1522 s 44th st, Kansas City, KS 66106 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About BeChic bride

We are on location wedding hair and makeup artists specializing in high end artistry in the Kansas City area and destination weddings.

We have been in the wedding buisness for over 7 years and have been privileged to work with many wonderful, beautiful brides all over the country.

Our goal is for every bride to feel relaxed, pampered and flawless for her big day.

Feel free to call, text or e-mail us at Mikayla@bechicbride.com or 816-289-4126

36 Reviews for BeChic bride

Natalie · Married on 08/06/2016

Mikayla and her girls did our hair and makeup for my wedding. I had two trials with her to find out which style I liked best. The day of she and her crew were prompt and brought everything they needed to set up. They were friendly and fun. The hair and makeup stayed all day (We got our makeup done at 7am). I felt beautiful all day and didn't have to worry about my hair falling out or makeup wearing off :) (Now called White Carpet Bride)

Sent on 08/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Wonderful service, wonderful value, wonderful ladies! I had a blast having my hair done at my trial and then on my wedding day. I asked them to travel for my venue and they did so with no complaints. I was so happy with the "do" she did! It stayed all day and everyone was raving about how beautiful it was. So glad I had their work to show off in the photos!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Erin · Married on 09/26/2015

I cannot say enough about Mikayla and Sarah, who did my hair and makeup, as well as my Mom, Mother-in-Law, and three bridesmaids on the day of my wedding. They were professional, fun, silly (especially when the crying started) and made the day just that much more perfect. Mikayla and I met a few months before and did a makeup and hair trial which she was great at and was very responsive and listened to all my suggestions and changes so that it was perfect on the day of. My hair and makeup looked exactly as it did when we did the trial and I was very pleased. The girls were on time and I was amazed how much they got done and how beautiful they made all of us look in a short time and with just the two-women team they had! I would highly recommend BeChic Bride to any girl looking for hair and/or makeup artist for her wedding day. To top it all off, when I returned from my honeymoon, I had the very sweetest thank you note from Mikayla, thanking ME for being apart of my day and that made everything all the more special. Thank YOU Mikayla! You were amazing!

Sent on 10/07/2015

• Hilton President Kansas City
    Hilton President Kansas City Hotel Weddings

The Be Chic Bride team is here almost every weekend. We recommend them to all of our brides and absolutely love having them here! They are so fun and so professional. We can always depend on them to be on time and take care of our brides exactly as promised. Their work is constant and flawless.

• Adrienne Maples Photography Studios
    Adrienne Maples Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

Making brides look beautiful all day- BeChic bride always provide their brides a flawless look!

• Something White Bridal Boutique
    Something White Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

I was lucky enough to have Mikayla do hair and makeup for a model showcasing our gowns. First of all she comes to you, which was perfect. Second, I didn't give her a lot of direction, but she created the most stunning combination of hair and makeup. And for the cherry on top, she is the nicest person and will make you feel like you've been friends for years. I highly recommend BeChic Bride to anyone looking for someone who will take care of all of their beauty needs on their wedding day!

• 1522 s 44th st Kansas City, 66106 See on map