17 High Street, Sharon, MA 02067 Map · Phone number

About Angelina Rose Photography

Specializing in Wedding, Engagement and lifestyle photojournalism.

Follow Angelina Rose Photography on

20121113076

22 Reviews for Angelina Rose Photography

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2018

We love Angie!

We are thrilled with our decision to hire Angie as our wedding photographer. We were looking for a photographer who could capture genuine, candid moments and Angie delivered. We have photos that truly reflect who we are and how we were feeling on our wedding day. She also captured so many little moments that I didn't get to see during the wedding!

Angie makes you feel comfortable in front of a camera. I am so glad that she offered a mini engagement shoot. It really helped get us used to being in front of the camera before the big day. My husband does not like having his photo taken, but she worked her magic to get him to buy in and enjoy it!

We did not do a first look, so my venue recommended that I take photos inside with my bridesmaids before the wedding while my husband and his groomsmen took photos outside. I was a little disappointed to have my photos taken inside, but was willing to go along with it since it seemed to make sense logistically. Luckily, Angie took control and made sure I got my photos done outside without being seen by the groom. I am so grateful that she stepped in and worked things out so I could get the photos I wanted.

If you’re looking for a photographer with an artistic eye, who can capture emotions beautifully, and will stand up for you to get you the photos you want, Angie is your girl! We wholeheartedly recommend her.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Alison · Married on 08/04/2018

We can't recommend Angie highly enough!!! Our first work together was an engagement shoot, and due to tricky schedules we had to shoot in freezing windy miserable conditions - and yet somehow our pictures turned out great!! You would never know how brutal it was from the final photos, and Angie made the whole day so fun and comfortable that we still say we had a great time. And then for the wedding - WOWWWW. Angie was so flexible going between multiple locations to get different groups in different settings, made planning with her an absolute breeze, and then delivered the most insanely gorgeous gallery!! For context, I'm someone who generally can't stand having her picture taken, feel super awkward the whole time and it usually shows in the result - Angie made the whole thing SO much fun, made me feel completely at ease from the start, and got such beautiful shots that perfectly capture our entire day. The candids are my absolute favorites! We honestly couldn't be happier : ) : ) : )

Sent on 10/01/2018

J · Married on 07/21/2018

We were extremely happy we went with Angelina Rose Photography for our wedding photographer! We both grew up with amateur photographers in the family and had very high standards for the quality of photos we were looking for. And Angie surpassed our high expectations! The quality of photos she takes is incredible. I’m also normally not photogenic or that comfortable in pictures, but Angie was super friendly and helped us feel at ease! She captured so many amazing, natural portraits and candids. She really captured the essence of our wedding and has left us with so many amazing photos to remember our day forever. We strongly recommend Angie to anyone looking for a photographer! Thank you so much Angie for everything!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Award

Angelina Rose Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 17 High Street Sharon, 02067 See on map