Chula Vista, CA 91911 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Atrero Photography

San Diego Wedding Photgraphy studio, Atrero Photography, are the International Award Wedding studio comprised of Ed and Karen Atrero. We have won numerous international awards and recognitions for our wedding photography and are active members of prestigious wedding photography associations such as the WPJA, [AG]WPJA, and ISPWP. We specialize in San Diego, Los Angeles, and Orange County wedding photography. We have photographed weddings at Laguna Beach Seven Degrees wedding, Ponte Winery Wedding, Hilton San Diego Bayfront Wedding, La Jolla Estancia Wedding Photos, Rancho Bernardo Inn, Japanese Friendship Garden wedding, and many more.

Please contact us at 760-481-7632 or info@atrero.com for availability and pricing.

Follow Atrero Photography on

14 Reviews for Atrero Photography

Natalia · Married on 10/17/2015

I found Karen and Ed on wedding wire, liked the reviews so I checked out their pictures. They were stunning! After emailing them and making sure they were in my budget, they were hired! They were so responsive to any and all emails. They were friendly and detail oriented. Come wedding day, they showed up early, and stayed to the very end (even though this was over their contracted time). During the wedding they were courteous but everywhere, snapping pictures right and left. The specific shots I wanted were obtained and there wasn't a snag in the day. Come 3 months later when the picture slide show arrived - were were over the moon of how they turned out! The next day, an online site with all our pictures was emailed to us, then the next day, a box with a USB with all our pictures.
    The quality of the pictures is amazing. They have great techniques in lightening, positioning, and capturing moments that will be treasured forever.
    I would STRONGLY recommend them to all my friends and family.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Misty · Married on 03/13/2015

Karen and Ed were very professional and fun throughout the process. We selected them based on style and the fact we did not want any cheesy text book wedding shots. They delivered that and a great value. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for modern, professional and fun photos.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Jennifer · Married on 01/04/2014

Our wedding was a destination wedding, so I was a bit nervous about who I was hiring in all aspects of my wedding. Karen and Ed confirmed for me very early on that I had made the correct decision for our wedding photographer!! They were very interested in getting to know my now husband and I. Prior to hiring them, I spent costless hours online and talking to multiple different photographers and looking at lots of pictures. Photography was one of the most important things for my wedding day. I LOVED their artistic ability and the way they work with lighting, it is displayed so brilliantly in their photographs. Karen and Ed were also quick at responding our emails and answering all our questions! They fully exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond what I was expecting from any wedding photographer. And then when my hair and makeup person backed out on me a couple weeks before our wedding day they recommended an AMAZING one and saved the day!!! They made my wedding day very stress-free and relaxed!! Thank you for making one of the happiest days of my life so wonderful!! I would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Award

• Murasaki Media
    Murasaki Media Wedding Videographers

The Atrero team is top notch! They have an eye for the most spectacular photography you have ever seen in the wedding world. On top of that, they are great peeps. So easy to get along with and they will make your day seem effortless and even more enjoyable!

• Oh So Chic Wedding & Event Planning
    Oh So Chic Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Working with the awesome Atrero (Ninja Team) Photography is a blast. Ed and Karen are amazing and absolute joy to be around. Any wedding with them is a good time!

• Orange Turtle Photography
    Orange Turtle Photography Wedding Photographers

Ed and Karen are two of the most creative photographers I know! They are master in manipulating lights and they can creative 'wow' images that I can never thought of shooting. They are so artistic!

• Chula Vista, 91911 See on map