Bartlett Pair Photography Reviews

68 | Elverson, PA

68 Reviews for Bartlett Pair Photography

68 Bartlett Pair Photography Reviews

Tyler · Married on 09/09/2018

Jaime and Lincoln were the best! They photographed our friends wedding and we saw the photos and absolutely had to book them for ours. We did not do engagement pictures and met them for the first time on our wedding day and they instantly made us feel so comfortable. It made the pictures turn out beautifully! Also it was pouring rain on our wedding day and you would never even know from the pictures, besides the umbrella of course! 100% would recommend.

Bartlett Pair Photography 1
    Bartlett Pair Photography 2
    Bartlett Pair Photography 3
    Bartlett Pair Photography 4
    Bartlett Pair Photography 5
    Bartlett Pair Photography 6
    Bartlett Pair Photography 7

Deanna · Married on 09/02/2018

I don't think I could ever truly convey how lucky we feel to have had Jaime and Lincoln as our photographers! Not only did we get pictures more incredible then we could have every imagined but we felt so relaxed on our wedding day with Jaime and Lincoln. We didn't feel like we were constantly being stolen away for more pictures but also felt confident that they got all the pictures they needed! We got hundreds more pictures than we anticipated and they will bring us so much joy for years to come. They are truly talented and are the best decision we made for our day!

Bartlett Pair Photography 8
    Bartlett Pair Photography 9

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I were married in June and were thrilled to work with Jaime and Lincoln! From the first time I spoke with Jaime to our wedding day, they were professional and made us (very awkward in front of a camera people) feel very comfortable. After over 200 hundred photos from our engagement session and I loved every single photo, I knew our wedding photos would be beautiful. The wedding day was easy and planned out. They had asked for a list of "must have" photos and Jaime had the list in front of her the whole day making sure we got everything we really wanted. Lincoln had gotten to the venue before us and picked out the best spots for lighting. It was organized, but flexible. We didn't do a first look before so we appreciated getting the photos done quickly so we could enjoy some of cocktail hour with our guests. I was expecting to wait over a month to get the photos back, but I woke up about 2 weeks after our wedding to over 1,000 beautiful photos! I honestly loved every one. We highly recommend working with Bartlett Pair for your wedding! It is well worth it!!

Bartlett Pair Photography 10
    Bartlett Pair Photography 11
    Bartlett Pair Photography 12
    Bartlett Pair Photography 13
    Bartlett Pair Photography 14
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 04/27/2018

Jamie and Lincoln Bartlett are seriously amazing! They made my husband and I feel so comfortable all day! We just received our pictures from our day (super quick I might add) and they are even more amazing than I could have even imagined! I can’t say enough good things about these guys! If you’re in the market for a wedding photographer, look no farther and book these guys IMMEDIATELY!

Bartlett Pair Photography 15

Tom · Married on 02/14/2018

Jaime and Lincoln were extremely easy to work with on the big day and they helped to keep us CALM.

We had a rain situation that they handled in stride with ease, while still getting all of our proper group pictures taken

As far as 2 total strangers hanging around with you and your friends for a day snapping your pictures, this duo is the only option. They made us feel confident and comfortable.

thanks to the team!

Shannon · Married on 11/11/2017

Jaime and Lincoln are absolutely wonderful! You will not be disappointed. Eric and I were originally so worried about looking awkward in these memorable photos and we didn’t want a lifetime of awkward pictures, but Jaime and Lincoln made us feel so comfortable and we were definitely left with fantastic photos! They went above and beyond on everything! During our engagement shoot, they were totally willing to hold our crazy (loving) husky. During the wedding, Lincoln helped all the groomsmen with their boutineers before photos because the groomsmen were struggling in the pinning so thank goodness for Lincoln otherwise I’m thinking the flowers would have been either missing or falling off! Jaime held my scarf through the whole session because I was determined for outside shots! She helped me throw it on for some pictures as well. The list can go on and on with these two because they are the absolute best! They had never been to holly hedge, our venue, before, but they scoped out the place for great photos! We love our photos and are so happy we found Jaime and Lincoln! I even bugged Jaime after work before the wedding because we were planning from a distance and she was able to give me details on lighting and best picture times because our wedding was after daylights savings time. I would recommend The Bartlett Pair over and over again! They are personable, friendly, flexible, and amazing at their jobs! We loved them! And you will not be disappointed!

Sara · Married on 10/28/2017

Jaime and Lincoln Bartlett were the very best wedding photographers for our November 4th wedding! We absolutely loved working with them for our engagement session and on our wedding day. They both made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and the pictures are proof. They are definitely the couple you want to hire for your engagement session or wedding- Jaime and Lincoln are easy going, make picture taking fun, and they are great hardworking couple! Matt and I were shocked at how fast we got our wedding photos back. The Bartlett Pair helped make our wedding day as special as possible. They really worked hard to find the best spots for our photos at our venue and we just love all of the photos. Matt and I loved how great the pictures came out, our wedding photos were so natural and it was really nice to see all of the little moments come through the photos that they took. At the end of the day they felt like family and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Bartlett Pair Photography 16

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

I do not know where to begin with these two! From the first talk with Jaime, I knew we made the right decision in including them on our wedding day. They both were so organized and made taking the pictures run so smoothly. They made us feel so comfortable the whole entire day. Their talent is beyond amazing. They captured our wedding perfectly!! I would highly recommended using them on your special day! I know if I need any professional pictures in the future, they will be my go to!!

Bartlett Pair Photography 17
    Bartlett Pair Photography 18
    Bartlett Pair Photography 19
    Bartlett Pair Photography 20

AmberChris · Married on 10/14/2017

One word- AMAZING! I had found Jaime and Lincoln through a post from our venue and immediately fell in love with their work. We never had a professional photo session before so we were a little nervous for our engagement session but they made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and put our nerves at ease. The pictures for both our engagement session and wedding day came back incredible! We were completely blown away at how they were able to capture our day. Being with them, you don't feel like you are working with a huge production company, staging everything. Its more like you're hanging out with life-long friends, joking around while they take genuine photos. The are 2 of the nicest people we have ever met and their vision for capturing special moments is so unique. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding photos and we consider ourselves so lucky to have had them as our photographers! I would hands-down recommend this husband/wife duo to ANYONE! They are truly amazing.

Bartlett Pair Photography 21
    Bartlett Pair Photography 22
    Bartlett Pair Photography 23
    Bartlett Pair Photography 24

Jenn · Married on 10/07/2017

Jaime and Lincoln are wonderful! We booked them for our wedding back in October. They're super flexible, kind and great at communicating throughout the whole planning process. Our photos, (which they turned around crazy fast, in my opinion,) are gorgeous, candid and fun - they even made me look like I don't hate having my picture taken, which is a treasure. Thank you, Bartletts!

Bartlett Pair Photography 25

Jackie · Married on 09/15/2017

Jamie and Lincoln were amazing to work with! They made my husband and I feel totally comfortable in front of the camera. Throughout the planning process they were extremely responsive and took all the stress away. They are incredibly organized and took the most beautiful pictures at our wedding. We are so thankful to have the most amazing day of our lives memorialized through their photography! We can’t recommend The Bartlett Pair enough!

Denise · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I loved working with Jamie and Lincoln. They were absolutely wonderful, accommodating, and captured our day exactly how we envisioned. The big day is fairly stressful with everyone wanting your attention; they were able to effortlessly assist us in getting every photo we wanted without us even knowing. We received our edited wedding photos within a month of the wedding (which is like, unheard of) and we received SO many compliments about them. Hiring Bartlett Pair Photography was honestly one of our best wedding decisions!

Bartlett Pair Photography 26
    Bartlett Pair Photography 33
    Bartlett Pair Photography 34
    Bartlett Pair Photography 35

Denise · Married on 08/27/2017

One of the most important things to us was photos, as my family is really into making sure we have good photos, and we wanted to make sure we had great memories for years to come. I was so relieved to find Jaime and Lincoln at Bartlett Pair Photography. We really wanted to have 2 photographers for our wedding day, and they both exuded such great, positive energy that helped us feel comfortable. Jaime and Lincoln are the nicest of people, they are professional, timely, and were incredibly kind to us, our wedding party, and all of our guests. We had both engagement and wedding photos done with them, and love our albums. Prior to the wedding, Jaime gave us a list of details that she asked us to fill out to ensure she would get all necessary photos. Considering we had a large family, we were especially impressed that she got all of them! Also, I love their humor and their willingness to shoot all of the photos that we wanted. Plus, the photos speak for themselves. Their quality is simply incredible. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bartlett Pair Photography.

Bartlett Pair Photography 36
    Bartlett Pair Photography 37

Kathryn · Married on 08/19/2017

We can't say enough about how amazing Jaime and Lincoln are! They are beyond professional and helped keep us calm the entire day! They were flexible and so willing to help and answer any/all questions we had. They truly love what they do and it shows in the amazing quality of work you receive. When we got our photos back, it was like reliving our entire day all over again! The quality AND quantity of photos is unremarkable. We are in love! Thank you Jaime and Lincoln for truly making our day something we will never forget!

devin · Married on 05/13/2017

Jaime and Lincoln were our dream photographers! They were extremely accessible, helpful and flexible in the months leading up to our wedding. On the day of, they were very professional, yet fun to engage with and made us feel so comfortable in our intimate moments. They also worked very well with our videographers, which I am sure is difficult when everyone is trying to get a good shot. Their work captured everything that we envisioned for our wedding, and the beauty of our day was truly transpired in all of the photographs. I will forever be grateful for the memories they have provided us. I promise you will be thankful you asked them to be a part of such a special day in your lives!

Mary · Married on 12/18/2016

Absolutely perfect!! Jaime and Lincoln were fabulous to work with, and they produced Pinterest-worthy photos of our wedding. I would recommend them to everyone. They captured every detail of our day in a photojournalistic style. When you flip through the photos, it feels like you're back there on our wedding day! The pictures even help me remember parts that went by too fast. Hire them!

Shonta · Married on 10/21/2016

Bartlett Pair came as a recommendation from a friend and it was the BEST decision ever. My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding photos. Not to mention Jaime and Lincoln are awesome! They are two of the kindest people and they truly love what they do which makes the experience all the better. We have had an overwhelming amount of people comment on the quality of our photos and inquiring about our photographers. They are great at providing direction when needed and capturing moments you don't even realize are happening. Jaime and Lincoln, we cannot say enough about your incredible work!!! If I had to get married again I would choose them all over again!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Let me start by saying The Bartlett Pair is the photography team you should hire! We were fortunate enough to have the experience of working with this amazing couple. From day one they helped make our wedding and engagement experience easy and beautiful. They were attentive to our wishes and creative in capturing some amazing moments and memories. We feel so lucky having worked with them as thy were more than just a photographer to us but more like friends. Jamie and Lincoln were so quick with their turn around as well. Between their instagram, blog and our engagement and wedding photo sites there was no shortage of beautiful pictures. The Bartlett Pair was by far the best vendor decision we could have made!!! We cannot thank you enough for capturing our once in a lifetime event. Everyone should seek to hire this amazing team for their special event.

-Brian & Lauren

Brianna · Married on 09/23/2016

WOW is all I can say. Do not hesitate to hire this truly amazing couple. The Bartlett pair is absolute perfection. This couple is everything I could have hoped for and more. I am beyond impressed with the turn out of my photos. They are STUNNING and I am constantly getting compliments on them. During planning I wanted to ensure I had good quality photos, I am very picky with photos of myself, so choosing a photographer was one of the most important decisions that I had to make. After receiving a recommendation from a close friend, I reached out to the Bartlett pair. They quickly responded and took the time out to call/face time me. After reviewing their work and speaking over the phone with them I instantly felt a connection. They are truly compassionate at what they do and you can feel it through their energy. Through the process they kept on top of me with planning and making sure it was everything I hoped for. They gave me great tools online in order to organize the day properly. I am not the best at planning, however, they made the process super easy and stress free, which is something every bride needs! When reflecting on vendors that I worked with during the wedding, the Bartlett pair exceeded our expectations, communication was always clear and they were exceptionally quick to get our photos back to us! The photos captured every special moment of our day. I am so grateful to have them as a part of my day. Their personality alone was a treat- they are kind, compassionate, creative, friendly, easy going, all around an amazing couple. I cannot come up with enough good words to describe these two. They made the day perfect. They will not disappoint you. I am not one to go online to write reviews but after working with Jamie and Lincoln, I felt that I absolutely had to write a review on them and share how special they are with others. Thank you again Jamie and Lincoln for capturing the beauty of our day, we relive it each time we look back.

Matt · Married on 09/18/2016

WOW! Jaime and Lincoln listen - OUR priorities for wedding photos. Natural and organic. Candid over portraits. 101 portraits of an oak tree wasn't for us. We requested the moments that made our special day unique - genuine photos of our guests having fun, the bees and the cocktails, the bride laughing, gramma listening intently, or one of the kids taking an inappropriate public bite of banana chocolate bread pudding... they saw these perfectly. AND, we have dozens of amazing portraits that aren't just the cheese, but the charcuterie too. A YES!

At the start of our photographer search, we considered two criteria: cost and quality. With Jaime and Lincoln we learned there are other important qualifications for a wedding photographer. They're personable. You might mistake them for a guest. Efficiently organize group photo. Glide around capturing the important moments, to you. They smile back. They had fun at the wedding.

We considered a dozen or so different photographers. Right away we noticed many post the best photo (or a few photos) from a wedding. Jaime and Lincoln have dozens of amazing photos from each of their clients' weddings for review, this is not a fluke. You may notice that some emphasize portraits, while others' strength is great candid event photos. The quality that captured our attention, and ultimately our business, with Jaime and Lincoln were the real-moments they were able to capture.

Finally, something should be said of their efficiency. Not only did they quickly and professionally manage the wedding party portraits AND a group photo with 80+ people, but we just got married and WE WANT OUR PICTURES! They had our pictures to us before we got home from the honeymoon!

Thank you, Jaime and Lincoln! Great job! Unfortunately, we hope to never hire you again... but we would in a minute!

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

I can't say enough about Bartlett Pair!! Jaime and Lincoln are just the best :) After we had an amazing, laid back and fun engagement session with them in December, Brandon and I were so excited to have them shoot our wedding earlier this month in Philly. Not only did they take an insane amount of beautiful photos of our day, but they made the day run so smoothly and seamlessly orchestrated us and our bridal party throughout the day to capture the best pictures. We are so happy with the quality of the pictures and are having the hardest time picking ones for our album! I honestly want a separate album of just reception dancing photos, they are all so great. Our bridal party was super impressed at how great they were at instructing and directing everyone for the photos without being abrasive or bossy. I have experienced both the bossy photographer and the silent photographer at other weddings, and they someone find the perfect middle ground. By the end of the night, I felt like Jaime and Lincoln were guests themselves and they did such a great job at blending in but being there to capture all the great moments at our ceremony and reception. We can't thank them enough and highly recommend them for your wedding and engagement shoot!!

kristina · Married on 08/27/2016

You won't regret it!!! This husband and wife team were unbelievable to work with! They were easygoing, professional and made our day stress-free. The pictures were stunning!!! They captured every moment in a beautifully, artful way. We hope to work with them again in the future. - Kristina and Ron

Shaina · Married on 08/26/2016

Choose Bartlett Pair, you will not regret it! We met Jaime and Lincoln when they were the photographers at my sisters wedding the previous year. When it came to choosing photographers for our wedding it was an absolutely no-brainer! Both Jaime and Lincoln were amazing to work with. They both made the process so easy and fun. From our engagement session through the whole wedding day we trusted them whole heartedly and knew they would capture our day perfectly! They made us feel very comfortable, like we had known them forever. Seriously felt like friends :) We are so thankful and happy that we had them capture our special day!

Now enough about how amazing they are as people, let's talk photos! Not only did my husband and I absolutely love our photos but so did everyone else. Their creativity and ability to capture every small sweet moment from my mom helping me put on my dress and the moment we said I" do" and all the big crazy ones on the dance floor was amazing. They were always good to add any photo ideas I had which made it a collective effort too :) We will love looking back at our wedding photos forever thanks to the amazing Bartlett Pair! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys rock!!

You can't go wrong with Jaime and Lincoln, two of the nicest and most talented people! Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Shaina & Bryan :)

Brittany · Married on 07/30/2016

I found out about Bartlett Pair through a post I saw on Instagram. I loved the quality of the photo, so I decided to do more research via Instagram, WeddingWire and their main website. After scrolling through one amazing photo after the next, I was hooked. I spoke to Jaime on the phone to find out more information and immediately knew that she and her husband, Lincoln, were the perfect photographers for our wedding day.

I cannot express enough how incredibly thrilled my husband and I are with our photos. Jaime and Lincoln were so amazing to work with and produced such stunning photos! Not only were they clearly professional, but Jamie and Lincoln were such a calming presence for me. It started to drizzle just as we stepped out of the trolley to begin taking photos and I immediately panicked, but Jaime and Lincoln were so positive and put me at ease right away. You could tell that they've dealt with similar situations before and they handled me, a very nervous bride, perfectly. And not only did the rain hold off, but they managed to capture 1,000 photos from start to finish.

I am completely in awe of the quality of their work, level of professionalism, their constant communication and easygoing personalities. I highly, highly recommend Bartlett Pair. I really couldn't have imagined a better team to capture our most important day.

Thanks, Jaime and Lincoln!

-Brittany and Jeff Weinstein

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2016

The Bartlett Pair is an amazing husband and wife photography duo!! At our wedding they were so fun and energetic and willing to do anything they had to in order to get a great photo (i.e. hijacking the golf cart, running to the sunset, laying in the grass, etc.!)! They were also incredibly professional and hardworking, even at an outdoor wedding on a hot +90 degree July day, I knew we were in good hands from the start. The photos from our wedding turned out absolutely beautifully! All of our wedding photos (over 1,000 of them!) were available less than a month after our wedding! Jamie and Lincoln have a very creative and artistic eye - the pictures they produced exceeded our expectations and we can't stop looking at them! We would highly recommend The Bartlett Pair! :)