Tyler Capozzi Cinematography

State College, PA View map
$3,499 Most Popular Price

$3,499 Most Popular Price

My name is Tyler Capozzi, founder of TC Cinema! Firstly, congratulations on your engagement and thank you so much for your interest! I am genuinely excited for you and your family and I'm sure you're very excited, too!

Selecting someone to tell your story in the form of a wedding film is very important, as it is something that you will have for the rest of your lives. My goal is to create beautiful, compelling imagery and documenting the day is something I take very seriously. It goes far beyond having a nice camera and equipment- it takes a vision, artistic direction, and years of expertise.

I have been in the film and video industry for over 10 years, including working on multiple national TV shows. With this unique perspective and skill set, I bring to the table intentional cinematography and story telling to bring every couple’s wedding day to life in a one-of-a-kind way. Accordingly, having satisfied clients is extremely important to me! You can learn more about me in the FAQ section below!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,499

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Dayna H. Married on 09/08/2021

Awesome Work!

Tyler and his team did an amazing job with our videos for our wedding! Tyler was very good about making sure beforehand he knew what we wanted out of the video. I originally was not going to have a video but now am so glad I did! He was always available to answer any questions and adjust to any changes I had through out the planning process. We are so happy with the end result and very glad to have something to look back on for years to come! The slow-mo video booth was a blast and the video compilation is hilarious. I highly suggest for anyone to add that to your video package. On a very fast paced day these videos are awesome to have to see everyone having a great time. A huge thank you to Tyler and his team for all of their hard work!

Tyler Capozzi Cinematography's reply:

Thanks so much Dayna, that means a lot! You and Eric were really fun to work with! I agree- the slow mo booth was quite a hit!
  • Sharon
    Sharon J. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing!

WOW! Where do I even begin? Tyler’s work is AMAZING! I am truly speechless. Words cannot describe how incredible my wedding videos turned out. I felt like I was watching a Hollywood movie! He captured my husband and I’s love story so perfectly. I could feel so much emotion while watching the videos. It was like I was reliving the best day of my life all over again. If you’re on the fence about hiring a videographer for your wedding, JUST DO IT! And make sure you hire Tyler! He’s not only professional and a pleasure to work with, but he is truly talented and his work is one-of-a-kind in his industry. He even created extra surprise vidoes for us! He truly went above and beyond to make us happy! He worked so hard and gave us the BEST client experience ever. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
  • Shantell
    Shantell H. Married on 09/06/2020

Our Video is Amazing!

Tyler Capozzi is professional, on top of things, and very talented. Our video was more than we could have imagined. It allowed us to relieve our day and all the special moments since your wedding day seems to go by in a flash. We are so happy to have our video. Tyler and his second shooter were wonderful to have around on our wedding day and did such an amazing job.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

State College, PA, 16803
Location of (Tyler Capozzi Cinematography)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding