Abington, Abington, PA 19001 Map · Phone number

About Bach to Basic

Bach to Basic is a professional bachelor or bachelorette party planning service in Abington, Pennsylvania. This team of creative minds, led by Allison Odhner, offers fun, stress-free parties for all brides and grooms and their friends. Their all-inclusive packages will make your last single days the best you’ve ever spent. From beach getaways to luxurious retreats to the spa, Bach to Basic will give you and your friends an unforgettable experience. You deserve to fully enjoy the last days of your engagement. Make the most of them with Bach to Basic.

Bach to Basic offers personally curated bachelor and bachelorette party packages to suit your needs. Each party or vacation is carefully planned in advance, from food delivery to reservations at various attractions and transportation for your entire group. No matter what you want to do for your party, Bach to Basic will make it a fun and easy process.

Follow Bach to Basic on

Bach to Basic 7
  • Jraf311

Joshua · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Best Decision Ever!

As the brother of the soon to be groom, I was tasked with throwing a bachelor party for my brother and his 15 friends. I did a quick google survey of his friends and realized they were pretty much tight on money and wanted an affordable but memorable party. Not knowing what to do next, I reached out to Bach to Basic and told them my concern. BEST DECISION EVER! Melanie was assigned to me and drafted some itineraries for me in Chicago (where most people in my group were from). I basically told her how much we could each pay and told her some of my brother's interests - she did the rest! We had about 10 weeks to plan and we emailed about once or twice a week each week until the itinerary was final. Easy payments through Venmo and the actual bachelor party was amazing! We had golf on Lake Michigan, did a beer tour in the Wicker Park neighborhood, and had an amazing steak dinner on the Chicago River. Of course, we ended up in a gentleman's club in the Lincoln Park neighborhood. At every location, we were treated as kings! Each vendor at every location was waiting for us to arrive, they all knew why we were celebrating, and made us all feel amazing. My brother told me, "this was a once in a lifetime party and I loved every minute of it." Thanks Melanie and Bach to Basic!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Brittany

brittany · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Allison planned the most incredible bachelorette in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. As a bridesmaid planning the bachelorette in Mexico we didn't quite know where to start, and Allison took all the hard work out of making the weekend incredible. We booked through her and paid easily on Venmo (Allison worked within our budget and adjusted schedule accordingly). Communication via email was pleasant and timely, addressing any and all questions/concerns. Our room was secretly upgraded with a swim-up pool, decorated upon arrival, and where we enjoyed a room service breakfast one morning. We all described the weekend as "seamless." From drinks at the pool during the day to personalized dinner menu at night, she left us surprises along the way. She even coordinated our driver to decorate our van (for travel excursion to Tulum) with champagne, streamers, and balloons. Everything exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend and use her services again!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Alex S · Getting married on 11/23/2019

You must hire Bach to Basic!!!

I am so thankful for Allison and her help planning my best friend’s bachelorette party!! Allison did everything from planning deliveries to taking payments from each bridesmaid. She was available all weekend incase we needed her for any questions. Allison also went above and beyond when our bachelorette weekend had to be rescheduled due to weather. We are so glad we used Bach to Basic for our Miami bachelorette party and will definitely be using them in the future! Thanks again!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Bach to Basic 8

Award

Bach to Basic FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1