Basic Batter

Garland, TX View map Visit website

Basic Batter is a clean & organic home bakery in the Firewheel area. By only using the basics, I’m able to make delicious desserts tailored to any dietary need.

Each cake is designed to highlight couples’ unique personalities and love stories. If you are looking for alternatives to cake, ask about dessert platters, which can include pies, cupcakes, cookies, donuts, and more.

Gluten-free, sugar-free, and vegan options are available for every type of baked good, ensuring that you and your guests can enjoy their clean & organic dessert regardless of dietary restrictions.

Price can range for every order, but the average couple spends $300-$1,000 per order.

For dog-loving couples, this bakery even makes all natural dog treats too!

• Woman-owned

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Merrill
    Merrill S. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing and delicious!

06/11/22 We had so many compliments on our wedding cake and grooms cake quite honestly there was no cake left within 30mins after the cake was cut and all slices were put out! I definitely would recommend working with Stef! She’s extremely kind, helpful, reliable and pretty reasonable pricing wise!

Basic Batter's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was such a pleasure making your cakes. I can't wait to bake for you again :)
  • Leticia
    Leticia Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing cake

Steph is just wonderful to work with! Both cakes were amazing! I would choose her all over again!

Basic Batter's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words!! I would do it all over again too! It was amazing meeting y'all. I hope I can bake for y'all again in the future.

Pricing

Team

Stefanie Haas
Stefanie Haas
Owner

Hello! I'm Stefanie!

I'm from Dallas, been married to my best friend, Michael, for 14 years, and homeschool our three boys. My maiden name is Baker, so it's quite literally in my DNA to bake!

I started Basic Batter because I was tired of reading labels and not being able to pronounce the ingredients. Also, I have many friends with dietary restrictions, and figured there should be a way for them to have sweets too. So Basic Batter was born, because you only need the basics to make something tasty!

1667 W Campbell Rd Garland, TX, 75044
Location of (Basic Batter)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding