2383 Linwood Ave #302, Naples, FL 34112 Map · Phone number

About Avant-Garde Images, Inc.

Specializing in weddings, maternity, newborns, children and family portraits, Avant-Garde Images will produce beautiful pictures that you will treasure forever. Avant-Garde Images, Inc. is a professional portrait studio located in sunny Naples, Florida.

A respected fine art portraitist, photographer Peggy Farren and her team help you write your life story with a combination of cutting edge and classical techniques to create museum grade photographs. Peggy's experience in photography spans over a decade. She travels both internationally and within the United States on location. Many of Peggy's clients become repeat customers with whom Peggy delights in establishing a relationship whereby she can chronicle their lives in pictures through each stage of a family's growth and change. She has photographed families through their senior portraits, engagements, weddings, and the birth of a child. Peggy loves her loyal and valuable clients!

Peggy also operates Understand Photography training center in Naples, Florida and via the internet. She encourages both professional and amateur photographers to come out and hone their skills with peers. Beginners and advanced photographers will have a chance to learn and practice photography in our studio and on location. Visit www. Understandphotography.com for more info!

Follow Avant-Garde Images, Inc. on

0051IMG
0004IMG
0005IMG
Avant-Garde Images, Inc.

14 Reviews for Avant-Garde Images, Inc.

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2015

I cannot thank Peggy Farren and her assistant, Hannah, enough for giving us the most spectacular wedding photos. They both truly have an eye for beautiful photography. Peggy was always very responsive so the planning process was easy. My husband and I aren't normally very comfortable in front of a camera. But they really brought out the best in us and made us feel so comfortable. Everyone we have showed our photos to have been so impressed. We are so happy with our decision!

Britani · Married on 06/12/2013

Can I count the reasons I love Peggy!? :) Peggy is a fantastic photographer. From the first moment I saw Peggy's photography online I knew I had to use her! Our phone meetings were just as pleasant! She is so sweet and really cares about your photos and what you want! Peggy went above and beyond for our ceremony. It rained during our beach ceremony and Peggy wrapped her cameras up to cover them from the rain and kept shooting! She even called our Hotel, Hilton Naples to check and see if we could take photos there as well. Peggy drove back to our hotel and shot pictures in the lobby for us! My husband and I, along with our friends and family adored Peggy. Our pictures turned out fantastic! I highly recommend Peggy to photograph any event!

Courtney · Married on 11/05/2011

Helen and her assistant were great. They were very friendly and professional. The pictures of our wedding turned out amazing! Helen and her assistant captured our day beautifully!

Award

Avant-Garde Images, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Steve McCarthy Photography
    Steve McCarthy Photography Wedding Photographers

Avant-Garde is a great vendor to consider. Peggy is a real delight to talk to and work with and really has a passion for photography. I have had the pleasure to attend some of her workshops and courses and what is apparent, is that she really knows what she is doing. She is a wonderful individual, smart and always ready to help others. I highly recommend them!

• Tastebuds Custom Catering, Inc
    Tastebuds Custom Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

What a fun and enthusiastic experience we had with Avant-Gard! We have only heard praises from our mutual clients!!

• Always and Forever Florida Weddings
    Always and Forever Florida Weddings Wedding Officiants

Peggy is a professional who takes amazing pictures. Anyone would be proud to use Avant-Garde Images, Inc. for their wedding photography.

• 2383 Linwood Ave, #302 Naples, FL 34112 See on map