Marlborough, Marlborough, MA 01752 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About B. Viral Productions

At B. Remembered Productions, we capture moments to be remembered. Imagine if we could freeze time and keep it in a bottle. What was once a figment of the imagination, is now reality through photography and videography.

Our photography and videography specialists work to capture every beautiful moment on your big day. From the words "YES" all the way until "I do," we will be there for you. Capturing the beautiful journey that will unite you two as one.

Let's capture this moment and let world see how beautiful your love is. From photography to film, ask us how we can make your moment can B. Remembered.

Find more at https://www.brememberedproductions.com/

Photos 20 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

4 Reviews for B. Viral Productions

Corey Brown · Married on 09/05/2020

Thanks for putting up with our shenanigans!

Due to some unforeseen events with our original photo/videographer, my fiance and I were scrambling only a month before the wedding to find someone to photo and video our special day. Like everything else on the wedding day, Dan and his team did not disappoint. Dan responded to my email immediately and we set the time and date for him to photo my groomsmen and I in Plymouth before his video guy came to the actual ceremony and reception to film us. Dan was incredibly professional even though my moronic groomsmen probably wanted to make him jump off of the balcony. However, he fit right in with our group and was cracking jokes right back to us and made us all feel comfortable taking hundreds of pictures. I originally did not plan on hiring anyone to take photos of my groomsmen and I getting ready, but after the experience I am so glad I did! He got a ton of great shots and catered to the ones we requested without question. Dan's video guy also did a great job at the church, at my fiances parents boat, and back at their home where he definitely got some great footage of us tearing up the dance floor. You guys both gave us one less thing to worry about on our wedding day that was filled with hurdles to plan. Thank you so much! Can't wait to see the footage!!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Bailey Kurzeja · Married on 08/21/2020

Wedding Video

We spoke with primarily Daniel at Viral Productions. He was super responsive and reassuring throughout all of our changes COVID caused. Though we didn’t have Daniel day of on our wedding, the videographer was extremely efficient, professional, and easy to work with! The microphones were practically unseen in pictures. We received our highlight video, raw footage and audio, just a few days after our wedding! It was tastefully done and made all our family members cry! We were so happy to have a video to pass to our loved ones who couldn’t make it to our wedding due to COVID. We originally didn’t want a videographer, but I highly recommend hiring Viral Productions if you can! You never know what could affect your wedding and who can attend - like a pandemic! Thank you Viral Productions for giving us a forever-lasting memory!

Sent on 09/23/2020

B. Viral Productions Pricing

B. Viral Productions Price Rates

B. Viral Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of B. Viral Productions

Tyrae  Ortiz

Tyrae Ortiz

Head of Photography

Tyrae is an expert in the wedding industry, bringing his skills to life with each wedding he photographs. He works as our head of photography to oversee and develop our highly trained staff of photographers.

+ More Details
- Less Details
James Toohey

James Toohey

Head of Videography

James is an expert in the cinematic industry, bringing his skills to life with each wedding he produces. He works as our head of videography to oversee and develop our highly trained staff of videographers.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Marlborough Marlborough, MA, 01752 See on map
    Open 24/7
    Location of (B. Viral Productions)