Barnett Estates Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Karen
    Karen A. Married on 10/11/2022

Magical Wedding

Let me tell you a little story…. My handsome, now husband, proposed to me on July 2, 2022. It was magical and of course said YES. Then I started to panic!! Since we had started dating, I began to look at wedding dates because my heart of hearts knew he was one. When would be the best time of year? Where would we go? How much will it cost? All the things. Well, I found our date 12-3-22! We loved this date, my husband and I are nerds and our date was 1-2-3 and 2+2 is 4!! It made my husband and I smile however, we were now tasked with finding an open venue that would have my perfect date and match my Pinterest Board LOL!! I immediately called my dad and mom to ask if my mom could come up the next day and frantically go look at the two, yes you read that right 2, venues in the area that had our date. The first venue we went to was Barnett Estates. The moment we drove up to the picturesque backdrop that is this venue I was in love. We had not even talked to Jana yet! Once we met Jana we were so at ease. Everything that was offered at Barnett was my Pinterest Board. I knew that we had found our place but were going to honor our second appointment and just hear them out. We left the second place and I cried. I was overwhelmed and just wanted a perfect day and knew what I wanted but was not sure what Joe wanted. We talked and he said, “Hon, Barnett is our place, call Jana.” So, I did and I have not regretted a single moment. Our 14 week planning was exceptional. She had our wedding planned out to the second, our wedding FEAST for us to sample (side note you MUST try the beans!!) We tasted wedding cake and picked out every possible decoration. Afterwards, people kept asking me, “are you stressed with all the planning?” to which I replied, “nope, Jana’s got it!!” I did not have to worry about a single thing. We had made it to OUR day our 1-2-3 and 2+2 is 4! I was so calm, so cool and so collected. I did not have to want for anything. Everything was taken care of and just perfect! If anything went wrong I did not know a thing about it because Jana and her people took care of it all. My day indeed was unimaginably flawless. You will not regret your decision to go with Barnett Estates.
    Alexia Married on 10/01/2022

Incredible

I don’t even know where to start with this review. All I can say is WOW. I never thought a wedding could be so stress free and run so smoothly. Well Jana and the rest of the Barnett Estates staff are absolutely amazing in every way. If you want an unforgettable experience for your wedding you need to choose this venue. When we took a toured of the venue with Jana we fell in love with the gorgeous property and her. I really can’t thank her enough for making our day so special and unforgettable. And the best part STRESS FREE. She took care of everything and made sure every detail was covered. We were very blessed to have found her and her venue and cannot recommend them enough. All of our guests told us it was the best and funnest wedding they had been to. Thank you Jana for everything. 🥹❤️🥲🥰🙏🏼
    Sarah N. Married on 06/11/2022

Nicola/Solis Wedding

Where do I even begin? I was never the girl who dreamed of the perfect wedding, but I always dreamed of finding the perfect soulmate. Once I finally found him, I knew I was in need of some serious help with planning and coordinating our big day. Jana and her team laid everything out for us (even with step by step instructions!). Everyone was so kind, patient, and encouraging throughout the entire process. Jana created the perfect day, with the perfect venue, and perfect outline. Every single one of my guests continue to rave about the day, venue, food, cake, music, etc. Oh my goodness the food and cake. We went a little untraditional and went with the taco bar and it was such a hit! The guacamole, salsa, and queso were also on point. They also have tons of cake flavors (and the taste testing was one of my favorite days!). Every single one of the recommended vendors (DJ Astronaut, 3 Birds Photography, and BB Wellington) created the best day and atmosphere anyone could dream of for their wedding. I cannot express what a rockstar Jana is, and I could never imagine a wedding anywhere else now. I'd like to thank Barnett Sweets Co. and Jana Osborn for everything they did for me and my family. We love you all so much and we're so happy we have now officially grown our Texas family.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing!1

Barnett Estates & team were AMAZING! They are so organized and professional, and they make your experience as a bride and groom so enjoyable! Our wedding was on May 30, 2020, and they jumped through every hoop to make sure our day was perfect!! We received countless compliments from guests on how beautiful, efficient and well ran our wedding was! We definitely recommend for any wedding!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 05/14/2022

Beautiful Venue

Barnett Estates was a dream location for my wedding reception! Jana and Brooke did everything they could to help our day run smoothly with no stress on us. It was an absolutely amazing day and I am so thankful we chose this venue.
    Jazzlyn Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing venue

My husband and I at the absolute best time working with Jana, Brooke, and Brittany it was amazing these amazing women helped me make my perfect wedding. They also kept me fed the entire process with their delicious food! I was very lucky to have them be a part of our big day and I am so grateful for them if you’re looking for an all around great venue then I suggest Barnetts Estates I could not pick any other place.
    Rachel K. Married on 04/01/2022

One in a lifetime Venue!

My husband and I got married her back in January. The whole team was amazing! They made plaining my wedding stress free, we never worried about anything. The food and the deserts were amazing I am still hearing my guests rave about it. The whole experience was like a dream and seeing the venue transform to our dream wedding was just magical. We couldn't have asked for a better team to help make our day the very best and one will will never forget.
  • Heather
    Heather R. Married on 03/19/2022

Best choice out there!

everything was done beautifully- the team did EVERYTHING for me. All I had to do was grab my groom, invite everyone and get a dress! all the fine details were done by their staff and owner!
    meetings - were done perfectly to show me all the choices to pick from. there was absolutely no stress or last minute details that I as the bride had to deal with.
    I would choose Barnett Estates a million times over.
    This venue is so passionate about my day and it truly showed! The fact that guest from our wedding are still talking about how perfect everything went 6 months later says it all - gives me goose bumps every time!
    Riley S. Married on 03/05/2022

Perfect Venue

I cannot recommend this venue more! Absolutely amazing team and the easiest wedding EVER! It took EVERYTHING off my plate and was a great rate for the other places we visited that didn’t even compare. If you want to actually enjoy your wedding and not stress, go with Barnett Estates. Also, their cake is AMAZING.
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 11/20/2021

Perfect Day

I don’t have one negative thing to say about Barnett Estates! Everyone was so helpful and they made sure I had nothing to worry about! The all inclusive option was a lifesaver. All I had to do was go in and pick out the decor I wanted and they did the rest! 10 out of 10 recommend!
  • Jessie
    Jessie A. Married on 11/13/2021

Perfect wedding

Barnett Estate was the perfect place for our wedding. Our wedding was 11-13-21. Everything was beautiful and was exactly how I wanted. From the decor was exactly how I wanted it to be. They knew exactly what I visioned and brought it to life. The food was great and my DJ Astronaut was awesome. We had a blast. It was truly a party. A perfect day it was. I wish I can relive every moment.
  • Kate
    Kate H. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best day of our lives!!!!!

My husband and I got married at Barnett on Oct. 23, 2021. Never in my life did I think I would have been able to have a wedding as beautiful as the one I had, and that is all thanks to Jana and her wonderful team! From the very first meeting with Jana, I knew we made the right choice! Jana took care of EVERYTHING! Never once was I stressed throughout the entire planning journey! When our wedding day finally came around, the final product blew me away!!! Matt and I had the best day ever!! Everything went perfectly the entire night! People are still calling us to tell us how much fun they had! Jana, you are amazing. You took such great care of us, and made us feel like a part of the family! We love you!-Matt and Kate
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany L. Married on 09/25/2021

Best Wedding Venue Ever!

My husband and I could not have imagined getting married anywhere else! Barnett Estates was so beautiful and they made our dream wedding into a reality. Having Jana and Brittany every step of planning our wedding was a breath of fresh air. It was so easy, stress-free and relaxing. They were able to answer all of our questions during the wedding planning process and made our wedding day all about us. From the day we first toured, to our meeting leading up to the wedding, to the wedding day itself, was such a breeze and we were able to actually enjoy every step of our wedding process. Hands down the best wedding venue and the best family. We couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else! From the beautiful venue, to the food, to the cake and brownies, to the fireworks, Barnett Estates will literally turn your wedding dream into a reality. You will not regret having your wedding here. Thank you Jana, Brittany, and the rest of the Barnett Estates team for all of your hard work and dedication. Thank you for making us feel like family and loving on us every step of the way. We will forever be grateful for the memories we were able to create here! 1000% recommend Barnett Estates for your wedding, you won't regret it!
    Ashley M. Married on 06/12/2021

Dream come true

Seriously the best venue and people. I looked for months for the perfect venue that I could envision myself at. When I walked into Barnett Estates I was speechless. Then I met Jana, the owner and the planner, and I knew Barnett Estates was the place. Jana, Brittney, and their team are the best. They are truly professionals at planning weddings. They not only made my dream wedding come true I also feel like I have new friends. My wedding was everything I have ever dreamt of and more. There was no last minute cost add ons. Everything we talked about at my first meeting was the exact same 2 years later. If I could re-do my day, I would only because I want to relive my dream day!! Thank you so so much Barnett Estates. You guys truly made my dream come true!!
    Cindy L. Married on 05/21/2021

Great Review

My daughter was married at Barnett Estates in May of 2021. Jana and her team were amazing and helped Amanda plan the wedding of her dreams. There was no stress as Barnett is a one stop shop for venue, decorations, food and dessert. We did not have to lift a finger. The planning was fun and everything was perfect.
  • Stacey
    Stacey G. Married on 05/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Making the Impossible Happen!

My fiancé and I visited with Jana and Jessica wanting something almost impossible. Not only were they able to make it happen, everything went flawlessly. I'll never be able to thank them enough for making my day the best one ever. I am proof that a beautiful wedding can be pulled off in a matter of weeks!
    Kendall B. Married on 05/01/2021

Dream Wedding

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Barnett Estates! They made our wedding dreams come true. I got married here in May. The venue and scenery is beautiful. Another great thing is that this venue is considered "all inclusive" meaning you do not have to stress on your wedding day!
    The staff and coordinators customize every detail to make your wedding dreams come true. From the centerpieces, decor, fireworks, delicious food and much more--you will not be disappointed. They do it all.
    From the 1st day I toured the venue, Jana and Brittney took us in as if we were friends/family. They listen to you , they are creative, organized and they do not miss a beat when it comes to planning and scheduling your wedding. I would recommend this venue to anyone!
    Thank you Barnett Estates!
    Rachael Married on 04/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding of our dreams all thanks to Barnett Estates!!

I don't even know where to begin..we had the most amazing experience with Jana and Brittney at Barnett Estates. We booked the package that includes their services as coordinators/planners and it was worth every penny and more! You can tell that this is a passion for them and they will work just as hard as you in making your vision come true! I had so much anxiety about wedding planning and I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted for a lot of it, so the fact that I had their help and guidance made everything so much less stressful! We had an absolute blast at our wedding and reception and I know in my heart that if we had gone to any other venue it would not have been the same! Do yourself a favor and go meet with them you won't regret it!!
  • Kourtney
    Kourtney Married on 04/03/2021

One stop shop!

Working with Jana and Brittney was wonderful and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience! They treated us like family and took all of the stress out of wedding planning and truly brought our visions to life. The best part about Barnett Estates is you don’t have to use a different vendor for every little thing. They do the food, cake, decorations, and more! It is legitimately a one stop shop. :)
  • Emily
    Emily F. Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing!!!

I literally couldn't be happier with the service Jana and Brittney provided for us. Barnett Estates is a one-stop-shop. From the wedding cake to the decorations and most importantly the planning, they make everything come together seamlessly. Everything about our wedding was perfect and it meant more to me than I ever thought it would. Jana and Brittney will hold a special place in my heart forever.
    Jessica N. Married on 03/13/2021

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I just married at Barnett Estates on 03/13/2021! To say that they’re amazing is an understatement! Jana and the rest of the Barnett team made our day absolutely perfect!! They thought of and took care of every little detail. The entire day was absolutely beautiful and stress free! Myself and our entire family were able to relax and enjoy the day. Thank you for making us feel loved and part of the family!! We highly recommended Barnett Estates to any future bride!
    Laura T. Married on 02/10/2021

Loss for words!

My wife and I are actually at a loss for words regarding how perfect our wedding was becaue of the team at Barnett Estates. Being a same sex couple we had visited SEVERAL venues prior to Barnett. The first thing we noticed was how warm and welcomed we felt when meeting Jana and taking the tour. Her soul emits love and it is apparent.

When you start to plan a wedding you have a vision and to see it come to life and be better then we could have ever expected makes us feel so humbled and lucky to have found Barnett. Jana and Brittney know and anticipate every piece of the planning process and follow through. I could go on and on but a few examples include: my brothers shirt was dropped in mud. I told Jana and she had the shirt washed and ironed in time for the wedding (which she did not have to do). Two of our grandparents who are a bit fragile were provided with a portable heater and allowed into the dining venue early. The venue itself is gorgeous and breathtaking. Jana and Brittney knew the answer to every single one of our questions. It is true, they do all the catering, cake, floral, decorations and work with an amazing DJ (DJ Astronaut).

We cannot recommend a venue more or talk more highly about Barnett. Jana and Brittney are truly little wedding angels.
  • Cailee
    Cailee C. Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing venue + staff

To say Barnett Estates is amazing is an understatement. Jana and Brittney plus the rest of the Barnett team made our wedding day absolutely perfect! They take care of everything, from the food to the decorations to planning to day of coordinating! Getting married during a pandemic was unexpected, but Jana and Brittney took great care of us all the way through. From the first day we met them, we knew immediately that they were going to make our day perfect! We highly highly recommend to Barnett Estates
  • Shelbi
    Shelbi O. Married on 12/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My childhood wedding came to life

My husband and I got married at this amazing venue on 10-12-2019. PREFECT DAY! The weather was amazing but the venue and staff is what made our day. Jana and Brittany and everyone else that was behind the scenes, really made this a seamless and stress-free process. The venue comes with a coordinator that is passionate about making your wedding dreams a reality. Seriously ladies, if you want to find a venue that does it all AND IS AFFORDABLE, this is the venue for you! They provided food, floral, cake, decor, tables, chairs, linens (all those little things you don't think about), THEY GOT YOU! The outside ceremony area is one of the reasons we chose this venue, it is absolutely stunning! I cannot express how amazing Jana and Brittany were! Please go check out this place, once you meet these amazing women you will fall in love with Barnett Estates!
  • Kaylie
    Kaylie Z. Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding was flawless, and stress free!

Jana, and Brittney were just absolutely positively amazing! These ladies take you in, make you really feel comfortable, like family. They get your vision and really make it come to life, and without the stress. My husband and I would rehire barnett over and over again, in fact we already made verbal agreements to redo the 10 year with them! If you are wanting to accomplish a wedding of your dreams, this is your place! (not to mention literally all inclusive)
illustration stars