Franklin, MA 02038 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Aubrey Greene Photography

I know that hiring your photographer is more than just a simple decision. I pride myself on impeccable service and attention to detail, ensuring that your entire experience is just as flawless as your final images.

All of my collections include:

*Printing Rights - You always receive full rights to print your images at the lab of your choosing

*Turnaround - You will have all your images in 3-5 weeks. You won't have to wait months to see your images.

*Love - I promise to get to know you, have fun with you and share my passion with you.

Follow Aubrey Greene Photography on

laurarickweddingblog 97 editweb

45 Reviews for Aubrey Greene Photography

Lauren Bowler · Married on 10/06/2018

Captures Every Moment Perfectly

The title says it all! Aubrey was not only amazing to work with but the results & pics we got back were perfect & amazing! She is so easy to work with, well organized, and most importantly she works with you to get the photos you want! She is so flexible but will also make sure she is providing her expert opinion & steer you in the right direction! She made both our engagement session & our wedding day so relaxed and easy! Would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Aubrey Greene Photography 1
    Aubrey Greene Photography 2
    Aubrey Greene Photography 3

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredibly generous and sweet words, Lauren! It was such an honor and pleasure to photograph your day!

Deanna · Married on 09/22/2018

Just the Best

Aubrey is incredible, we are so happy with her. I was very anxious about the whole process, but Aubrey was so organized and lovely she really put my mind at ease. We are not comfortable in front of a camera, but you can't tell at all in the pictures because Aubrey coached us through it. All the pictures are phenomenal, we're having a very hard time choosing which ones to send to our friends and family. If the photography is important to you, book her before she's gone.

Kristen Kariger · Married on 08/11/2018

AMAZING! Would highly recommend Aubrey Greene

Aubrey is amazing!!! I worked with Aubrey for my August wedding at the Crane Estate at Ipswich MA. She is incredibly calming and easy to work with. My wedding was pouring rain and I was very stressed out, but Aubrey was able to get the most amazing pictures. Aubrey worked so hard and stood in the pouring rain so that we could get all the pictures we wanted! She was also extremely timely in getting the pictures back to us! She sent us a handful of sneak peak photos the next day! I felt very comfortable working with Aubrey and she made the entire day stress-free and enjoyable!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Kristen! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! So much love to you both - Aubrey

Aubrey Greene Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Cover Story Entertainment
    Cover Story Entertainment Wedding Bands

Aubrey is such a pleasure to work with and always captures the best moments of your special day!

• B Lovely Beauty Studio
    B Lovely Beauty Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Aubrey is amazing!!! I have worked with many wedding photographers and Aubrey is definitely at the top of my preferred vendor list. Not only is Aubrey beyond talented with her photography skills, she is so pleasant to be around and you can tell she really loves what she does.

• McGrath Clambakes & Catering
    McGrath Clambakes & Catering Wedding Caterers

We always look forward to working with Aubrey. She is so professional and helpful on-site and an overall joy to work with. Aubrey is a very talented photographer and we love seeing her work after an event!

• Franklin, MA 02038 See on map