3212 Blue Ridge Ct., Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45

About Becoming Bridal Collective

Becoming Bridal Collective, formerly known as INNERLOUPE, is a wedding videography group based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. This company believes that important moments lie between those that seem obvious. They value the memories that are made in the instances that pass by with a quiet dignity. Because of this, they understand that the big moments sometimes overshadow those subtle, invaluable times. With their services, they endeavor to capture the emotions that cross faces and the fleeting, wonderful moments that unfold. This results in an organic retelling of the couple's narrative, preserving all the in-between moments that occur.

Becoming Bridal Collective specializes in providing couples full service cinematography and photography coverage. Streamlining the process, they offer one point of contact for all your needs with versatile combination photo and video packages.

Becoming Bridal Collective is motivated to tell the authentic story of their clients with beautiful clarity. Their style is cinematic, shortform, and story-driven. In order to best serve their clients, they offer additional hours, multiple cameras, high-definition video, and a one-event-per-day policy. Final products are available as digital files, a USB flash drive, or a USB hard drive.

daniel emily 48 51 1070285 1559762184

Becoming Bridal Collective 7
  • Stewart

Stewart Nafziger · Married on 08/18/2019

Highly recommend!

Andrew is a reliable and energetic photographer/videographer, and his work is top notch. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Becoming Bridal Collective 8
  • Don

Don Timm · Married on 12/20/2018

Andrew has "The Eye"

Apart from being a genuine and caring individual who can make taking photos a breeze, Andrew has "the eye". He is able to see and capture memories in real-time and with seemingly effortless skill. I look at our photos and know that they will stand the test of time because they are simply beautiful and don't rely on over-processing to make us look good. He captured the photos we had in our mind's eye, but didn't have in reality until now. Thanks again Andrew!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Wakeshia

Wakeshia · Married on 11/18/2017

Fun, Professional, Enjoyable, A Dream, Absolutely Amazing!

Andrew captured every important moment that a bride could ever want. I often look back at my wedding and engagement photos and the pictures take me directly to the moment and time at my wedding and I’m able to remember and enjoy it as if I was there again. Andrew thank you for you flexibility, your quick response to call or email, your professionalism and your desire to fulfill whatever request I had to make my day special. You often reminded me that it was all about what my husband and I wanted! No amount of money would be enough to pay you for the memories you captured and provided for me and my family! Thank you!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Becoming Bridal Collective FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Highlight Video, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 3212 Blue Ridge Ct. Virginia Beach, VA, 23452 See on map