · Married on 11/14/2015

For a small shop Bella Bridal delivers BIG. Sophia and her crew were so very helpful, always made us feel welcome. My daughter found the right dress, but never felt pressured to purchase. Clara tweaked the dress to be just what Katie wanted, the results were nothing less than spectacular!
    I would highly recommend Bella Bridal to any bride. The atmosphere at the gallery is always upbeat and fun. Wonderful people to work with.

Amanda · Married on 10/30/2015

I couldn't be more thrilled with Bella Bridal. They have the best designers and made finding my dress so easy (FIRST one I tried on there!). They were VERY accommodating with scheduling fittings, very responsive, and did a wonderful job. The ladies there are always so welcoming and sweet.

elizabeth · Married on 10/03/2015

Elise helped me a find a dress while I was sick and tired! She was so sweet and helpful. I thought there was no way that I would be able to enjoy the day or get through it feeling 'pretty' but Elise and the owner were SO helpful.

I felt like they weren't pulling the same 'EVERYTHING looks good on you' garbage that most sales people try. They were honest with me (which was exactly what I needed). They helped me find the best dress (after I had amazing experiences other places as well... I thought I had found 'the one' elsewhere).

The Martina Liana dress I picked was spectacular and the store owner and the seamstress (Clara) were a joy to work with, My Mom can be picky and a pain in the ass, yet they were GREAT with her. They even helped me convince her to 'leave the bustle alone' after the ceremony and not 'care if the dress gets dirty'. I really felt like they were all on my team. My Mom and I were so happy with all of their help. Alterations seemed impossible because of the lace details and the fact that I kept fluxuating- yet they made a PERFECT dress for me. I was really pleased with the entire experience, start to finish.

Bella bridal was by far my favorite shop I went in. I already had my dress picked out for months and was waiting for the trunk show, but once we got there they were very helpful and made me feel at ease. The fitting area isn't very private, but it wasn't very busy when I went in for fittings. Everyone I worked with was extremely nice and helpful, they really make you feel special and beautiful. Thanks everyone at Bella Bridal!

Julissa · Married on 09/18/2015

Got my stunning Martina Liana wedding dress from here and was absolutely delighted with the service. The staff were always honest, kind and professional. They were not just trying to make a sale and saying what you want to hear but instead really listened to your likes/dislikes and teamed up with me to find my dream dress.malterations were a little on the higher range, but their service was extraordinary and timely. Definitely recommend to check them out!

Great people amazing shop!!!! Found a lovely unique dresses

Sarah · Married on 07/11/2015

My time with the women at Bella Bridal was wonderful! The women there were kind and patient. I knew I wanted an Essence of Australia dress, and they were one of only two stores in Michigan who sold them. They shipped a sample of my dress into the store and allowed me to try it one there. It was perfect! Also, their seamstress is meticulous and affordable. I was able to keep my whole look in budget easily.

Amber · Married on 08/30/2014

This place is awesome! Great service and over the top gowns! I came here looking for a Sophia tolli dress and they had many to pick from!

Elicka · Married on 06/14/2014

Gabriel was a dream to work with! I live in Arizona and ordered my dress from Bella because the price was amazing. The same designer dress was double the price in another store. I was a bit hesitant at first since I was out of state, but Gabriel was absolutely wonderful! Him and his wife were prompt in responding to me, they customized my order and helped me make changes with the designer, and even came in on their day off to accomodate my schedule! I can't say enough how much I would recommend them and their staff. On top of all of that, they carry some of the top designer brands that you can't find anywhere else. I'd give them 10 stars if I could!

Everything was perfect. The employees were all so friendly, helpful and hospitable. We were working on a time crunch and it did not phase them a bit. I would absolutely choose this boutique again.

Elena · Married on 04/05/2014

I purchased my Victor Harper wedding dress here. I loved the dress. Great service