Barnett Estates

Up to 250 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$9k - $11k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

Barnett Estates is a rustic banquet hall wedding venue based in Krum, Texas. This barn is ideal for couples who are searching for an atmosphere that is a balance of country and elegance. With a variety of services available, they make choosing the location for your special day a breeze!

Facilities and Capacities

Barnett Estates can host up to 250 people. Surrounded by 215 beautiful acres of peaceful nature, there is an abundance of picturesque photo opportunities to be taken advantage of. Couples can have an outdoor ceremony with trees and endless greenery as the backdrop while they say “I do.” Using the sidewalk as your aisle, the space leaves plenty of room for you to decorate it to your heart's desire. The barn provides a beautifully rustic setting to celebrate your love. Vaulted ceilings with wood beams, wood paneled walls and sparkling crystal chandeliers are a few features that create a charming atmosphere. For those who would prefer to have an outdoor reception, the patio offers an enchanting location in the midst of the beautiful outdoors.

As an all-inclusive venue, Barnett Estates has an array of unique services that are sure to impress your guests and make preparing for your big day a breeze. The venue can provide stand-out transportation services throughout the grounds by limo golf cart or horse drawn carriage to add to the magic of the night. Their floral group will create everything you need, from centerpieces to bouquets and even balloons. Other services such as their in-house catering, event planning and various event rentals will allow you to sit back and relax instead of worrying about juggling a handful of vendors. The venue will set up and clean up your wedding. Additional services to consider include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Parking
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

Barnett Estates has full catering services available. From hors d'oeuvres to your wedding cake, their team can prepare every delicious dish for your special day. Buffet options including a barbecue, Mexican, home cooking and Italian styles are available. Stations, family style and plated serving styles are also available. Necessary food and beverage items can be supplied, such as:

• Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Other Services

With their in-house bar, Barnett Estates can provide bartending services for your wedding. Couples can choose to have an open bar. Beverage options including a signature drink and champagne toast are available.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sarah N. Married on 06/11/2022

Nicola/Solis Wedding

Where do I even begin? I was never the girl who dreamed of the perfect wedding, but I always dreamed of finding the perfect soulmate. Once I finally found him, I knew I was in need of some serious help with planning and coordinating our big day. Jana and her team laid everything out for us (even with step by step instructions!). Everyone was so kind, patient, and encouraging throughout the entire process. Jana created the perfect day, with the perfect venue, and perfect outline. Every single one of my guests continue to rave about the day, venue, food, cake, music, etc. Oh my goodness the food and cake. We went a little untraditional and went with the taco bar and it was such a hit! The guacamole, salsa, and queso were also on point. They also have tons of cake flavors (and the taste testing was one of my favorite days!). Every single one of the recommended vendors (DJ Astronaut, 3 Birds Photography, and BB Wellington) created the best day and atmosphere anyone could dream of for their wedding. I cannot express what a rockstar Jana is, and I could never imagine a wedding anywhere else now. I'd like to thank Barnett Sweets Co. and Jana Osborn for everything they did for me and my family. We love you all so much and we're so happy we have now officially grown our Texas family.
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing!1

Barnett Estates & team were AMAZING! They are so organized and professional, and they make your experience as a bride and groom so enjoyable! Our wedding was on May 30, 2020, and they jumped through every hoop to make sure our day was perfect!! We received countless compliments from guests on how beautiful, efficient and well ran our wedding was! We definitely recommend for any wedding!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 05/14/2022

Beautiful Venue

Barnett Estates was a dream location for my wedding reception! Jana and Brooke did everything they could to help our day run smoothly with no stress on us. It was an absolutely amazing day and I am so thankful we chose this venue.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Blackall Photography Blackall Photography Wedding Photographers

What an amazing venue!! So much attention to detail. I have to mention that they took such great care of myself & my assistant. And you know if they are taking that great of care with the vendors they are going to go all out for their brides. I felt like I was a welcome guest in their home-southern hospitality all the way!! xoxox -Kelly Blackall Blackall Photography

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
5877 Barnett Road Krum, TX, 76249
Location of (Barnett Estates)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues