Abington, Abington, PA 19001 Map · Phone number

About Bach to Basic

Bach to Basic is a professional bachelor or bachelorette party planning service in Abington, Pennsylvania. This team of creative minds, led by Allison Odhner, offers fun, stress-free parties for all brides and grooms and their friends. Their all-inclusive packages will make your last single days the best you’ve ever spent. From beach getaways to luxurious retreats to the spa, Bach to Basic will give you and your friends an unforgettable experience. You deserve to fully enjoy the last days of your engagement. Make the most of them with Bach to Basic.

Bach to Basic offers personally curated bachelor and bachelorette party packages to suit your needs. Each party or vacation is carefully planned in advance, from food delivery to reservations at various attractions and transportation for your entire group. No matter what you want to do for your party, Bach to Basic will make it a fun and easy process.

Follow Bach to Basic on

istock39919910large

20 Reviews for Bach to Basic

• Allison

Allison Tintenfass · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Thank you bach to basic! Highly recommend

I 1000000% would recommend Bach to Basic to anyone planning a Bachelor and Bachelorette party! Allison was absolutely amazing throughout the process - communicating quickly and efficiently, planning amazing activities, adhering to all of our requests, re-confirming all vendors too ensure a seamless weekend ALL while staying well within a predetermined budget. My bachelorette party was March 12-15th, 2020 - the weekend Coronavirus was declared a Pandemic. Allison worked diligently throughout the weekend to get refunds at the bars/clubs we were uncomfortable going to given the situation. I am so thankful for Allison and Bach to Basics for planning my dream weekend in St. Pete. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! XOXO

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Jraf311

Joshua · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Best Decision Ever!

As the brother of the soon to be groom, I was tasked with throwing a bachelor party for my brother and his 15 friends. I did a quick google survey of his friends and realized they were pretty much tight on money and wanted an affordable but memorable party. Not knowing what to do next, I reached out to Bach to Basic and told them my concern. BEST DECISION EVER! Melanie was assigned to me and drafted some itineraries for me in Chicago (where most people in my group were from). I basically told her how much we could each pay and told her some of my brother's interests - she did the rest! We had about 10 weeks to plan and we emailed about once or twice a week each week until the itinerary was final. Easy payments through Venmo and the actual bachelor party was amazing! We had golf on Lake Michigan, did a beer tour in the Wicker Park neighborhood, and had an amazing steak dinner on the Chicago River. Of course, we ended up in a gentleman's club in the Lincoln Park neighborhood. At every location, we were treated as kings! Each vendor at every location was waiting for us to arrive, they all knew why we were celebrating, and made us all feel amazing. My brother told me, "this was a once in a lifetime party and I loved every minute of it." Thanks Melanie and Bach to Basic!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Tiffany Chavez · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Amazing and stress free planning!

Allison has made my job of maid of honor so much easier! She planned the absolute best weekend for us and we all had the best time! Most of all the bride had so much fun! All the girls had a great time from beginning to end!

Sent on 08/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bach to Basic FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Abington Abington, PA, 19001 See on map
    Location of (Bach to Basic)