Aubrey Greene Photography Reviews

Aubrey Greene Photography 4
Aubrey Greene Photography 5

michelle · Married on 10/12/2019

Breathtaking Photos

Where to begin? Aubrey blew us away with both our engagement and wedding photos. The best decision we made (other than hiring her) was doing an engagement shoot, we weren't planning on it but were so happy we did. We got to meet THE Aubrey then and instantly fell in love! She is just silly enough to make you feel comfortable, but is beyond professional and amazing at her job. She has very subtle ways of directing you & your partner, which we not only needed but it makes for incredible, natural looking photos. Aubrey also happened to come recommended by my venue (The Blithewold) and because of that, Aubrey and her team knew the grounds very well and was able to give me a perfect timeline of what to expect on the day of. Honestly, I could go on & on & on but I think her photos alone speak for her work! Aubrey was one of the best things to happen to my wedding, thank you so much for these photos we will treasure forever!!!

Aubrey Greene Photography 6
    Aubrey Greene Photography 7
    Aubrey Greene Photography 8
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! It was such a pleasure and honor to work with you and be a part of your day!

Catherine · Married on 09/13/2019

Dream Photographer!

Aubrey is the best!!!! She was the first and only photographer we contacted/wanted to contact. Aside from her unbelievably beautiful photos, Aubrey is such a wonderful person! During our first phone consultation before booking her and our engagement photoshoot months later, Aubrey felt like a friend we knew. Her attention to detail and genuine interest to get to know us as a couple really made everything that much more special. Every step of the way Aubrey made us increasingly more excited for the big day, and to work with her. We had a rather long engagement of 22 months, and Aubrey even took the time to go through my whole wedding pinterst board to look at the shots I wanted to recreate at the wedding. It really is the little things that matter so much!!! On the day of the wedding Aubrey and her assistant Jessica were even more amazing than we already knew they would be. I can't thank them enough for capturing our day. Our wedding party and family and friends kept raving about how great Aubrey and Jessica were the whole evening too!!! We also can't wait to meet with Aubrey again in the future to take photos with our growing family one day!!

Aubrey Greene Photography 9
    Sent on 09/20/2019

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Catherine! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Max and to get to know you over a couple years! Your wedding was breathtaking!!! Such an honor to be a part of it.

Allison Foley · Married on 05/25/2019

Simply the Best!

My husband Justin and I don’t even know where to start with how AMAZING and WONDERFUL our experience was working with Aubrey. Aubrey and Jess photographed our wedding May 25th 2019.
    Leading up to the day we had met with Aubrey via FaceTime to discuss pricing and what our vision was. After that session Justin and I knew instantly that she was going to be the best person to capture the moments of our day. We met Aubrey in person during our engagement session. She is so detail oriented and put our nerves at ease as we both were quite nervous about taking pictures.
    She helped us plan the perfect timeline for our wedding. Everything that day went smoothly, even major family pictures which we all know can be difficult!
    You are in great hands with Aubrey. She makes sure that you are comfortable and made our day stress free and fun!
    Thank you Aubrey for capturing these memories we can cherish forever.

Aubrey Greene Photography 10
    Aubrey Greene Photography 11
    Aubrey Greene Photography 12
    Aubrey Greene Photography 13
    Sent on 07/11/2019

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your families. Your wedding was amazing!!!
  • Jenna

Jenna Malgeri · Married on 10/07/2018

Best photographer ever!

Aubrey and her assistant Jess photographed our fall wedding, and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Aubrey's passion for what she does was clear from our first phone conversation. She completely understood what we were looking for, and she planned out the perfect timeline for us to make sure we would be able capture all the shots we were after. Working with Aubrey was fun, comfortable, and totally stress free! She was able to get the most amazing shots, especially the candids we were hoping for. She is super talented -- honestly her photos speak for themselves. I would 100% recommend Aubrey to anyone looking for stellar wedding photography!

Aubrey Greene Photography 14
    Aubrey Greene Photography 15
    Aubrey Greene Photography 16
    Sent on 11/29/2018

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenna! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your families. Your wedding was amazing (and fun)!!!

Lauren Bowler · Married on 10/06/2018

Captures Every Moment Perfectly

The title says it all! Aubrey was not only amazing to work with but the results & pics we got back were perfect & amazing! She is so easy to work with, well organized, and most importantly she works with you to get the photos you want! She is so flexible but will also make sure she is providing her expert opinion & steer you in the right direction! She made both our engagement session & our wedding day so relaxed and easy! Would 100% recommend her!

Aubrey Greene Photography 17
    Aubrey Greene Photography 18
    Aubrey Greene Photography 19
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredibly generous and sweet words, Lauren! It was such an honor and pleasure to photograph your day!

Deanna · Married on 09/22/2018

Just the Best

Aubrey is incredible, we are so happy with her. I was very anxious about the whole process, but Aubrey was so organized and lovely she really put my mind at ease. We are not comfortable in front of a camera, but you can't tell at all in the pictures because Aubrey coached us through it. All the pictures are phenomenal, we're having a very hard time choosing which ones to send to our friends and family. If the photography is important to you, book her before she's gone.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kristen Kariger · Married on 08/11/2018

AMAZING! Would highly recommend Aubrey Greene

Aubrey is amazing!!! I worked with Aubrey for my August wedding at the Crane Estate at Ipswich MA. She is incredibly calming and easy to work with. My wedding was pouring rain and I was very stressed out, but Aubrey was able to get the most amazing pictures. Aubrey worked so hard and stood in the pouring rain so that we could get all the pictures we wanted! She was also extremely timely in getting the pictures back to us! She sent us a handful of sneak peak photos the next day! I felt very comfortable working with Aubrey and she made the entire day stress-free and enjoyable!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Kristen! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! So much love to you both - Aubrey

Kelly & David · Married on 09/17/2017

Aubrey is the best wedding photographer my husband and I could have asked for! It was wonderful to meet her before our wedding with our engagement photo session. Since that first day she has always been kind, enthusiastic and professional. Aubrey planned everything out wonderfully so her and her assistant could capture all of the pictures that we asked for on our wedding day. The whole evening flowed smoothly and they were able to capture all of the details and moments from our wedding that we are so thankful to be able to look back on. The photographs are as beautiful as we could have hoped for! You are in good hands when you choose Aubrey. She puts you first and wants to make sure you are happy and comfortable in your photos.

Aubrey Greene Photography 20
    Aubrey Greene Photography 25
    Aubrey Greene Photography 26
    Sent on 02/19/2018

Andy · Married on 09/10/2017

Aubrey far exceeded my wife and I's expectations. I am very much into photography so this part of wedding planning was very important to me to pick someone with experience, creativity, and someone that could make us feel very comfortable on our wedding day. Aubrey went above and beyond in every way. She is very organized and made a timeline that helped put my wife at ease. We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos... and my wife is a tough critic on herself. Our photos were also back to us way earlier than expected which was a bonus. We have had so many compliments that she captured "in the moment" photos and nothing looks forced or uncomfortable. We recommend her for anyone getting married, or whatever else you may need a photographer for. We adored her. She was by far our favorite "vendor" of the entire day (and that's saying a lot since we had top notch vendors!)

Sent on 11/14/2017

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Andy & Alex!

Rebecca · Married on 08/25/2017

Aubrey is beyond wonderful to work with! We loved absolutely everything from the engagement pictures to the wedding pictures. She made taking pictures so easy and fun! Aubrey's work truly speaks for itself. The quality of her photos is remarkable. Aubrey has a natural eye when it comes to finding the right spot/backdrop for pictures and capturing beautiful candids. My husband and I had a blast on our wedding day. Aubrey took us all over the venue grounds and had us try poses that brought natural smiles to our faces. Our pictures came out amazing! Selecting the right wedding photographer is SO important and I was beyond thrilled we picked Aubrey. I can not thank Aubrey enough - so thankful to be able to look back at my wedding photos and cherish it forever.

Aubrey Greene Photography 27
    Aubrey Greene Photography 35
    Aubrey Greene Photography 36
    Sent on 11/27/2017

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca!

Kendra · Married on 08/19/2017

Upon meeting Aubrey, you will instantly see how her personality and passion for photography matches her flawless work. Choosing Aubrey Greene Photography for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision my husband and I made. We aren't traditional people by any means, and it was important to us that our wedding reflect our uniqueness as a couple. We did not want our wedding photos to be glossed over and forgotten, with generic, awkward poses and forced smiles. Instead, due to Aubrey’s dedication to being awesome, our photos are repeatedly admired and stand out in the most glorious of ways with natural and candid fun shining through each one. Aubrey and her assistant made the whole process of our wedding day enjoyable, natural, and FUN!! They were a joy to work with. In addition to their spunky and witty personalities, their work exceeded our expectations. Aubrey has a true natural talent for photography and captured every special moment that meant the world to us. Aubrey’s communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. Her precision to detail is amazing. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun wedding photos, Aubrey Greene is your person. One conversation with her and you'll be hooked. Now comes the hard part of narrowing down our favorites for our wedding album she is creating for us! Thank you so much Aubrey!

