Chelsea Nicole Makeup & Hair

Palm Springs, CA View map

Hi! My name is Chelsea Nicole. I am a licensed cosmetologist specializing in on-site hair and makeup services. Living in the Palm Springs area I am not a stranger to wedding hair and makeup, however not limited to weddings, I do offer beauty services for any and all occasions.

I like to draw inspiration from current and classic beauty trends. I then take those trends and develop a look that fits my bride’s personal style as well as the vision of her overall wedding. Whether it is bold & glamorous or soft & natural, I have it covered. I believe that a bride should look and feel at her best, all while maintaining her own personal identity.

My objective is to provide my brides with exceptional service from the first day we come in contact. I do this by providing adequate information about the services they choose to book, quickly responding to emails and phone calls, offering makeup trials and completing a day of wedding schedule in advanced. Anything I can do to help ease stress on the big day!

I encourage you to take a look at my website and get in contact, I would love to chat!

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Salon
Spa
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Marly F. Married on 05/28/2022

Amazing experience!

Chelsea and her team are absolutely amazing, and I highly recommend them. Chelsea was a true professional throughout the entire process, and is also incredibly talented! She understood my vision for the wedding - both in terms of hair & makeup style, and in terms of the calm & chill getting ready environment she wanted to create. Her whole team was great with our whole team (and especially great with our moms), and everyone looked amazing / felt their best in the end.
    Megan Married on 11/05/2021

The best hair stylists & makeup artists in Palm Springs!

Chelsea and her team are THE best hair & makeup artists in Palm Springs. On my wedding day they had me and my bridesmaids looking stunning, their style was very natural and customized to everyone and it looked incredible. Their products are also extremely high quality - my makeup didn't budge even after a night of dancing and even though I have sensitive skin, none of it made me break out. Lastly, their service is phenomenal - they stuck with us even with 3 date changes and we are so grateful!!!
  • Madeline
    Madeline K. Married on 10/16/2021

The best in Palm Springs

Hiring Chelsea Nicole hair and makeup was easily one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. The artistry that Chelsea Nicole and her team brought was simply the best ! She listened to what I wanted and adjusted as we went during our trial to make sure that I was 100% happy with my hair and makeup and that I looked like mysefl! I'm a big crier and Chelsea Nicole worked some magic and my mascara didn't run AT ALL. Beyond just the hair and makeup talent that she brought to my wedding, she also is the kindest soul and exactly who you want surrounding you on your wedding day. Thank you Chelsea Nicole and team for the amazing work that you on my wedding day!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

72880 el Paseo Palm Springs, CA, 92260
Location of (Chelsea Nicole Makeup & Hair)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding