2383 Linwood Ave #302, Naples, FL 34112 Map · Phone number

About Avant-Garde Images, Inc.

Specializing in weddings, maternity, newborns, children and family portraits, Avant-Garde Images will produce beautiful pictures that you will treasure forever. Avant-Garde Images, Inc. is a professional portrait studio located in sunny Naples, Florida.

A respected fine art portraitist, photographer Peggy Farren and her team help you write your life story with a combination of cutting edge and classical techniques to create museum grade photographs. Peggy's experience in photography spans over a decade. She travels both internationally and within the United States on location. Many of Peggy's clients become repeat customers with whom Peggy delights in establishing a relationship whereby she can chronicle their lives in pictures through each stage of a family's growth and change. She has photographed families through their senior portraits, engagements, weddings, and the birth of a child. Peggy loves her loyal and valuable clients!

Peggy also operates Understand Photography training center in Naples, Florida and via the internet. She encourages both professional and amateur photographers to come out and hone their skills with peers. Beginners and advanced photographers will have a chance to learn and practice photography in our studio and on location. Visit www. Understandphotography.com for more info!

Follow Avant-Garde Images, Inc. on

0051IMG
IMG0217lowres
0004IMG
Avant-Garde Images, Inc.

15 Reviews for Avant-Garde Images, Inc.

April Schaurer · Married on 01/01/2020

Beautiful Work

Peggy and Hannah were absolutely amazing! They were engaging and fun to work with, were creative in their choices of shots and truly captured the magic of our special day. And when the photos came back - nearly 700 of them! - it just got better! The only difficult part was deciding which photos to have printed and framed. I would highly recommend Avant-Garde to capture your special day.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Avant-Garde Images, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, April! What a beautiful wedding you had! The weather was perfect, you were stunning and your husband seemed so happy!
    Hannah and I loved being a part of it!
    Peggy

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2015

I cannot thank Peggy Farren and her assistant, Hannah, enough for giving us the most spectacular wedding photos. They both truly have an eye for beautiful photography. Peggy was always very responsive so the planning process was easy. My husband and I aren't normally very comfortable in front of a camera. But they really brought out the best in us and made us feel so comfortable. Everyone we have showed our photos to have been so impressed. We are so happy with our decision!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Britani · Married on 06/12/2013

Can I count the reasons I love Peggy!? :) Peggy is a fantastic photographer. From the first moment I saw Peggy's photography online I knew I had to use her! Our phone meetings were just as pleasant! She is so sweet and really cares about your photos and what you want! Peggy went above and beyond for our ceremony. It rained during our beach ceremony and Peggy wrapped her cameras up to cover them from the rain and kept shooting! She even called our Hotel, Hilton Naples to check and see if we could take photos there as well. Peggy drove back to our hotel and shot pictures in the lobby for us! My husband and I, along with our friends and family adored Peggy. Our pictures turned out fantastic! I highly recommend Peggy to photograph any event!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Award

Avant-Garde Images, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 995
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Steve McCarthy Photography
    Steve McCarthy Photography Wedding Photographers

Avant-Garde is a great vendor to consider. Peggy is a real delight to talk to and work with and really has a passion for photography. I have had the pleasure to attend some of her workshops and courses and what is apparent, is that she really knows what she is doing. She is a wonderful individual, smart and always ready to help others. I highly recommend them!

• Tastebuds Custom Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

What a fun and enthusiastic experience we had with Avant-Gard! We have only heard praises from our mutual clients!!

• Always and Forever Florida Weddings Wedding Officiants

Peggy is a professional who takes amazing pictures. Anyone would be proud to use Avant-Garde Images, Inc. for their wedding photography.

• 2383 Linwood Ave, #302 Naples, 34112 See on map
    Location of (Avant-Garde Images, Inc.)