Astoria, NY 11103 Map · Phone number

About Beauty Image by Mina

Mina is a professional makeup artist for the past 15 years. She had done hundreds of brides, actresses and fashion models.

Mina says:"Our brides make the most beautiful brides to walk down the isle. We want to make you look radiant the day of your wedding". Please contact Mina for rates.

maya7bride
AnastasiainBridal
UntitledScanned01aristea
maya7bride

2 Reviews for Beauty Image by Mina

Brenda · Married on 08/02/2013

My experience with Mina was exceptional. We did a try out before the wedding and I loved that her main focus was not only on making me look beautiful on my day but she also focused on having my look work with my theme colors. I got so many compliments the day of my wedding but more importantly the comments of people who saw the pictures commented on how beautiful I looked and how awesome my makeup was. Thank you Mina!! Months after the wedding I'm still getting compliments of how beautiful my makeup was.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Tina · Married on 12/17/2005

Mina has done my makeup for my wedding and for my sons baptism. Both times my makeup looked amazing. My face broke out before my wedding due to stress, Mina made my face look flawless. Not only did I feel beautiful I looked beautiful for my special day.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Beauty Image by Mina FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 220.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Licensed, Skincare
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10