Homosassa, FL 34446 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Bedinotti Photo

For photographers, style is a matter of personal interpretation. Photography can present a classic wedding story, express bold, contemporary and exciting images, or create the drama of a documentary presentation. Because we get to know you and what your dreams are made of, our style will portray your needs and expectations. We go well beyond the "basics" taking time to capture the essence of your event.

Your day is much more than posing for photographs. It involves genuine interactions between you and your guests. We unobtrusively capture those moments! We are alert to the behind-the-scenes details that occur or that require last minute attention. You can trust us to help make everything go smoothly and to capture those "remember when" moments that others may miss.

Follow Bedinotti Photo on

143copy
 1 5x7
143copy
 1 5x7

41 Reviews for Bedinotti Photo

Kerisha · Married on 12/06/2015

We absolutely love Lou and Leah! They are the sweetest couple! They really kept us organized and on schedule for our day! Absolutely professional and a pure joy to work with! They unlike a lot of vendors absolutely refused payment until the end of the night. Wonderful formal shots and fun shots as well! We loved the wedding present they gave is as well :-) I would definitely recommend this wonderful photography team for any event!

Dina · Married on 08/23/2014

Lea and Lou are AWESOME!!! They were with us the entire day and took AMAZING pictures!!! They have great personalities and made my 4 flower girls photograph beautifully. I saw our photos online and I can't wait to see the proofs. They are great photographers and would recommend them to everyone.

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2013

Lou and Lea were amazing!!! The packages that they offer allow you to find that perfect fit. They were with us all day yet I never felt overwhelmed by them. I was so happy with the outcome of our pictures and their level of professionalism. I will absolutely use them any time I need a photographer!

Bedinotti Photo FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Homosassa, FL 34446 See on map