Bach to Basic

Abington, Abington, PA 19001 Map · Phone number

About Bach to Basic

Bach to Basic is a professional bachelor or bachelorette party planning service in Abington, Pennsylvania. This team of creative minds, led by Allison Odhner, offers fun, stress-free parties for all brides and grooms and their friends. Their all-inclusive packages will make your last single days the best you’ve ever spent. From beach getaways to luxurious retreats to the spa, Bach to Basic will give you and your friends an unforgettable experience. You deserve to fully enjoy the last days of your engagement. Make the most of them with Bach to Basic.

Bach to Basic offers personally curated bachelor and bachelorette party packages to suit your needs. Each party or vacation is carefully planned in advance, from food delivery to reservations at various attractions and transportation for your entire group. No matter what you want to do for your party, Bach to Basic will make it a fun and easy process.

Follow Bach to Basic on

Bach to Basic 5
Bach to Basic 6
Bach to Basic 7

brittany · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Allison planned the most incredible bachelorette in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. As a bridesmaid planning the bachelorette in Mexico we didn't quite know where to start, and Allison took all the hard work out of making the weekend incredible. We booked through her and paid easily on Venmo (Allison worked within our budget and adjusted schedule accordingly). Communication via email was pleasant and timely, addressing any and all questions/concerns. Our room was secretly upgraded with a swim-up pool, decorated upon arrival, and where we enjoyed a room service breakfast one morning. We all described the weekend as "seamless." From drinks at the pool during the day to personalized dinner menu at night, she left us surprises along the way. She even coordinated our driver to decorate our van (for travel excursion to Tulum) with champagne, streamers, and balloons. Everything exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend and use her services again!

Cierra · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Allison made planning my best friends Bachelorette party the most easy and best experience possible. Never been to Austin, and she sure planned out the most incredible trip. From grocery delivery/alcohol delivery to catered in Torchys Tacos, the whole process was very simple! Cannot wait for Allison to plan the next girlfriends bach party , she was the best to work with :)

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2018

Allison & her team are the BEST!

I cannot recommend Bach to Basic enough. It truly made our bachelorette experience unforgettable.

I live in Los Angeles and my bff wanted her bach. in New Orleans which caused some panic because I didn't know how I was going to do all the planning so far away and make it as easy as possible for everyone. I found Bach to Basic on Instagram and it was a LIFE SAVER!

The entire process was SO easy. I told Allison our must-do's and the budget we wanted and she delivered. Having all our drinks and meals are paid for made it SO easy the entire trip and no one had to worry about taking out their wallets.

I was able to keep in touch with Allison the entire weekend and when we had a small issue and one of the restaurants she fixed it immediately.

She was super communicative throughout the entire process and any last minute changes that needed to be made were made without any issue.

I will use this service in the future and recommend Bach to Basic to ALL my friends. BEST EXPERIENCE!

Award

Bach to Basic FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1