Bartlett Pair Photography Reviews

Bartlett Pair Photography 6
Bartlett Pair Photography 7

Cori · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely perfect!!

Jamie and Lincoln were absolutely incredible to work with! We had so much fun doing our engagement photos with them! They made my "sun-kissed" vision come to life. We cannot thank them enough and are looking forward to our wedding photos!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond Amazing!

Jaime and Lincoln were amazing before/during/after our wedding and we HIGHLY recommend them! Every detail was captured perfectly and I can't believe how quickly we received all our photos! There were a few "special" photos we were interested in capturing and Jaime and Lincoln made sure to get them all plus moments we never even thought was possible. They are a must to help make your best day even better!

Bartlett Pair Photography 8
    Bartlett Pair Photography 9
    Bartlett Pair Photography 10
    Bartlett Pair Photography 11
    Bartlett Pair Photography 12
    Bartlett Pair Photography 13

Tyler · Married on 09/09/2018

Jaime and Lincoln were the best! They photographed our friends wedding and we saw the photos and absolutely had to book them for ours. We did not do engagement pictures and met them for the first time on our wedding day and they instantly made us feel so comfortable. It made the pictures turn out beautifully! Also it was pouring rain on our wedding day and you would never even know from the pictures, besides the umbrella of course! 100% would recommend.

Bartlett Pair Photography 14
    Bartlett Pair Photography 15
    Bartlett Pair Photography 16
    Bartlett Pair Photography 17
    Bartlett Pair Photography 18
    Bartlett Pair Photography 19
    Bartlett Pair Photography 20

Deanna · Married on 09/02/2018

I don't think I could ever truly convey how lucky we feel to have had Jaime and Lincoln as our photographers! Not only did we get pictures more incredible then we could have every imagined but we felt so relaxed on our wedding day with Jaime and Lincoln. We didn't feel like we were constantly being stolen away for more pictures but also felt confident that they got all the pictures they needed! We got hundreds more pictures than we anticipated and they will bring us so much joy for years to come. They are truly talented and are the best decision we made for our day!

Bartlett Pair Photography 21
    Bartlett Pair Photography 22
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/07/2018

All around amazing!!

The Bartlett Pair were amazing in so many ways!! So kind, so talented, and beyond professional from the start. Hiring a wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions to make while planning, and we are so thrilled we chose to work with Jaime and Lincoln. Being quite nervous about this decision, they had no problem walking us through their entire process. At the engagement shoot, they were ridiculously professional—they arrived early to scope out all of the good spots, made us feel totally comfortable throughout the shoot, and were literally the sweetest ever.

It was so reassuring to see their familiar faces on our wedding day. Again, they had arrived early, and were prepared having already scoped out the location with our shotlist in hand. As a nervous bride, I just remember feeling very comforted by their calming presence. We didn’t have to worry about a thing as it was obvious to see they were hard at work capturing our perfect day with their artistic vision.

We loved Bartlett Pair not only because they capture the best candid shots, but also because they do an incredible job with portraits. With our large families, we requested an insane amount of family portraits, and I honestly don’t know how it would have happened without Jaime. She is a miracle worker! Assertive without being overbearing, and so efficient! We’ve never seen a photographer handle group shots so gracefully. We’re so thankful we didn’t have to compromise party time for photos, and we owe that entirely to Jaime and Lincoln!

Working with Jaime and Lincoln really did make our day even that much more special. Plus the photos were perfection, and SO many of them! We are thrilled. There really are no words except THANK YOU! We truly are so grateful for the Bartlett Pair!

Bartlett Pair Photography 23
    Bartlett Pair Photography 24
    Bartlett Pair Photography 25
    Bartlett Pair Photography 26
    Bartlett Pair Photography 27
    Bartlett Pair Photography 28

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2018

Just perfect!

We honestly can not say enough great things about Jaime and Lincoln (and neither could our friends and family on the day of our wedding...and I’m not just saying that for the sake of this review; they complimented them nonstop!) Not only did they capture our day perfectly but they were so friendly and calming throughout the day, it almost felt like they were part of our bridal party! A stress-free wedding day? I wasn’t sure if that was possible (especially with rain in the forecast and 35 mph winds coming for our outdoor, bayside ceremony) but Jaime and Lincoln worked with the elements and lead us to all of our photo-ops with ease. So much so, that the weather was the last thing on my mind. It was obvious that they were professional, prepared and truly determined to make our day special. When I look at our wedding photos, I can picture myself in those exact moments and I am instantly taken back to all of the best emotions from that day - laughing hysterically with my moms and girlfriends, my dad’s reaction to seeing me in my wedding dress, my husband’s tears during our first look, the joy we felt as we walked down the aisle as husband and wife and the party on the dance floor 💃🏼. All of these moments were captured and then some and we could not be more grateful for the beautiful pictures that will grace our home forever. We knew even just from their Instagram that our pictures would be amazing but what we didn’t expect was how much their presence would impact our day. If you’re looking for talented, reliable and just genuinely charming wedding photographers, look no further, you found them :)

Bartlett Pair Photography 29
    Bartlett Pair Photography 30
    Bartlett Pair Photography 31
    Bartlett Pair Photography 32
    Bartlett Pair Photography 33
    Bartlett Pair Photography 34
    Bartlett Pair Photography 35

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I were married in June and were thrilled to work with Jaime and Lincoln! From the first time I spoke with Jaime to our wedding day, they were professional and made us (very awkward in front of a camera people) feel very comfortable. After over 200 hundred photos from our engagement session and I loved every single photo, I knew our wedding photos would be beautiful. The wedding day was easy and planned out. They had asked for a list of "must have" photos and Jaime had the list in front of her the whole day making sure we got everything we really wanted. Lincoln had gotten to the venue before us and picked out the best spots for lighting. It was organized, but flexible. We didn't do a first look before so we appreciated getting the photos done quickly so we could enjoy some of cocktail hour with our guests. I was expecting to wait over a month to get the photos back, but I woke up about 2 weeks after our wedding to over 1,000 beautiful photos! I honestly loved every one. We highly recommend working with Bartlett Pair for your wedding! It is well worth it!!

Bartlett Pair Photography 36
    Bartlett Pair Photography 37
    Bartlett Pair Photography 38
    Bartlett Pair Photography 39
    Bartlett Pair Photography 40

Gabrielle Kenna · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful candid wedding photos

To say we are thrilled with not only our wedding photos but with our engagement pictures as well is an understatement. My husband and I were nervous we would be awkward in our engagement pictures and then eventually our wedding photos, but when we got to our engagement session Jaime and Lincoln made it so comfortable that everything was natural and the pictures were BEAUTIFUL and candid. Speaking of candid, they captured our wedding PERFECTLY... each and every small, delicate moment we now have to cherish. We literally can relive our wedding through our photos without skipping a beat, portraying every emotion. Jaime and Lincoln knew how to handle our very large bridal party to get everyone focused when in came to group photos, so we could get them done quickly and make it to cocktail hour! They were also able to mesh with the crowd and go unnoticed while getting our favorite action shots on the dance floors. We love The Bartlett Pair and feel so fortunate to have had them as our wedding photographers!

Bartlett Pair Photography 41
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 04/27/2018

Jamie and Lincoln Bartlett are seriously amazing! They made my husband and I feel so comfortable all day! We just received our pictures from our day (super quick I might add) and they are even more amazing than I could have even imagined! I can’t say enough good things about these guys! If you’re in the market for a wedding photographer, look no farther and book these guys IMMEDIATELY!

Bartlett Pair Photography 42

Tom · Married on 02/14/2018

Jaime and Lincoln were extremely easy to work with on the big day and they helped to keep us CALM.

We had a rain situation that they handled in stride with ease, while still getting all of our proper group pictures taken

As far as 2 total strangers hanging around with you and your friends for a day snapping your pictures, this duo is the only option. They made us feel confident and comfortable.

thanks to the team!

Shannon · Married on 11/11/2017

Jaime and Lincoln are absolutely wonderful! You will not be disappointed. Eric and I were originally so worried about looking awkward in these memorable photos and we didn’t want a lifetime of awkward pictures, but Jaime and Lincoln made us feel so comfortable and we were definitely left with fantastic photos! They went above and beyond on everything! During our engagement shoot, they were totally willing to hold our crazy (loving) husky. During the wedding, Lincoln helped all the groomsmen with their boutineers before photos because the groomsmen were struggling in the pinning so thank goodness for Lincoln otherwise I’m thinking the flowers would have been either missing or falling off! Jaime held my scarf through the whole session because I was determined for outside shots! She helped me throw it on for some pictures as well. The list can go on and on with these two because they are the absolute best! They had never been to holly hedge, our venue, before, but they scoped out the place for great photos! We love our photos and are so happy we found Jaime and Lincoln! I even bugged Jaime after work before the wedding because we were planning from a distance and she was able to give me details on lighting and best picture times because our wedding was after daylights savings time. I would recommend The Bartlett Pair over and over again! They are personable, friendly, flexible, and amazing at their jobs! We loved them! And you will not be disappointed!

Sara · Married on 10/28/2017

Jaime and Lincoln Bartlett were the very best wedding photographers for our November 4th wedding! We absolutely loved working with them for our engagement session and on our wedding day. They both made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and the pictures are proof. They are definitely the couple you want to hire for your engagement session or wedding- Jaime and Lincoln are easy going, make picture taking fun, and they are great hardworking couple! Matt and I were shocked at how fast we got our wedding photos back. The Bartlett Pair helped make our wedding day as special as possible. They really worked hard to find the best spots for our photos at our venue and we just love all of the photos. Matt and I loved how great the pictures came out, our wedding photos were so natural and it was really nice to see all of the little moments come through the photos that they took. At the end of the day they felt like family and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Bartlett Pair Photography 43

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

I do not know where to begin with these two! From the first talk with Jaime, I knew we made the right decision in including them on our wedding day. They both were so organized and made taking the pictures run so smoothly. They made us feel so comfortable the whole entire day. Their talent is beyond amazing. They captured our wedding perfectly!! I would highly recommended using them on your special day! I know if I need any professional pictures in the future, they will be my go to!!

Bartlett Pair Photography 44
    Bartlett Pair Photography 45
    Bartlett Pair Photography 46
    Bartlett Pair Photography 47

AmberChris · Married on 10/14/2017

One word- AMAZING! I had found Jaime and Lincoln through a post from our venue and immediately fell in love with their work. We never had a professional photo session before so we were a little nervous for our engagement session but they made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and put our nerves at ease. The pictures for both our engagement session and wedding day came back incredible! We were completely blown away at how they were able to capture our day. Being with them, you don't feel like you are working with a huge production company, staging everything. Its more like you're hanging out with life-long friends, joking around while they take genuine photos. The are 2 of the nicest people we have ever met and their vision for capturing special moments is so unique. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding photos and we consider ourselves so lucky to have had them as our photographers! I would hands-down recommend this husband/wife duo to ANYONE! They are truly amazing.

Bartlett Pair Photography 48
    Bartlett Pair Photography 49
    Bartlett Pair Photography 50
    Bartlett Pair Photography 51

Jenn · Married on 10/07/2017

Jaime and Lincoln are wonderful! We booked them for our wedding back in October. They're super flexible, kind and great at communicating throughout the whole planning process. Our photos, (which they turned around crazy fast, in my opinion,) are gorgeous, candid and fun - they even made me look like I don't hate having my picture taken, which is a treasure. Thank you, Bartletts!

Bartlett Pair Photography 52

Matthew Pilquist · Married on 10/07/2017

Pilquist Wedding

Jamie and Lincoln are simply incredible. After we first met, my wife and I felt like we knew them for years. They were personable, professional and efficient from start to finish. They responded promptly to our questions, gave excellent recommendations and were extremely accommodating with our requests. My wife and I are obsessed with our photos. The pair far exceeded our expectations. They were able to capture every moment we hoped and more. Receiving the photos was fast and easy. We were so happy to work with them. I highly recommend Bartlett Pair Photography. Great communication, awesome sense of humor and a highly talented duo. Thank you Jamie and Lincoln.

Jackie · Married on 09/15/2017

Jamie and Lincoln were amazing to work with! They made my husband and I feel totally comfortable in front of the camera. Throughout the planning process they were extremely responsive and took all the stress away. They are incredibly organized and took the most beautiful pictures at our wedding. We are so thankful to have the most amazing day of our lives memorialized through their photography! We can’t recommend The Bartlett Pair enough!

Denise · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I loved working with Jamie and Lincoln. They were absolutely wonderful, accommodating, and captured our day exactly how we envisioned. The big day is fairly stressful with everyone wanting your attention; they were able to effortlessly assist us in getting every photo we wanted without us even knowing. We received our edited wedding photos within a month of the wedding (which is like, unheard of) and we received SO many compliments about them. Hiring Bartlett Pair Photography was honestly one of our best wedding decisions!

Bartlett Pair Photography 53
    Bartlett Pair Photography 60
    Bartlett Pair Photography 61
    Bartlett Pair Photography 62

Denise · Married on 08/27/2017

One of the most important things to us was photos, as my family is really into making sure we have good photos, and we wanted to make sure we had great memories for years to come. I was so relieved to find Jaime and Lincoln at Bartlett Pair Photography. We really wanted to have 2 photographers for our wedding day, and they both exuded such great, positive energy that helped us feel comfortable. Jaime and Lincoln are the nicest of people, they are professional, timely, and were incredibly kind to us, our wedding party, and all of our guests. We had both engagement and wedding photos done with them, and love our albums. Prior to the wedding, Jaime gave us a list of details that she asked us to fill out to ensure she would get all necessary photos. Considering we had a large family, we were especially impressed that she got all of them! Also, I love their humor and their willingness to shoot all of the photos that we wanted. Plus, the photos speak for themselves. Their quality is simply incredible. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bartlett Pair Photography.

Bartlett Pair Photography 63
    Bartlett Pair Photography 64

Kathryn · Married on 08/19/2017

We can't say enough about how amazing Jaime and Lincoln are! They are beyond professional and helped keep us calm the entire day! They were flexible and so willing to help and answer any/all questions we had. They truly love what they do and it shows in the amazing quality of work you receive. When we got our photos back, it was like reliving our entire day all over again! The quality AND quantity of photos is unremarkable. We are in love! Thank you Jaime and Lincoln for truly making our day something we will never forget!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

Amazing Photographers!

Jaime and Lincoln were wonderful to work with and did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding pictures. They are clearly passionate about their jobs, and it shows in their photos! So happy and thankful we got to work with them.

devin · Married on 05/13/2017

Jaime and Lincoln were our dream photographers! They were extremely accessible, helpful and flexible in the months leading up to our wedding. On the day of, they were very professional, yet fun to engage with and made us feel so comfortable in our intimate moments. They also worked very well with our videographers, which I am sure is difficult when everyone is trying to get a good shot. Their work captured everything that we envisioned for our wedding, and the beauty of our day was truly transpired in all of the photographs. I will forever be grateful for the memories they have provided us. I promise you will be thankful you asked them to be a part of such a special day in your lives!

Mary · Married on 12/18/2016

Absolutely perfect!! Jaime and Lincoln were fabulous to work with, and they produced Pinterest-worthy photos of our wedding. I would recommend them to everyone. They captured every detail of our day in a photojournalistic style. When you flip through the photos, it feels like you're back there on our wedding day! The pictures even help me remember parts that went by too fast. Hire them!

Shonta · Married on 10/21/2016

Bartlett Pair came as a recommendation from a friend and it was the BEST decision ever. My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding photos. Not to mention Jaime and Lincoln are awesome! They are two of the kindest people and they truly love what they do which makes the experience all the better. We have had an overwhelming amount of people comment on the quality of our photos and inquiring about our photographers. They are great at providing direction when needed and capturing moments you don't even realize are happening. Jaime and Lincoln, we cannot say enough about your incredible work!!! If I had to get married again I would choose them all over again!

Paige · Married on 10/08/2016

The Bartletts are the BEST!

Jaime & Lincoln are simply the best. We can’t say enough good things about them, both as people & photographers! From the day we met them at our engagement shoot, it felt like we’d been friends forever. They made our shoot comfortable, fun, and so relaxed. Those pictures are still some of my favorites but our wedding photos take the cake! Our day, from start to finish, was picture perfect. From having Jaime with me and Lincoln capturing my husband getting ready, then first look photos, and everything in between- they made the day just flow seamlessly. It’s amazing to know, as a team, they don’t miss a single moment.

If we could do it all over, we would pick Jaime & Lincoln everytime!