43 Main St, Franklin, MA 02038 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About Aubrey Greene Photography

I know that hiring your photographer is more than just a simple decision. I pride myself on impeccable service and attention to detail, ensuring that your entire experience is just as flawless as your final images.

All of my collections include:

*Printing Rights - You always receive full rights to print your images at the lab of your choosing

*Turnaround - You will have all your images in 3-5 weeks. You won't have to wait months to see your images.

*Love - I promise to get to know you, have fun with you and share my passion with you.

Follow Aubrey Greene Photography on

50 Reviews for Aubrey Greene Photography

• Michelle P

michelle · Married on 10/12/2019

Breathtaking Photos

Where to begin? Aubrey blew us away with both our engagement and wedding photos. The best decision we made (other than hiring her) was doing an engagement shoot, we weren't planning on it but were so happy we did. We got to meet THE Aubrey then and instantly fell in love! She is just silly enough to make you feel comfortable, but is beyond professional and amazing at her job. She has very subtle ways of directing you & your partner, which we not only needed but it makes for incredible, natural looking photos. Aubrey also happened to come recommended by my venue (The Blithewold) and because of that, Aubrey and her team knew the grounds very well and was able to give me a perfect timeline of what to expect on the day of. Honestly, I could go on & on & on but I think her photos alone speak for her work! Aubrey was one of the best things to happen to my wedding, thank you so much for these photos we will treasure forever!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! It was such a pleasure and honor to work with you and be a part of your day!

Catherine · Married on 09/13/2019

Dream Photographer!

Aubrey is the best!!!! She was the first and only photographer we contacted/wanted to contact. Aside from her unbelievably beautiful photos, Aubrey is such a wonderful person! During our first phone consultation before booking her and our engagement photoshoot months later, Aubrey felt like a friend we knew. Her attention to detail and genuine interest to get to know us as a couple really made everything that much more special. Every step of the way Aubrey made us increasingly more excited for the big day, and to work with her. We had a rather long engagement of 22 months, and Aubrey even took the time to go through my whole wedding pinterst board to look at the shots I wanted to recreate at the wedding. It really is the little things that matter so much!!! On the day of the wedding Aubrey and her assistant Jessica were even more amazing than we already knew they would be. I can't thank them enough for capturing our day. Our wedding party and family and friends kept raving about how great Aubrey and Jessica were the whole evening too!!! We also can't wait to meet with Aubrey again in the future to take photos with our growing family one day!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Catherine! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Max and to get to know you over a couple years! Your wedding was breathtaking!!! Such an honor to be a part of it.
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Fantastic!

Working with Aubrey was absolutely fantastic - one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. From the moment we spoke on the phone until the pictures were delivered, Aubrey was thoughtful (super organized), kind, and talented beyond belief. She was attentive to questions and anticipated needs. She captured every smile and you could feel the vibe of the day throughout the photos. My favorite pictures, however, were the small details she captured. We are so grateful to have these forever. She was very comfortable with the space (and outdoor weddings in particular), wrangling the people and their various personalities, went with the flow in the gusts of wind, and even in a sprinkling of rain. We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Aubrey. Do yourself a favor and hire her!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Aubrey Greene Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Cover Story Entertainment Wedding Bands

Aubrey is such a pleasure to work with and always captures the best moments of your special day!

• B Lovely Beauty Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Aubrey is amazing!!! I have worked with many wedding photographers and Aubrey is definitely at the top of my preferred vendor list. Not only is Aubrey beyond talented with her photography skills, she is so pleasant to be around and you can tell she really loves what she does.

• McGrath Clambakes & Catering Wedding Caterers

We always look forward to working with Aubrey. She is so professional and helpful on-site and an overall joy to work with. Aubrey is a very talented photographer and we love seeing her work after an event!

• 43 Main St Franklin, MA, 02038 See on map
    Location of (Aubrey Greene Photography)