This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Photography and Videography Services
Guest Management
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2016

ALL INCLUSIVE TRAVEL & EVENT CONCIERGE.
WE TAKE YOUR BACHELOR OR BACHELORETTE PARTY TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

**We are not a wedding planner**

Bach to Basic's bachelor and bachelorette parties are all inclusive. What makes us unique? Each bachelor and bachelorette party is carefully planned out and created specific to your bride or groom and guests. No preset packages meaning there are no events exactly alike.

We provide a variety of options, allowing you to pick and choose what fits your group's needs. Our bachelorette planning services include everything from meal reservations, to transportation between events, to accommodations to activities to decor and decor setup! We take your bachelor and bachelorette party ideas, mix in a little magic of our own and make your event come to life while you sit back and relax. You could say we are a bachelor and bachelorette planner extraordinaire!

The world is at your fingertips! We can help coordinate your bach in the destination of your choosing anywhere in the world. We’ve planned bachelorette and bachelor parties all over the US and internationally. We have planned events in over 80 locations and take on new cities all the time!

*We do not offer wedding planning services*

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
98% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Bach to Basic is a highly recommended wedding planning service for bachelorette parties. Reviewers praise the team for their exceptional organization, communication, and attention to detail. They particularly appreciate the fully coordinated itineraries, stocked Airbnb accommodations, and seamless execution of activities and reservations. Customers highlight the professionalism and helpfulness of the staff, and express gratitude for the stress-free and enjoyable experiences they had during their celebrations.

Review summary

Powered by AI

M
Mirtamaggie Sent on 06/15/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Bach to basic should be bach to out of this world!

I don't even know where to begin to describe the experience we had with KAT & ASHLEY!! If we did not have these girls for my cousins Bach party in Vegas, We would be a total hot mess, lost, and just no movement lol! They went above and beyond for us!! We had an itinerary, sent it over to them and they took over EVERYTHING!!! I am talking about the smallest things to the biggest, whether it was just to bring us ice, go shopping for alcohol, groceries, handling all reservations, transportation, ANYTHING & EVERYTHING!! These girls were over the top, sweet, funny, caring, and YOUNG!!!!! They did not leave our sides until they knew everything was OK and we were in with no problem. EVERYONE should really look into having KAT, ASH and the BACH TO BASIC TEAM to be a part of their special event. I PROMISE THEY WILL NOT DISAPPOINT. They take pride in what they do very confidently. They work with a great group of vendors as well. From the decor, photographer, themed DELICIOUS cookies. AHHHH, Can we go back??!

THANK YOU KAT, ASH & BACH TO BASIC TEAM for making our time at VEGAS so much fun and MEMORABLE!!! Without you girls I am not sure that I can say we would be on time for anything or even made the events lol!!!! Sending you ALL the LOVE from MIAMI, FL!!!!!
J
Jillian P. Sent on 08/16/2023

Best Decision!

Bach to basic planned me the most perfect bachelorette party. I am still in awe of the amazing weekend that was put together. Ashley was beyond helpful and her communication throughout the entire process was excellent. She made everything effortless. We could have never planned this unforgettable weekend without their help. If you are contemplating using Bach to Basic for your party, hire them now! I wish I could do it all over again.
R
Rachel B. Sent on 01/18/2023

The Bach of Our Dreams!

Where do I begin!?!?
My sister gets married in September of 2023 and January of 2022 we were processing how we'd give such an amazing woman a special trip, all the while staying in budget and accommodating 9 women. We were in the market for a bachelorette planning service that would allow us to live our lives (full time jobs and paying bill and breathing) and plan the bachelorette/birthday party of my sisters’ dreams! With the help of Ashley and the Bach to Basics team we did just that! From the start Ashley was communicative and helpful! She was honest and responsive and so very kind! It warms my heart just writing this. The website she made us was easy and beautiful. The Airbnb options were stunning, and the payment plan was easy and fast! The weekend she planned for us was unreal. All it took was us saying what the dream was and she built a surreal experience for us.

When we hit the ground in Miami on January 11, 2023, Ashley was my point of contact supporting me through an FAA crash and a ton of delays. On our first day I met the kindest vendor - Victoria (from I'm in Miami Bach) and she decorated our Airbnb and made everything look so beautiful and inviting. She also stocked our fridge with alcohol (HUGE PLUS lol). Ashely helped me coordinate a day of car service for my sister who arrived later than planned. She gave us dinner options as well since the delayed flights interrupted our first night. She also stayed in constant communication with our Airbnb host to ensure that we had everything we needed. When we noticed a shift in the warm Miami weather, she gave us alternative options on how to spend our day. Day 2 was a dream come true! Bach to basics charted us a Yacht! The Yacht owner Marcel was so kind and helpful along with his first mate and captain. Not only were they a blast but they were supportive of the party and helped us experience a breath-taking day at sea! Counting down the moments until I'm back on a boat like that. We then went to a salsa dance class/VIP nightclub event at Mangos. The instructors were so fun and accommodating. The fun night of salsa led us to a hip hop dance party and a lot of free drinks from the Managers - can't complain lol. The next day we had an amazing brunch followed by a spa day with Traveling Aura - book them and request Patricia (we wanted to keep her with us the entire weekend)- this service allowed us some downtime in our own space and our esthetician Patricia was so fun, knowledgeable, and kind! That night we had dinner like celebrities at Kiki in on the river - 10/10 would recommend pretending you're famous and eating there. Ashley and the Bach team gave us a compiled list of bars to check out for a night out and we were able to consult that every night and with the help of our friends we danced the night away! On Day 3, we were moving slow but had a 4 course, pre-paid brunch at the most beautiful brunch spot, Little Hen! The food was amazing, and the atmosphere was even better. All in all, this trip was a dream! The vendors were kind and Bach to Basics made it, so we didn't have a care in the world! Our bride had, "the best weekend of her life" and we worked with the best team! If you need support in planning an event, you need to call Bach to Basics!!!
- Rachel B. (The Happiest MOH Out There!)
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours