P.O. Box 11166, Alexandria, VA 22312 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Ayr Hill Events

Ayr Hill Events provides full-service design, coordination, and execution of your most special events.

Weddings are our specialty! We can take you from the proposal to the getaway in style. Whether you're looking for someone to take care of every last detail for you, or someone to step in on the day of your wedding to make sure everything runs according to your plan, you can trust that our experience and grace under pressure will let you enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime day to the fullest.

IMG 4737
b50050b1f7ed630e Capture bbb
IMG 4732

3 Reviews for Ayr Hill Events

Sarah · Married on 01/17/2009

I used the partial planning package because we didn't help with everything but we did need some planning help and definately wanted someone there the day of the wedding. We didn't actually need that much planning help after all but it was nice to know we had it available. Stephanie did give us some good advice about budget issues and things though.

Our wedding day was so smooth. Everything happened just like we wanted it. Stephanie was a huge help in making sure we stuck to our timeline and she was fun to have around. She really kept my mom's nerves in check too. LOL!

Looking back we probably would have been okay just using the month-of coordination package but I don't regret doing it the way we did. We didn't use the partial planning resources as much as we should have. Having a wedding coordinator was a really good thing though.

Sent on 01/11/2010

Anne · Married on 08/01/2009

1.0

At first, she was what I thought - perfect. But then she dissappeared on me. Here I was a bride, calling and emailing and texting her for help and I never received a response for many months. I even sent certifed letters. She never picked them up.

When I finally managed to contact her via the assistance of a vendor she works with, she said that had computer and phone problems. She promised to refund my money and return a personal scrapbook I had lent her to use for her inspiration board. Week after week, I have emailed, called, and texted her. She still owes me my scrapbook and money (almost 2 grand). If you see her, I would be very hesistant with working with her. She gave me a bad taste of wedding planners. I trusted her, and she really violated it. Weddings are tough enough. This added stress was just horrible.

Sent on 08/04/2009
  • Cedes

Mercedes · Married on 10/11/2009

0.0

When we first met with Stephanie Hill –from Ayr Hill Events, I was very impressed with what she had to offer as a wedding planner and how she seemed to understand how important it was for me to have someone guide me through the process of planning the wedding, mostly because of our very limited budget.

However, I was painfully mistaken. This woman met with us once after the initial meeting, and that was to collect the deposit. Then we never heard back from her again. We frantically tried to contact her by phone and via email, but received no response. I begged on voice mail and by email to at the very least return our deposit so we can move on with planning the wedding, but got absolutely no response from her. After nearly three months of trying to contact her and asking around within the wedding industry, we found out that she was still working with other brides to be and carrying on as if she had done nothing wrong.

Her actions were not only violated her contract with us, but totally heartless. She stole money from us, she took advantage of our trust, had no regards of our feelings and left us to start all over with the planning and with less money that we had originally stared with – and not to mention the strain the ordeal put on my relationship.

My husband and I had saved for two years so we could make our wedding happen, and looked forward to all the memories that were to come with it. What Stephanie Hill did to us left a bitter, unpleasant memory which will always be part of our wedding planning experience. Stephanie Hill is an unscrupulous woman who took advantage of us and will undauntedly do it again to another couple.

Sent on 09/16/2010

Ayr Hill Events FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ayr Hill Events 1
    10% Active Duty Military Discount
    We always offer a 10% active duty military discount.

• The Art of Ceremony
    The Art of Ceremony Wedding Officiants

Your wedding day is clearly a once-in-a-lifetime, milestone, and profoundly important day in your life. What's more, the collective investment families make - in time, money, creativity, compromise, & personal sacrifice places this Life Event at the top of the list when it comes to high expectations. Once I came to realize the thousands of details & burdens Stephanie relieves her clients of - allowing them to be truly PRESENT, and truly ENJOY this day they've worked so hard for - I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't put her as Item 1 on the list of vendors to retain. It's true, families can rally and take care of all of these things themselves, but in my experience, the stress of it all has strained more than a few families to the breaking point. Besides, Stephanie has that refreshing way of sustaining the highest level of professionalism and commitment to her work while maintaining a calming, flexible, lighthearted, and humble way about her. Bottom line - she's really fun to be around (and if you NEED someone on your right arm, helping you every step of the way, it's a whole lot more fun if you LIKE them). It's my pleasure to endorse & recommend her. THIS, LADIES, IS THE REAL DEAL!!!

• Tica Beauty and Cosmetics
    Tica Beauty and Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stephanie at Ayr Hill Events is wonderful to work with, she makes sure that the Bride is totally satisfied!

• P.O. Box 11166 Alexandria, 22312 See on map