Becoming Bridal Collective Reviews

Becoming Bridal Collective 5
  • Stewart

Stewart Nafziger · Married on 08/18/2019

Highly recommend!

Andrew is a reliable and energetic photographer/videographer, and his work is top notch. I would highly recommend him!

Becoming Bridal Collective 6
    Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Don

Don Timm · Married on 12/20/2018

Andrew has "The Eye"

Apart from being a genuine and caring individual who can make taking photos a breeze, Andrew has "the eye". He is able to see and capture memories in real-time and with seemingly effortless skill. I look at our photos and know that they will stand the test of time because they are simply beautiful and don't rely on over-processing to make us look good. He captured the photos we had in our mind's eye, but didn't have in reality until now. Thanks again Andrew!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Wakeshia

Wakeshia · Married on 11/18/2017

Fun, Professional, Enjoyable, A Dream, Absolutely Amazing!

Andrew captured every important moment that a bride could ever want. I often look back at my wedding and engagement photos and the pictures take me directly to the moment and time at my wedding and I’m able to remember and enjoy it as if I was there again. Andrew thank you for you flexibility, your quick response to call or email, your professionalism and your desire to fulfill whatever request I had to make my day special. You often reminded me that it was all about what my husband and I wanted! No amount of money would be enough to pay you for the memories you captured and provided for me and my family! Thank you!

• Aaron

Aaron Bell · Married on 07/29/2017

Best experience!

Andrew and his team were amazing to work with! From first contact, we knew Becoming Bridal was going to be the prefect fit for our wedding. Andrew was a master of directing the day and making sure we got the perfect settings for all our photos and video. Very few photographers have the artistic eye that Andrew does and we couldn't have been happier with the footage and stills we ended up with. Communication was a breeze and you can't beat the price for what you get with them! I can't recommend Becoming Bridal enough!

Becoming Bridal Collective 7
    Becoming Bridal Collective 8

Leslie · Married on 07/29/2017

Great experience! Highly recommend!

Andrew and his team did an amazing job at our wedding! Everything they delivered was flawless....our engagement photos, wedding video, and wedding photos - all perfect. Andrew was professional and so great to work with from the very beginning of our planning process. We've had so many compliments on all of the pictures and videos from our wedding and we will cherish them forever! Thank you, Andrew!

ashley · Married on 06/02/2017

Quality work with artistic perspective

I hate overly edited photos that seem to white wash everything in glowy light. Andrew’s artistic eye paired with his organic editing truly make a beautiful combination that captures precious memories in timeless art. I fully recommend.

Becoming Bridal Collective 9
    Becoming Bridal Collective 10

Samantha · Married on 03/25/2017

Highly Recommend!

Andrew was a wonderful addition to our wedding. He was extremely responsive, very helpful with getting the photos we wanted, easy to work with, and we were very happy with the quality of his photos! I would absolutely recommend him to other brides!

Becoming Bridal Collective 11
    Becoming Bridal Collective 12
    Sent on 06/12/2019

Jordan · Married on 10/01/2016

A little church and backyard reception

Becoming bridal was an excellent decisions for us. When it comes to having my picture taken it has always been something that has made me extremely uncomfortable. Andrew was the utmost gentleman and managed to capture everything we had talked about and then some. The photographs are beautiful treasures we will have for the rest of our lives. He was extremely thorough throughout the process of pre-wedding up through receiving the photographs and wedding album. Thank you Becoming Bridal for being a part of our special day.

Becoming Bridal Collective 13
    Becoming Bridal Collective 14
    Becoming Bridal Collective 15
    Becoming Bridal Collective 16
  • Rachel

Rachel Timmons · Married on 10/18/2015

Something we will treasure for a lifetime...

So glad we went with Becoming Bridal for our wedding photos and video! Andrew was professional, flexible and responsive to our vision for the day. And the results were even better than we imagined! There's no doubt we will treasure them for years to come.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Andrew and Seth did an outstanding job filming our entire wedding day. We love watching our highlight video every now and then to relive our big day. So many beautiful and special moments were captured that we will forever cherish. They also did a great job working alongside our photography team in addition to our large wedding party. We would absolutely recommend Innerloupe to anyone in the process of planning a wedding and is looking for a videographer. Thank you Andrew and Seth for all your hard work!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/08/2014

Andrew was amazing! We were just expecting a videographer for the day of our wedding, but when he was in town he offered to shoot some footage of us and then put together a "save the date" video the same night! Andrew was also really great to work with! Everything ran smoothly, and he was timely and professional. He also struck a balance between staying behind the scenes when he needed to be, but also capturing all of our special moments. He is in the middle of the action, but also not in anyone's way, just like a videographer should be. We loved watching our video and reliving our big day, his work is beautiful! We loved his artistic perspective, choice of music for our video, and the way he captured our personalities so vibrantly. I highly recommend using InnerLoupe! You won't be disappointed!!

-Jessica and David Matthews, Norfolk, VA

Sent on 04/18/2014

Andrew was incredible to work with. He shot both our save the date video and our wedding. Was always very responsive to any questions and concerns we had. Great experience with great results.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Esther Nafziger · Married on 08/18/2012

Captures your personality every time!

Makes you look stunning with any backdrop - Andrew has an eye for the perfect photo that captures your personality and makes you feel comfortable even when posing for photos doesn't come naturally for you :)

Becoming Bridal Collective 17