Keswick, VA 22947 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Becca Bee Events

Becca Bee Events is a small business dedicated to social events, and specializing in weddings. We offer event design, day-of coordination, and full-service wedding planning. Visit www.BeccaBeeEvents.com for more information and to obtain a free quote!

3651beasleywed

4 Reviews for Becca Bee Events

1 User photo

Becca Bee Events 1
  • User6742823 · 1+ year ago

Hire Becca!! We hired Becca as our Day-Of Wedding Coordinator. She is so friendly and pleasant to work with and made our wedding planning and wedding day so easy! She worked with us to create our wedding timeline as well as managed our wedding vendors in the month leading up to the wedding and the day of the ceremony. We loved her ideas and as well as her calming presence! As a few issues arose during our reception, she worked to quickly address them behind the scenes so that we didn't have to worry about them at all. It was so wonderful that on our wedding neither my husband or I had to worry about any of the little details - she worked to ensure everything came together perfectly!

Sent on 01/30/2018
    Becca Bee Events 2

I hired Becca Beasley for her day-of coordination services. This is a great way to get some help organizing all the vendors/guests while not paying for full on planning services. My favorite thing was the day-of timeline that she created. It included all the vendors (when they were coming, leaving, etc), the order of the ceremony, reception, and basically where I was supposed to be every 15 minutes of the day. She was very organized, professional, and fun. She ran the ceremony rehearsal and I honestly can't imagine if I'd had to have done that by myself. These tasks traditionally fall to the mother of the bride, but I liked that my mother actually got to enjoy the weekend while Becca handled all the details perfectly.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Anjali · Married on 10/19/2013

Becca is simply amazing! We loved working with her and always felt like our wedding was in the best hands. We found her online whilst searching for wedding planners near Fredericksburg VA as we live in London and needed help closer to the venue. Becca was so friendly and responsive from the first email and call. We especially appreciated how honest she was in terms of guiding us in the right direction, understanding our 'vision' for the wedding, and advising us on how to go about planning everything. She helped us with everything from budget to decor and involved my family to make everyone feel part of the experience. She went above and beyond for us and we consider her a dear friend. We would highly recommend Becca to anyone looking for full wedding planning services (as well as the on-the-day services). Thanks Becca!

Sent on 01/27/2014