Aubrey Greene Photography 37
    Sent on 12/02/2017

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kendra!

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2017

Aubrey was fantastic! From the (free) engagement photo shoot, where we really got to know her, all the way through making our albums post-wedding, she was kind, thorough, and attentive. She takes her job very seriously, but was also flexible in terms of getting what was important to us. My mom felt really strongly about getting table photos of every table, as opposed to more candid shots, and Aubrey was very accommodating (whereas other photographers said they wouldn't take table pictures). Overall, Aubrey is awesome, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone I knew getting married!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren!

Kayla · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Aubrey! She is very organized, which made it so easy to work with her. She was on top of scheduling, very responsive to emails, and took control of planning our photography timeline. This was a huge help for me and so refreshing to have someone who was so responsive and on top of things. Our pictures came out beautifully and captured all the best moments of our day. Aubrey is friendly and laid back - she made us feel so comfortable. I was referred to Aubrey by two friends (who loved her just as much!) and I am so happy I chose her as our photographer - highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayla!

Taryn · Married on 06/23/2017

I researched and met with a good number of wedding photographers, but I knew when I met Aubrey that she was the one! Aubrey is friendly, professional, and has a lot of experience. She is a good listener who will make sure she understands the type of look you are going for, and even gives you a survey to fill out to ensure that everything goes smoothly the day of! She's also done many, many wedding shoots at our venue (Blithewold), which meant she could offer lots of suggestions about where to get the types of shots that we wanted, and when we needed to make changes, she was able to guide us to locations that were just as beautiful.

During the first look and portraits, Aubrey and her assistant made sure that we felt comfortable and used little tricks to get us to act more relaxed and natural--which I totally appreciated, because I needed it! Getting photographed can be kind of an awkward experience, but Aubrey is a really chill person, and was able to create that kind of atmosphere for us.

It's been two weeks since our wedding, and Aubrey has already put up a selection of photos of our wedding on her blog. It's so cool to be able to relieve that day and all of the emotions through her photos. I'm really happy with everything so far, and can't wait to see the rest!

Check out her blog and her past work, and know that if you hire Aubrey, you are getting a fun, calm, experienced photographer who will help you to look your best on your big day!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Taryn!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Aubrey was communicative, professional, and extremely organized. This made her easy and pleasant to work with from start to finish. Our pictures are also fantastic and I'm so happy we chose her as our photographer.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Thank you so much, Jess!

Kate · Married on 05/06/2017

Aubrey was exactly the type of photographer my husband and I sought for our wedding on May 6, 2017.

First, we were hoping to use a photographer that had worked at Blithewold before, and Aubrey had lots of experience there. We were also looking for a down-to-earth photographer that would make us feel comfortable. Aubrey's easy sense of humor made it clear that she was the right person for us. After setting up calls with a few photographers, we spoke with Aubrey first, and cancelled the other calls because we simply liked her so much. Once we selected Aubrey as our photographer, we experienced how extremely organized she is. Every step of the process, from payment to completing the "day of" timeline far in advance, left us with zero guesswork. All in all, Aubrey took two people who don't consider themselves photogenic and made us look amazing. She captured the happiness of our day, got all the shots we wanted, and delivered them to us in virtually no time. She is a true, trusted pro, and it's clear that she really loves her job. I would absolutely recommend her to others getting married at Blithewold and beyond.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Thank you so much, Kate!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/04/2016

I would highly recommend Aubrey for wedding photography services. She was professional but maintained a friendly and easygoing attitude throughout the night. We first met Aubrey for our engagement photo shoot. She met us at the location of our choice. None of us were familiar with the area, but she helped to find some great locations and provided a wide a variety of photo options.

For our wedding day, Aubrey helped work out the timeline of photographs to align with the events of the night. She kept everything very organized, which was a big help when finalizing the events with the wedding coordinator. Aubrey documented all of the women getting ready before the ceremony while her assistant photographed the men. She worked with us to figure out when all of the family portraits should be taken, and was very polite to pull us aside for couples photos at our convenience. The only thing we would have done differently is think about the location of the sun - we were squinting in many of the photos, but this was mostly beyond our control and we were lucky to have great weather.

Overall, Aubrey was very easy and fun to work with. The final photos were great and we received many compliments on their quality.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Thank you so much!

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2016

From the moment my husband and I met Aubrey, we had no doubt that she was the perfect photographer for our wedding! Aubrey was so kind, responsive, and attentive to all of our needs from start to finish. She was professional, efficient, and poured every ounce of energy into the day. She also prepared for the day ahead of time with us to help make sure our wedding day went smoothly. Aubrey has a passion for photography, and a clear talent. We were both a bit on the camera-shy side, but working with Aubrey helped that to disappear! As a result, our engagement pictures and our wedding photographs really capture our true emotions. We are struggling to decide which photos to put in our album, because they are all simply amazing. They bring us right back to our special day-Aubrey captured it all! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping to keep the memory of our wedding so alive through our pictures.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle!

Alyssa · Married on 08/06/2016

Aubrey was AMAZING! She was extremely thorough from day one and we could not be more pleased with our photos! She was a joy to work with during our engagement session and made the wedding day flow super smooth with her efficiency and flexibility! She truly cares about what the bride and groom are looking for and is able to tailor her experience and skill to meet the needs of the couple. I would highly recommend Aubrey and will absolutely be using her for future family photos!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Alyssa!

caitlin · Married on 06/25/2016

If you're thinking about booking Aubrey for your wedding.. do it! You will not be disappointed.

Aubrey was amazing from start to finish- she was responsive, warm and friendly, experienced, and made us feel comfortable both during our engagement photos and the day of our wedding. Our pictures are beautiful and we got them back within 3 weeks (or maybe less) after our wedding. We will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer and we hope to use her again in the future.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Caitlin!

Alyssa · Married on 06/25/2016

We made a great decision going with Aubrey for our wedding! We knew we made the right choice from day one. Prior to booking, Aubrey met with me to share some of her work, which immediately sold me. In addition, within booking we received a free engagement session as part of our package. We are so thrilled with our wedding photographs. Aubrey and her team captured the special moments of our day. We have the most beautiful sunset picture that we were able to use for our thank you notes.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Thank you so much!

Diana · Married on 05/29/2016

Aubrey is a seasoned professional and someone who could pass as a close girlfriend at the same time. She is easy to be around and really knows her way around a wedding, using her experience to get the good shots. She is great at herding people, a necessity for a busy wedding day, and especially came in handy for my wedding when it was freezing outside and we needed to get pictures done quickly! Her assistant was also top notch. For the quality, her prices were very reasonable compared to other vendors I researched.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Diana!

Nicole · Married on 11/07/2015

Aubrey and her team were amazing! From the very first meeting, my husband and I felt comfortable with Aubrey. She was the only photographer we met with, and had no doubts! She was open and available to us throughout the entire process. Aubrey made sure our voices were heard during the engagement shoot and the day of our wedding. Her assistant was incredibly helpful and made all of the guys comfortable the day of the wedding! We are so happy with how our photographs came out! Thanks Aubrey! :)

Sent on 12/29/2015

Thanks so much, Nicole!
  • Brigit

Brigit · Married on 10/17/2015

I don't have enough words for Aubrey! She is amazing, very fast at responding to questions and comes prepared the day of the event. Aubrey was also very quick at getting the pictures of my wedding back and she knocked it out of the park! My Mom and my mother in-law keep telling me how great the pictures are and how professional Aubrey was that day.
    Love, Love her work I have way too many great pictures to choose from.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Brigit!!!

Deborah · Married on 10/11/2015

Aubrey was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is down to earth, warm and friendly, and so calm! And she made the planning so easy. She was incredibly responsive to every question we had, big or small. She is organized and detail-oriented and did a lot of preparation ahead of time - including a call with us before the wedding to run through the entire schedule and all the details, which made me feel at ease on my wedding day. She made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day - it can be awkward having someone photograph you, and neither of us are very camera-friendly, but Aubrey made it feel so easy and natural. She didn't spend a lot of time making us pose in awkward positions, but rather focused on catching us interacting naturally with each other, and as a result, she captured so much emotion in the photographs.

We got our pictures (all 900 of them!) back so quickly and they are gorgeous. She captured so much emotion and so many small moments that we never saw and small details that we never would have noticed. People who don't even know us have commented that they can feel the emotion just from looking at our photos. We are working on our album now and having trouble narrowing down the choices because there are too many photos that we love.

It was such a pleasure to work with Aubrey and we would highly recommend her to other couples!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Aubrey Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Deborah!