Palm Springs, CA 92262 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Ashley LaPrade Photography

• Hi nice to meet you!

We are a cutting edge photography studio. We are well versed in the latest wedding trends and bride preferences. Our approach is contemporary and always in the best of taste. We strive for the perfect combination of timeless elegance and fresh style.

With completing my technical training at Art Center College of Design and receiving a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in photography, I have been able to grow and expand my skills as an artist. My focus is on journalistic style photography with an emphasis on creating a timeless elegance and fresh style. I limit the number of posed and staged photographs and try instead to highlight the laughter, tears, and passion! Everyone has their own unique style, personality, and individuality. My job is to bring those characteristics to life through photographs.

Follow Ashley LaPrade Photography on

Ashley LaPrade Photography 5
Ashley LaPrade Photography 6
Ashley LaPrade Photography 7

Ryan · Married on 12/31/2018

Ashley helped me plan a surprise proposal for my partner at the botanical gardens in Palm Springs. I can't even begin to explain how amazing it went, and how stunningly she captured the special moment. I had chatted with several photographers on the phone but instantly knew that Ashley was the one when she shared her great ideas on locations and how to pull off the surprise. She was such a pleasure to work with through the entire process and has a great website to streamline planning, communication and payment. I hope we can work with her at our (eventual) wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Rebecca

Rebecca D Valadez · Married on 11/24/2018

Do Yourself a favor and Hire Ashley Laprade

Ashley LaPrade is by far the best photographer, for any and all occasions. My engagement photos are stunning and so is her personality demeanor and personality. My now husband is a very rigid, and shy person, but Ashley made him feel confident and comfortable within minutes of meeting her and taking photos. I will forever use Ashley's services, she was a part of our biggest day our wedding and we cannot wait for her to capture all the upcoming monumental moments of me and Rauls life.
    Do yourself a favor and hire Ashley Laprade.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2018

Ashley is great!

I would definitely recommend Ashley for a wedding photographer. She is professional, fun to work with, she is very knowledgeable about other vendors as well. She is a wealth of resources, plus her photos are beautiful. We are very happy with everything that Ashley has done, from our engagement photos to our ceremony day. Everything has turned out beautiful. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire her again.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Award

Ashley LaPrade Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Ace Hotel & Swim Club
    Ace Hotel & Swim Club Hotel Weddings

An amazing person with great talent and a great sense of humor. Ashley takes the time to get to know her clients so she can deliver personal photos and understand what is important to each client. We love working with her!

• Ace Hotel & Swim Club