Becky Fowlers Bridal Reviews

75 Reviews for Becky Fowlers Bridal

Becky Fowlers Bridal 1
Becky Fowlers Bridal 2

laura · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Becky is so sweet and wonderful! She altered both my wedding dress and a dress for Rome to meet the Pope. The Pope dress had a QUICK turn around and she managed to meet it!! I can attest to her bustles as we 2 stepped at my wedding with all kinds of turns and dips and the dress being stepped on and it held up the whole night! Pics of alterations below of the Rome dress-shortened sleeves, de-poofed, shortened, and waist let out. She managed to keep the lace on the ends of the dress and is very affordable!

Becky Fowlers Bridal 3
    Becky Fowlers Bridal 4
  • Jenna

Jenna Jackson Dwyer · Married on 11/10/2018

Great quality!

Becky did such an amazing job on my wedding dress! She worked very quickly but with great results. After my bridal portraits, I decided I needed to take my dress in a bit, and she was able to do it the same day I took it back to her! It fit like a glove, and she never made me feel I needed to get more done than I did. Plus, she and her daughter are the sweetest! I so enjoyed my conversations with her. Such a sweet woman!

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2018

There are so many wonderful things about Becky. First, she does top notch work - she took my size 12 wedding dress and turned it into a 0. The dress was beautiful and fit me perfectly. Second, you cannot beat her prices. Third, she will give you great tips for your wedding day, like how to walk and what tape to use to keep up your dress. Fourth, she is a true joy to work and talk with - honestly, she is one of the kindest people I have ever met. You won’t want to leave your appointment! She cares about her work, about her brides, and you can tell she loves what she does. Do not look anywhere else - Becky is your gal 1000%!!

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2018

First of all, I just want to say Becky is an angel and a life saver. She and her daughter are absolutely adorable. They are both sweet and professional and make you feel right at home. She told me loves what she does and it truly shows in the care she gives her clients. I would recommend her everyday of the week and twice on Sunday! Thank you so very much.

jeena · Married on 12/16/2017

Becky is absolutely incredible. I cannot say enough about her or her great work. Becky is very talented, accommodating, and honest.
    I enjoyed working with Becky & I honestly am so glad I had her be the one to work on my dress. She made me feel comfortable through the whole process. She listened to my thoughts/ideas on the dress alterations & also offered her professional opinion in a very humble way. Becky added a lace shoulder sleeve to my dress, adjusted the hem line, and created a bustle. All of this was done so well--the dress came out prettier than I imagined. It fit so well & I certainly didn't want to get out of the dress on the wedding day. I learned that Becky used to make dresses from scratch, so it's no wonder that any alterations can be done to perfection. I could tell that she spent quite a bit of time on my dress and really paid attention to the details. She allows you to look over the dress to make sure you are happy and comfortable with it before she turns it back over to you. And she cleans and presses it for you so that it is ready to go for the wedding!
    I couldn't have imagined working with anyone else. Becky is amazing & very talented and sweet.

Susan · Married on 10/28/2017

A fantastic spectacular review will not do justice to Mrs. Fowler; there are not words that can describe our experience. I am the mother of the bride and I don't think I will cry at the wedding, but there were tears in my eyes when my daughter tried on the wedding dress after Mrs. Fowler altered it.
    Mrs. Fowler's alteration skills are top notch. She explained everything she was doing and gave suggestions on what would look good based on my daughter's input. She took lace from my wedding dress and made my daughter's veil and used my dress' lace to redo the straps on my daughter's dress. The dress fits like a glove.
    She explained how to bustle, gave hints and tips on using tape and getting into and out of the dress.
    And she is the sweetest woman you will ever meet.
    She is the best!

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2017

5.0 star rating 8/25/2017
    I chose Becky because of her great reviews online, and she was STELLER. Sweet, professional, efficient, and very helpful. She'll teach you how to hold your bouquet, walk, and little tips and tricks like where to put dress tape, etc.

For a gauge on her pricing, I got my dress straps shortened, torso taken in, hips let out, and hem shortened all for $300 cash. She is incredible!!!

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2017

I loved every experience I had with Becky! She made my Prom dress (back in '99)! That was my first experience with her! She made me feel wonderful and beautiful every single time. Later in 2004 I used her for my wedding alterations and all my bridesmaids used her for their alterations as well! Another wonderful experience. I then recommended 2 of my best friends to her for their weddings, they had worked with her during my wedding, so they had no problems having her handle their dresses. She did my alterations for one bridesmaid dress and completely made our dresses for another wedding! Again, I loved every experience I had with Becky! She was always so sweet and caring about every one individually! I highly highly recommend her!!!

Stacy · Married on 06/02/2017

Absolutely love Becky she didnalterations to my dress also added the busyle she is an amazing person her customer service is amazing she makes you feel like your at home and her work is incredible. Will definately recommend her

• Lori

Lori · Married on 03/18/2017

If you are in the area, use Becky! Her minimum charge is $100, which is what I paid to have the hem taken up in the front of my dress. She is prompt, courteous, and experienced. I don't think she advertises, but I was referred to her by my coordinator at Event Elements. Becky knows what she's doing!

Brittany · Married on 03/11/2017

Becky was incredible. I was actually referred to her by a friend who also got her wedding dress altered by Becky and am so so glad she recommended her because she was amazing. Not only did she alter my gown perfectly but she also teaches you exactly how to walk down the isle, where to hold your bouquet and I even ended up getting my veil from her!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 12/17/2016

Becky was incredible! She is one of the few special people out there who truly cares for her customers. She definitely tried her hardest when working on my gown, and it clearly paid off

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Becky was fantastic! She charged much less than everywhere else quoted me. She does this out of her beautiful home and has a room dedicated to doing the fitting. She teaches you how to walk and get into the dress, gives tips on how to hold your bouquet and recommended some tape for my sweetheart neckline. She is the sweetest lady and she did an amazing job! My dress looks amazing and it only took 2 weeks!!

Andrea · Married on 10/09/2016

I was so blessed to have a friend refer me to Ms. Becky. She was super kind and did an amazing job ensuring my dress was properly prepared for my wedding day. In addition to my dress, she also helped several of my bridesmaids with their last minute alterations. Highly recommend!

• Kealy

Kealy · Married on 10/08/2016

Becky is THE BEST! I am so happy I was able to find Becky to alter my wedding dress. My dress had extremely beaded detail and needed to be taken in quite a bit. Becky did such fantastic work and the dress fit me like a glove. Her turnaround time was great as well and she is very responsive. I highly recommend her!

• Shawna

Shawna · Married on 07/30/2016

This lady is AWESOME! My mom was in charge of finding an alterations company and she did a fantastic job. Becky works out of her home and is the sweetest woman you'll ever meet. She's been doing alterations since the early 80's. When my mom and I got there she ran through how the appointment was going to go. She taught me the best way to get into my dress and walked my mom through how to tie up my corset on my dress. She was great with pointers. She made suggestions for alterations that we hadn't thought of. When I got my dress it was flawless and the alterations she made were perfect. Her prices were also VERY realistic and much cheaper than I anticipated.

I would recommend her to everyone. She might be my favorite vendor thus far!

Bria · Married on 07/09/2016

Becky is amazing! I bought my dress from a bridal shop in Euless and had it altered there. When I went for the final fitting the bustle did not look right. The lady at the shop, who is the owner was no help, she said I need to get the dress steamed and pressed which would cost $75, which I felt like they should have already done that. I left with my dress wanting to have someone else look at it. Becky was recommended to me by two people. I called her and got an appointment for the next day. My Mom and I went to her house and she spent over an hour explaining the dress to us. She explained that nothing was wrong but we needed to adjust the back of the dress when doing the bustle. This is my first and hopefully only wedding gown, I did not know how much went into getting the dress on so it would look just right, Becky was so nice and patient, she made my Mom and I feel so much better. While Becky did not do any alterations on my dress I feel confident she would have done an amazing job and wish I would have taken it her in the first place. She also told me not to have my dress pressed and steamed. I have recommended her to all of my Bridesmaids and will continue to recommend her.

• Z

Zeyu · Married on 06/18/2016

I accidentally stumbled upon Becky's profile when I was looking for a Tiffany Blue bridesmaid's dress. I saw a Pinterest post of a Fort Worth bride who had beautiful Tiffany Blue Bridesmaid's dresses. I then found out these bridesmaid's dresses were designed and made by Becky. Since my wedding color was also Tiffany Blue, I called Becky immediately. Unfortunately I found out from her she no longer makes customized dresses. :( But! She still alters dresses. So I made an appointment and brought my wedding gown over to her house 2 months before my wedding.
    She has the cutest and coziest house! She was sucha warm welcoming and nice lady when I first met her. She made me and my maid of honor feel so comfortable. She was great at listening to my needs and offered her expertise when I don't know what to pick. She was super fast with the alternation. I got my dress back in a couple of weeks. When I went back in to try, there was some small adjustments to be made. She made them right there for me. I lost a lot of weight at the time - she had to take a lot of fabric out in the chest area. That made the front and the back bodice not connect smoothly. She went above and beyond to fix that area for me by digging up the fabric of my dress in her alteration workshop and sewing the disconnect for a smoother transition, It looked A LOT better. So glad I asked her to do that. I was so stressed out what to do about it, but Becky was like a mother to me and fixed it without any stress or hesitation.
    Overall, I was very fortunate and happy I found her! I'd recommend her to anybody in a heartbeat!

Ginger · Married on 05/01/2016

Becky altered my wedding dress. She has so much knowledge and she just loves what she does. I had no problem leaving my dress with her because I knew it was gonna be perfect. And it was! She cost me only a third of the price what I had to pay if the store I bought it from had altered it. I would recommend her to every bride looking for someone to alter the dress.

I just went and picked up my wedding dress from getting altered and I can't praise Becky enough! And it's not just because she told me how beautiful my dress was a million times! If i would have done alterations where I bought my dress it started out at $600, Becky made my dress 2 sizes small, gave me a bustle, and hemmed my dress all for $300! I even had decided to do the bustle a few days before I was going to pick up and she did it no problem!! If you guys know any brides needing to get alterations in DFW I definitely recommend her. She works out of her home and does no advertising, she only gets business by word of mouth and she is AWESOME!!

Holly · Married on 01/17/2016

Where do I even start?! Becky is hands down the best tailor. She was honest with what she thought looked good and made me feel like the most beautiful woman in my dress! She worked quickly but did a stunning job. She knows exactly what she is talking about and she gave me so much advice about how to handle and care for my dress. I can tell she loves what she does and she is willing to go the extra mile in order to make sure I had exactly what I wanted. She made me feel so comfortable while getting my dress fitted. Also, her prices are affordable. You won't break the bank.

Advice: Call early in advance to make an appointment because she has tons of jobs and appointments booked already. Her schedule is jam packed (which is a good thing, because it means she must be doing something right!)
    Make sure to bring cash when you pick up your dress. She takes cash only.
    She wants you to tell her the absolute truth, so be honest with what you want!
    She only does tailoring for weddings- gowns, mother of the bride, bridesmaids, etc.

Use Becky! It's the only way!

Chelsea · Married on 12/12/2015

Becky came highly recommended to me from a friend who used her for her wedding dress. Becky was so sweet from the initial phone call all the way to the final fitting. She was able to do even more than I could have imaged for my wedding dress and even assisted one of my bridesmaids. I'm so thankful to have found a reasonable, honest, kind person to help me with my dress. I would recommend Becky to anyone!

Karmin · Married on 10/23/2015

Becky saved me!!!

A friend gave me Becky's info after her wedding. I didn't think I'd need alterations as my dress was custom made, but I'm so glad I saved her number!

Two days before my wedding, I tried to bustle my dress when I realized there was no bustle!!! I gave it a shot and called Becky. She was kind enough to fit me in her schedule!

Let me just say--this woman is incredible! We chatted and I learned she's been doing this for over 30 years! She not only added a bustle, but also inner straps to hold my bra in place so it wouldn't show on the low-cut back.

Becky is so kind and passionate. I felt like I left with a new friend! And despite her flawless work, her prices are unbelievably reasonable. A+++!

Vivian · Married on 10/04/2015

There is no one like Becky. The incredible things she can do with alterations just blow my mind. She knows what is she is doing and knows how to make every dress fit like a glove. She completely re-engineered pieces of my dress and belt and it was stunning. She will walk you completely through the whole process and treat you are the most important person in the world. She is hands down, the BEST!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/26/2015

Becky was the NICEST vendor I worked with during my wedding process. Not only was she completely professional and timely, but she is such a sweetheart. She hemmed my dress, sewed in a belt and added two different bustles to my dress for $200. She also taught me how to properly walk in my dress, lace it up and gave me a great recommendation for a cleaning service for after. I HIGHLY recommend anyone in the DFW area to use her services. She cares about the quality of work and the bride!