16545 sw 51 terr, Miami, FL 33185 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About B Glam Events

B Glam Events is a wedding planning company based out of Miami, Florida. When it comes to organizing a wedding, there is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes. That is why it is useful to have focused professionals on hand to assist. This business offers a comprehensive list of services designed to eliminate much of the stress involved in coordinating the big day.

The first step taken by B Glam Events is to figure out which services you need. After that, they discover how much preparation time you require, what theme you want, as well as what budget you have to work with. Once they have all of this information to hand, they can begin to bring your marvelous occasion to life. Planning for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, the company knows how to bring all sorts of occasions to life. Whether the happy couple requires full planning, partial planning, or day-of coordination, it is all possible thanks to these dedicated planners, coordinators, and designers. Some of the many services available include the following:

• Event design
b glam 3 51 1067609 1559644070

10 Reviews for B Glam Events

Bianca · Married on 02/22/2020

Best Decision I made

Beatriz was incredible from start to finish. I hired her as a Day of Coordinator for my wedding. From the first day of meeting her with the other vendors she put my mind at ease, offered input on different layout options, helped me with coordinating the schedule of the day and understood our vision of the wedding which was a more relaxed non-traditional type environment we wanted to have.

Her responsiveness was by far the best from all of the vendors I hired. I could text her whenever and she would respond within 10 minutes with a detailed response.

On the day of the wedding she TRULY pulled it through. I was texting her throughout the setup with tasks for her to help me with and she’d respond within minutes confirming she got it. She took the liberty to use the extra decorations and arrangements we had purchased but didn’t know where to go and put them in the perfect places.

As someone who thought my wedding was going to be a hot mess a month prior I’ll say that it was the absolute opposite of that during the wedding. There were no lulls during the night. Everyone commented on how well organized and scheduled the night was (as well as fun!) and it turned out to be one of the best days of my life.

Anyone who interacted with Beatriz told me after she’d leave that she was great and she truly was. If you’re looking for a Coordinator she is the right choice. She is personable, kind and organized I couldn’t have chosen a better person. Best decision I made during this whole wedding process!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 01/05/2020

One of a kind!

I’m so lucky and thankful to have had Betty as part of our wedding on Jan 5th, 2020 at the Cadillac Hotel in Miami Beach. There are so many qualities Betty possesses and I can’t ever repaid her for all that she did for us. She truly made my dream wedding come true!
    All my guests kept raving about her, how she was on top of everything and looked so effortlessly doing it. How caring and attentive she was. She is hard working, creative, attentive, team player and she fights for you when other vendors try to take advantage of you. She is intelligent, caring, funny, resourceful and just AMAZING!
    I was a STRESS FREE, happy bride because I knew that any issues or questions that came up, she was there to take care of it all. I’ve never been more impressed by anyone and by the level of professionalism she displayed on our wedding day.
    I don’t have enough words to praise her. I highly recommend her to anyone that wants a special moment and a vision translated into reality. Betty is an amazing wedding coordinator and human being.

Thank you!

Noel and Lily

Sent on 01/14/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

B Glam Events Pricing

B Glam Events Price Rates

B Glam Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 16545 sw 51 terr Miami, FL, 33185 See on map
    305-745-7717 (Phone number)
    Location of (B Glam Events)