Abington, Abington, PA 19001 Map · Phone number

About Bach to Basic

Bach to Basic is a professional bachelor or bachelorette party planning service in Abington, Pennsylvania. This team of creative minds, led by Allison Odhner, offers fun, stress-free parties for all brides and grooms and their friends. Their all-inclusive packages will make your last single days the best you’ve ever spent. From beach getaways to luxurious retreats to the spa, Bach to Basic will give you and your friends an unforgettable experience. You deserve to fully enjoy the last days of your engagement. Make the most of them with Bach to Basic.

Bach to Basic offers personally curated bachelor and bachelorette party packages to suit your needs. Each party or vacation is carefully planned in advance, from food delivery to reservations at various attractions and transportation for your entire group. No matter what you want to do for your party, Bach to Basic will make it a fun and easy process.

Follow Bach to Basic on

Other couples have also viewed

• Nicole Smith Wedding Planning
Party
istock39919910large

22 Reviews for Bach to Basic

Meghan · Getting married on 06/18/2022

Allison is AMAZING! I brag to every engaged friend I have about her and the services she offered. I found Allison on Instagram and wasn't sure if I would be able to get everyone on board with a vague proposal, but Allison blew me out of the water when she was able to give me a full, detailed itinerary of what we could do in less than 24 hours (and before we booked her...that speaks volume). I gave her the city we were wanting to visit for the bachelorette, a budget, and told her we wanted to do everything there was to do in Charleston. She sent us house rental recommendations, bar suggestions, booked dinner reservations for us, sent decorations, had champagne delivered to the hotel, and my favorite...had brunch delivered to our hotel room. She took the stress away from planning the weekend and made sure that the bride and the entire bridal party felt taken care of. Will be booking Allison for MANY more events in the future!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Mackenzie W. · Getting married on 05/04/2022

The BEST- from start to finish

I cannot begin to explain the gratitude I have for Allison/Bach to Basic. With the pandemic changing my original San Francisco bachelorette plans, I was scrambling to put another experience together. I found Bach to Basic and was comforted and reassured from the start. From the initial call to the very end of the trip, every detail was accounted for. My girls and I felt so special and taken care of the entire weekend in Austin. Allison, somehow, after only a brief phone call and a couple emails, creating the perfect experience as if she knew me and my friends for years. With some businesses changing due to COVID, it was even more crucial and beneficial to have this service worry about itinerary modifications. With everyone paying upfront meant that everyone could leave their cares and worries at home and just relax. My friends have not stopped talking about this trip and the memories we made won't be forgotten thanks to Bach to Basic. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2021
  • Allison

Allison T. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Thank you bach to basic! Highly recommend

I 1000000% would recommend Bach to Basic to anyone planning a Bachelor and Bachelorette party! Allison was absolutely amazing throughout the process - communicating quickly and efficiently, planning amazing activities, adhering to all of our requests, re-confirming all vendors too ensure a seamless weekend ALL while staying well within a predetermined budget. My bachelorette party was March 12-15th, 2020 - the weekend Coronavirus was declared a Pandemic. Allison worked diligently throughout the weekend to get refunds at the bars/clubs we were uncomfortable going to given the situation. I am so thankful for Allison and Bach to Basics for planning my dream weekend in St. Pete. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! XOXO

Sent on 03/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bach to Basic FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Abington Abington, PA, 19001 See on map
    Location of (Bach to Basic)