139 E Tamarisk Rd space 105, Palm Springs, CA 92262 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vaso Bello Celebrations

Tucked away in the heart of Palm Springs Uptown Design District, Vaso Bello Celebrations creates the City's most fashionable, elegant & romantic dream weddings.

We hand select all our flowers using only the freshest & most fragrant from around the world.

Consultations are always free.

Follow Vaso Bello Celebrations on

Vaso Bello Celebrations 2
Vaso Bello Celebrations 3
  • erin

erin · Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning Protea for our Wedding Day!

Ronn is the best of the best. He and his team know exactly how to incorporate organic elements into your venue to make it come alive. Our package included the flowers, vases, and floating candles. We didn't have to put too much into decorations outside of our floral package (we added additional candles and a table runner on the tables). It made the process easy and simple. Everything a bride loves!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Vaso Bello Celebrations 4
    Vaso Bello Celebrations 5
    Vaso Bello Celebrations 6
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/11/2018

Dreamy florals!

I was searching for a florist for my wedding last November and was recommended by my venue to check out Vaso Bello. Thank God I did! Ronn is an absolute DREAM and working with him was a joy start to finish. I had the idea of an oversized palm leaf wall that would act as a backdrop to my alter which doubled for the photo booth. Ronn was able to bring this idea into reality! It was the most gorgeous piece of art I've ever seen.

The day of my wedding Ronn brought my bouquet to my hotel which was such a lovely presentation. It felt so special and personal which I absolutely loved. The bouquet was HUGE and filled with the most unique flowers. Honestly the bouquet completely stole the show! My guests could not stop commenting on the florals and I felt so proud to be holding them. I would recommend Vaso Bello to everyone and anyone wanting stand out, gorgeous, unique and one of a kind florals for their event.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Christy · Married on 04/08/2017

Ronn was a dream to work with! Right when we met Ronn at his shop, he was such a joy to talk to and get to know. He has this spark and goodness about him that made us want to work with him right then and there. My fiance/now husband, who is a man of few words, even said to me, "Ronn is the nicest guy I've ever met--he's a really good guy," after our first meeting. Seriously, we just heard great things about him and without truly seeing his work in previous weddings, we feel like we booked him BASED ON HIS PERSONALITY!

And we choose wisely because he made our wedding so whimsical and dreamy. It was exactly what we wanted! I wanted something different for the bridesmaids' florals so he made me floral wreaths that were so gorgeous and unique they were featured in Style Me Pretty! My bouquet was to die for and smelled so amazing since it had jasmine in it--and jasmine is my favorite smell! The florals during the ceremony and reception were also so beautiful and in theme with my whole idea. I wanted garlands along the tables but I didn't realize how expensive garland was. I was saddened thinking I wasn't going to be able to get that look but Ronn worked with me on pricing by using smaller garlands on the guests' table to still get that look I was going for. And he surprised me even more by really doing up our sweetheart table with thick and glorious garlands.

If you tell him what you've dreamed up for your event, Ronn is an artist--he will create that look while adding in some of his own small details that make the look unique. It was really a beautiful wedding! We are so happy we booked with Ronn from Vaso Bello Celebrations!

Check out more of his work on: https://www.stylemepretty.com/2017/05/25/the-bridesmaids-carried-wreaths-for-this-colorful-alfresco-wedding/

Sent on 07/29/2017

Vaso Bello Celebrations FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Samples
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous