Olgie Studio

Lehigh Acres, FL View map
$4,380 Most Popular Price

$4,380 Most Popular Price

Olgie Studio is a wedding photography studio that is based out of Hopatcong, New Jersey. This innovative studio is owned by photographer and illustrator Olga Kazakova. She enjoys portraying the joyful emotions that her clients display. Using her innate artistic talent and creative disposition, Olga is able to produce images that utilize in-studio, outdoor, and storytelling techniques. Couples who choose this studio are also able to take advantage of illustration services that wouldn't be offered elsewhere.

Olgie Studio strives to evoke emotion through their captured images. They are careful to pay attention to each individual detail from the start of the process to the end of the process. Olgie Studio endeavors to promote smiles, joy, and happiness in every experience that they provide, influencing a cheerful atmosphere in each photo session. With this studio, the goal is to preserve a sense of authenticity while bringing beautiful life moments into being. This photography business goes above and beyond for their clients, and they would be delighted to be hired for any couple's special wedding event.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4380.00

Custom Graphics
Hand-Coloring
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Karen Married on 10/20/2018

In shock for how amazing our photographer was!

We hired Olga at the end of 2018 to capture our celebration. Next day we got our proofs and couldn't believe the beauty she managed to capture! She made us all look fantastic, she got the shots that we didn't even expected! We also purchased her Genuine Illustration add-on with personalized album. THAT product is priceless!!! We love it so much and needed up ordering copy of the book for both our parents and grandparents! I highly recommend her! She will go above an beyond for her clients. She made our day so special. Her cheerful and playful approach makes everyone come out of your shell!
  • Angelique
    Angelique S. Married on 11/12/2011

Simply amazing!

Olga is an amazing photographer!! She actually attended my wedding 8 years ago as a guest as at that time she hadn’t started her photography business yet. She had asked if I would mind if she took some pictures of our special day. I, of course, thought the more pictures the merrier. Well, it turns out I LOVED Olga’s pictures more than my photographer I was paying $3,000+ for! She had captured some of my absolute favorite pictures. I am so beyond thankful for her being at my wedding and offering to take pictures while attending as a guest. I would strongly recommend her for your special day!

Deals

Olgie Studio 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Olgie Studio Price Rates

Shadow Lakes Lehigh Acres, FL, 33974
Location of (Olgie Studio)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding