Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC

Jourdanton, TX View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

San Antonio Wedding Photographer

For couples who want exceptional images & service.

This isn’t my side-hustle; it’s my only hustle.

Hi, I’m Tammy and I will treat you as if you are my only client!

You will feel stress-free and pampered, treated like royal lovebirds, and never left in the dark or ghosted.

If you want to be guided through an organized, streamlined, efficient experience but with a whole lotta fun sprinkled in, I’m your wedding photographer! The entire proprietary journey I will share with you is meant to build on and strengthen the love, emotion, and connection you already have!

I just don’t take pretty pictures! I pour every ounce of myself into your wedding planning process by making your photography experience an enjoyable part of the special memories that lead up to your magical day.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

• Susan
    Susan L. Married on 07/22/2020

Susan Leslie, owner of Leslie Lane Llamas

I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Tammy on several occasions. I work with a lot of professional photographers in my field, and there was just something about Tammy that stood out to me. Her attention not only to detail, but the personal touches and her personality always made her clients feel so at ease. There was no question in my mind when it came to hiring a professional photographer for my ranch photos, as to who to call. She is at the top of her field! And now I have the honor of calling her my friend.
  • Hootie
    Hootie M. Married on 06/07/2019

Our Wedding Day

ATA-girl photography were excellent in every way, which immortalized our wedding day with glamorous photos. They were energetic throughout the 12 plus hours capturing our special day. We appreciate their total commitment to making our day GREAT!!!!! Thank you Tammy!!!!!

Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC's reply:

Hootie, thank you very much for your ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review and also thank you very much for your service! Loved shooting your and Belinda's wedding! Lastly, thank YOU for your service! 🎖️ Hooah!
    Brittany W. Married on 03/16/2019

From beginning to end she knows how to help you make your day exactly as you pictured it!

We had a small and very intimate ceremony with just close family, and Tammy and her team captured the emotion perfectly! We had a larger ceremony at a hall that did not give us very many picture options but that didn’t stop Tammy or her team. When reviewing our pictures my husband and I agreed we didn’t even see Tammy or her team members they blended in so perfectly. From the start of our journey with Tammy to the end she took special care of us from the letters, gift box, the pictures she printed that night all the way to ordering it made everything super easy and very memorable for both my husband and I. Quality service and an eye for telling the story of your special day.

Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC's reply:

Brittany, thank you sho much for your kind words. I appreciate you and TJ and I am delightfully honored to have been your engagement and wedding photographer. Your beautiful day was filled with family, friends, happiness, and love, and I am so glad that I got to document all this for you two!

Team

Tammy Blalock
Tammy Blalock
Owner

When I’m not enjoying the great outdoors, I am 100% committed to making sure you have the best wedding images possible. Everything I do in relation to my business is for you!

Every international print competition, every exhausting print critique, every in-person master class, every mentoring session, every professional conference, every vendor meetup, every networking opportunity, every blog post written, every ounce of photography and business education consumed… is FOR YOU.

Since 2010, I have excelled in helping each of my couples plan for one of the very best days of their lives! I’d love to share my very personalized wedding experience, my super-human organizational abilities, and my U. S. Army combat skills (when needed) with you too.

I want your wedding day to be as perfect as you do! I’m all in with my whole heart!

Over the years, I have learned so much shooting weddings, I have literally written two books about it. It’s helped my couples and can help you too. You can find them on Amazon and BH.com.

However, my proudest moments in life are raising two daughters, living in the same area as my ancestors since 1909, serving in the U. S. Army, and mentally surviving extremely tragic events (losing my sister and my mom by age 21). Honestly, the unconscionable loss my family suffered is what fuels my photography appetite and plays a major role in the grind and effort devoted to my couples.

When I’m not behind my camera, you can find me hiking, biking, cycling, backpacking, camping, enjoying water sports, listening to music (Elvis and Prince), hunting for arrowheads, reading audiobooks, occasionally eating a few glazed donuts (my only weakness to sweets) and then re-starting my keto diet about every 10 days.

The most important things in life are for me to see my two daughters happy and to create a family history my grandparents and grandson would be proud of.

101 Hickory St Jourdanton, TX, 78026
(830) 719-4475
Location of (Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding