1707 Bell Avenue, Chambersburg, PA 17202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Real Weddings 1

About B&M DIGITAL, LLC

We love creating things and meeting new people. We're thankful every day that we get to do this for a living and feel it shows in our work. We specialize in various events, weddings, audio/video production, design, video marketing and much more.

Whether you're starting a business or celebrating a special event, let us help you do it in a unique, creative way. Contact us now, we'd love to chat!

Read more at www.bmdigi.com

Follow B&M DIGITAL, LLC on

• Videos 5

47 Reviews for B&M DIGITAL, LLC

• Kia

Kia · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Videographer

B&MDigital is Awesome!! Brad is easy to work with and very accommodating. I highly recommend

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Reinhardt-Howard · Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent and perfect!!

B&M Digital was great to work with throughout the entire process. Very professional and easy to work with. Brad was so kind and patient during the busy wedding day. The video he created was amazing! It was absolutely beautiful! We highly recommend B&M Digital!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Katelyn · Married on 06/16/2018

B&M Digital, LLC did an AMAZING job at capturing our day ❤️ we are still in awe of the video, brad is so talented and helps you feel as if you are back in the moment of that special day! Him and his team are so awesome, I highly recommend them for any videography!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Real Weddings

• Phantom Shadow Entertainment
    Phantom Shadow Entertainment Wedding DJs

B & M Digital are great to work with at weddings and events. They are professional and dress professionally for your event. B & M Digital will capture the footage you will enjoy to watch for years to come. I highly recommend you consider B & M Digital for your videography needs.

• Jennifer Rotz Photography
    Jennifer Rotz Photography Wedding Photographers

I first met Brad and Melissa at a wedding in 2011 we were both shooting. I was quite impressed with how well they worked together and how they covered all angles of the day. The bride later showed me her trailer and I loved it! So much so that when I was looking for a videographer to shoot my promo video, I knew exactly where to turn. He made the entire process so easy and fun. I was amazed at how the video turned out and it far exceeded my expectations. I always recommend B&M to my couples and I know they will be completely satisfied!

• 1707 Bell Avenue Chambersburg, 17202 See on map