Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bartlett Pair Photography

We are Jaime and Lincoln - a husband and wife photography pair who LOVE what we do!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Prints (3)
Save the Date (1)

My husband and I were married in June and were thrilled to work with Jaime and Lincoln! From the first time I spoke with Jaime to our wedding day, they were professional and made us (very awkward in front of a camera people) feel very comfortable. After over 200 hundred photos from our engagement session and I loved every single photo, I knew our wedding photos would be beautiful. The wedding day was easy and planned out. They had asked for a list of "must have" photos and Jaime had the list in front of her the whole day making sure we got everything we really wanted. Lincoln had gotten to the venue before us and picked out the best spots for lighting. It was organized, but flexible. We didn't do a first look before so we appreciated getting the photos done quickly so we could enjoy some of cocktail hour with our guests. I was expecting to wait over a month to get the photos back, but I woke up about 2 weeks after our wedding to over 1,000 beautiful photos! I honestly loved every one. We highly recommend working with Bartlett Pair for your wedding! It is well worth it!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/16/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Jamie and Lincoln Bartlett are seriously amazing! They made my husband and I feel so comfortable all day! We just received our pictures from our day (super quick I might add) and they are even more amazing than I could have even imagined! I can’t say enough good things about these guys! If you’re in the market for a wedding photographer, look no farther and book these guys IMMEDIATELY!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln were extremely easy to work with on the big day and they helped to keep us CALM.

We had a rain situation that they handled in stride with ease, while still getting all of our proper group pictures taken

As far as 2 total strangers hanging around with you and your friends for a day snapping your pictures, this duo is the only option. They made us feel confident and comfortable.

thanks to the team!

220x220 sq 1468259383861 kawoczka0100
220x220 sq 1468259397077 gardner0002
220x220 sq 1468259420975 kawozcka0003

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Bartlett Pair Photography consists of a husband and wife team that are the friendliest and jovial couple by far. They shot photos on a rainy day here at Meredith Manor in June and you'd never know it was raining! The couple was happy, the pictures were amazing and we have some of them featured on our website. One of the photos was picked by to be one of the best by a Chester county magazine. We most definitely endorse and refer couples to the talents of Bartlett Pair Photography.

WOW!!!! The images this talented pair shoot are AMAZING!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE when we hear one of our brides has chosen these two to document their BIG day!!!! We just know they will make us look great! They never miss a single thing- a fact I know our couples are delighted with-since on their whirlwind of a day-everything just blurs together- To be able to go back and relish all the big moments as well as the little details is priceless. AND they are just as nice as can be!! :) NO HESITATION endorsing this FABULOUS couple!!

Amazing! Working with Jamie and Lincoln is always a pleasure and their photo's are stunning!

This husband and wife duo is fantastic! I had the pleasure of working with them in the summer of 2012 and they are just the right combination of class, style, imagination and fun- they are one of the few vendors that I personally recommend because I liked spending time with them side-by-side as a fellow professional. I endorse them here and also on my own business site, www.justjoeyproductions.com.

This husband & wife team are very easy to work with, comfortable to be yourself with, and very willing to accomidate you and your needs even when they are unexpected. Both of them take amazing photographs, it is an art!

1740 Red Hill Road, Elverson, PA 19520   See On Map