B-Golden Weddings & Events

Thompsons Station, TN View map Visit website
$900 Package Price

$900 Package Price

B-Golden Weddings & Events is a wedding and event planning company based in Thompsons Station, Tennessee, and specializes in Nashville destination weddings. The team of experienced wedding planners provide unmatched attention to detail to plan and design weddings that are executed flawlessly and offer a personalized flair. The planners at B-Golden Weddings & Events go beyond the role of a typical event planner by providing individualized care and serving as a support system to help your wedding go smoothly.

Experience
Owner and founder Brigett Webster has over 15 years of professional experience planning weddings and events of all sizes and styles. She has worked with clients from Fortune 500 companies, and utilizes her expertise to ensure a stress-free wedding planning experience.

B-Golden Weddings & Events offers day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Luke
    Luke W. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Coordinator/Planner

Cannot say enough great things about B-Golden Events. From the moment we met with Bridgett I knew this was a good fit. First off, we didn't think we needed a coordinator or planner, but we were so wrong. She handled everything from guest counts, vendor communication and advice when asked. She helped us put our plan into action and I would not recommend anyone else.
  • Kelin
    Kelin M. Married on 03/25/2022

The best Wedding Coordinator out here!

Bridget and her team did an absolutely AWESOME job coordinating my wedding! At first my husband and I didn’t think we needed a coordinator but I am soooo happy we got Bridget! She helped us out so much. The only thing I regret is not getting her sooner! She can help with picking out the best vendors for your budget and needs so definitely book get before any vendor.

B-Golden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kelin! We had so much fun planning your wedding together and we are so grateful to be a part of it!
    Hannah W. Married on 10/02/2021

Organized, helpful, and professional planner

We never would have considered hiring a wedding planner until a friend texted me and said we HAD to hire Brigett (who had efficiently taken care of rescheduling their May 2020 wedding once the pandemic hit). My husband and I can honestly say that hiring B-Golden was the best money we spent on the wedding.

Brigett was incredible to work with; she's very helpful, friendly, and professional throughout the process. Her monthly/weekly resources for where we should be in the planning process were super useful, and helped reassure us that we were never forgetting something. On the day of our wedding, I didn’t stress about anything because I knew Brigett and her team would take care of any issues that came up. We are SO thankful to B-Golden and would highly recommend them!

B-Golden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! We are so happy that we got a chance to be a part of your wedding day. It was absolutely AMAZING!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Forget Me Not Designs Forget Me Not Designs Wedding Florists

If you want a planner who is on top of every detail talk with Brigett at B Golden Events! She is so easy to work with! It helps that she is super nice and responds fast to emails! Can't wait to work with her again!

CraziCakes CraziCakes Wedding Cakes

Bridgett and her team are professional, organized and on their game! They take the stress out of the planning for Bride and allow her to relax and enjoy her day.

PO Box 1 Thompsons Station, TN, 37179
Location of (B-Golden Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding