White Carpet Bride

Kansas City, KS View map

We are on location wedding hair and makeup artists specializing in high end artistry in the Kansas City area and destination weddings.

We have been in the wedding buisness for over 7 years and have been privileged to work with many wonderful, beautiful brides all over the country.

Our goal is for every bride to feel relaxed, pampered and flawless for her big day.

Feel free to call, text or e-mail us at Mikayla@bechicbride.com or 816-289-4126

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Amanda
    Amanda A. Married on 07/17/2021

Highly Recommend

So happy that I used White Carpet Bride for makeup for myself, bridesmaids, and mothers on my wedding day. Everyone I interacted with was so friendly and professional and our makeup was so pretty and lasted all day/night. We had 8 people getting makeup done and they were so punctual and professional, I was worried about getting everyone done on time but it ended up being no issue at all. I would definitely recommend using White Carpet Bride to any other KC brides
    Natalie Married on 08/06/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mikayla and her girls did our hair and makeup for my wedding. I had two trials with her to find out which style I liked best. The day of she and her crew were prompt and brought everything they needed to set up. They were friendly and fun. The hair and makeup stayed all day (We got our makeup done at 7am). I felt beautiful all day and didn't have to worry about my hair falling out or makeup wearing off :) (Now called White Carpet Bride)
    Amanda Married on 06/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wonderful service, wonderful value, wonderful ladies! I had a blast having my hair done at my trial and then on my wedding day. I asked them to travel for my venue and they did so with no complaints. I was so happy with the "do" she did! It stayed all day and everyone was raving about how beautiful it was. So glad I had their work to show off in the photos!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Hilton President Kansas City Hilton President Kansas City Hotel Weddings

The Be Chic Bride team is here almost every weekend. We recommend them to all of our brides and absolutely love having them here! They are so fun and so professional. We can always depend on them to be on time and take care of our brides exactly as promised. Their work is constant and flawless.

Adrienne Maples Photography Studios Adrienne Maples Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

Making brides look beautiful all day- BeChic bride always provide their brides a flawless look!

Something White Bridal Boutique Something White Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

I was lucky enough to have Mikayla do hair and makeup for a model showcasing our gowns. First of all she comes to you, which was perfect. Second, I didn't give her a lot of direction, but she created the most stunning combination of hair and makeup. And for the cherry on top, she is the nicest person and will make you feel like you've been friends for years. I highly recommend BeChic Bride to anyone looking for someone who will take care of all of their beauty needs on their wedding day!

1522 s 44th st Kansas City, KS, 66106
Location of (White Carpet Bride)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding