Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bartlett Pair Photography

We are Jaime and Lincoln - a husband and wife photography pair who LOVE what we do!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (3)
Albums (3)
Prints (3)
Save the Date (1)

Jamie and Lincoln Bartlett are seriously amazing! They made my husband and I feel so comfortable all day! We just received our pictures from our day (super quick I might add) and they are even more amazing than I could have even imagined! I can’t say enough good things about these guys! If you’re in the market for a wedding photographer, look no farther and book these guys IMMEDIATELY!

Photo of Bartlett Pair Photography in Elverson, PA
Profile Picture Dana, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln were extremely easy to work with on the big day and they helped to keep us CALM.

We had a rain situation that they handled in stride with ease, while still getting all of our proper group pictures taken

As far as 2 total strangers hanging around with you and your friends for a day snapping your pictures, this duo is the only option. They made us feel confident and comfortable.

thanks to the team!

Profile Picture Tom, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln are absolutely wonderful! You will not be disappointed. Eric and I were originally so worried about looking awkward in these memorable photos and we didn’t want a lifetime of awkward pictures, but Jaime and Lincoln made us feel so comfortable and we were definitely left with fantastic photos! They went above and beyond on everything! During our engagement shoot, they were totally willing to hold our crazy (loving) husky. During the wedding, Lincoln helped all the groomsmen with their boutineers before photos because the groomsmen were struggling in the pinning so thank goodness for Lincoln otherwise I’m thinking the flowers would have been either missing or falling off! Jaime held my scarf through the whole session because I was determined for outside shots! She helped me throw it on for some pictures as well. The list can go on and on with these two because they are the absolute best! They had never been to holly hedge, our venue, before, but they scoped out the place for great photos! We love our photos and are so happy we found Jaime and Lincoln! I even bugged Jaime after work before the wedding because we were planning from a distance and she was able to give me details on lighting and best picture times because our wedding was after daylights savings time. I would recommend The Bartlett Pair over and over again! They are personable, friendly, flexible, and amazing at their jobs! We loved them! And you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Proofs

Bartlett Pair Photography Pricing

220x220 sq 1468259383861 kawoczka0100
220x220 sq 1468259397077 gardner0002
220x220 sq 1468259420975 kawozcka0003

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Bartlett Pair Photography consists of a husband and wife team that are the friendliest and jovial couple by far. They shot photos on a rainy day here at Meredith Manor in June and you'd never know it was raining! The couple was happy, the pictures were amazing and we have some of them featured on our website. One of the photos was picked by to be one of the best by a Chester county magazine. We most definitely endorse and refer couples to the talents of Bartlett Pair Photography.

WOW!!!! The images this talented pair shoot are AMAZING!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE when we hear one of our brides has chosen these two to document their BIG day!!!! We just know they will make us look great! They never miss a single thing- a fact I know our couples are delighted with-since on their whirlwind of a day-everything just blurs together- To be able to go back and relish all the big moments as well as the little details is priceless. AND they are just as nice as can be!! :) NO HESITATION endorsing this FABULOUS couple!!

Amazing! Working with Jamie and Lincoln is always a pleasure and their photo's are stunning!

This husband and wife duo is fantastic! I had the pleasure of working with them in the summer of 2012 and they are just the right combination of class, style, imagination and fun- they are one of the few vendors that I personally recommend because I liked spending time with them side-by-side as a fellow professional. I endorse them here and also on my own business site, www.justjoeyproductions.com.

This husband & wife team are very easy to work with, comfortable to be yourself with, and very willing to accomidate you and your needs even when they are unexpected. Both of them take amazing photographs, it is an art!

1740 Red Hill Road, Elverson, PA 19520   See On Map