1501 Boundbrook Lane, Irving, TX 75060 Map · Phone number

75 Reviews for Becky Fowlers Bridal

Becky Fowlers Bridal 1
Becky Fowlers Bridal 2

laura · Married on 05/25/2019

Becky is so sweet and wonderful! She altered both my wedding dress and a dress for Rome to meet the Pope. The Pope dress had a QUICK turn around and she managed to meet it!! I can attest to her bustles as we 2 stepped at my wedding with all kinds of turns and dips and the dress being stepped on and it held up the whole night! Pics of alterations below of the Rome dress-shortened sleeves, de-poofed, shortened, and waist let out. She managed to keep the lace on the ends of the dress and is very affordable!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Becky Fowlers Bridal 3
    Becky Fowlers Bridal 4
  • Jenna

Jenna Jackson Dwyer · Married on 11/10/2018

Great quality!

Becky did such an amazing job on my wedding dress! She worked very quickly but with great results. After my bridal portraits, I decided I needed to take my dress in a bit, and she was able to do it the same day I took it back to her! It fit like a glove, and she never made me feel I needed to get more done than I did. Plus, she and her daughter are the sweetest! I so enjoyed my conversations with her. Such a sweet woman!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2018

There are so many wonderful things about Becky. First, she does top notch work - she took my size 12 wedding dress and turned it into a 0. The dress was beautiful and fit me perfectly. Second, you cannot beat her prices. Third, she will give you great tips for your wedding day, like how to walk and what tape to use to keep up your dress. Fourth, she is a true joy to work and talk with - honestly, she is one of the kindest people I have ever met. You won’t want to leave your appointment! She cares about her work, about her brides, and you can tell she loves what she does. Do not look anywhere else - Becky is your gal 1000%!!

Sent on 09/20/2018