Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Beauty by Elizabeth Root

Hey there thank you for looking at my work and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!  I would love to be your makeup artist.   I have over eleven years professional experience.  I specialize in a more natural glowing makeup but can confidantly help you translate any type of look you have in mind.  I would be honored to make you feel beautiful and relaxed on your big day!  Please email me with any inquiries through my contact me tab on my site at elizabethroot.com.  Here you can also check out pricing, portfolio and reviews.  Happy planning!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

Elizabeth is wonderful at what she does!! So talented and I have already referred her to all of my girlfriends :) She did my make up for my engagement pictures and I will continue to use her for every event!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

I am not someone that wears a lot of makeup in my day to day life, so on my wedding day I didn't want to feel like a clown, I just wanted to feel like a more polished version of myself. I searched far and wide for a bridal makeup artist that has a style that matched what I wanted. I was starting to feel hopeless until I found Elizabeth Root. The looks she creates are effortlessly gorgeous! I did my makeup trial the day we did our engagement photos and it was the best decision ever! I loved it so much, I had her do my makeup for my rehearsal happy hour in addition to my wedding day. What I love the most about her work is that it pops in pictures but doesn't look theatrical in person (which I sometimes notice on brides). In addition her prices are very competitive and she is an absolute delight to interact with. I cannot recommend Elizabeth enough and will be using her whenever I need my makeup done for an event.

Profile Picture Morgan, 3/2/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, On-Site Makeup

Liz is the most beautiful person inside and out! You will not regret choosing her for all your beauty needs. My bridesmaids and I all got our makeup done by her and her calm spirit and gentle touch made us all feel so relaxed throughout the entire morning as we got ready for my wedding. Not only did she do an amazing job at accomplishing the look I wanted (everyone looked stunning), she is so cool and fun to work with we all want to be BFFs with her. Best make up artist in San Diego!! We love Liz and hope to get to work with her again :)

Profile Picture Dana, 12/1/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1506356222609 4w2a4319
220x220 sq 1506356611575 cramptonwed 1477

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Elizabeth is so incredibly easy to get along with and so talented. She does the most beautiful make-up for brides. She's incredible doing anything from a natural look for a wedding day to intricate and fun detailed costume make-up for a fun event. I highly recommend her.

Events