Palm Springs, CA 92262 Map · Phone number

About Chelsea Nicole Makeup & Hair

Hi! My name is Chelsea Nicole. I am a licensed cosmetologist specializing in on-site hair and makeup services. Living in the Palm Springs area I am not a stranger to wedding hair and makeup, however not limited to weddings, I do offer beauty services for any and all occasions.

I like to draw inspiration from current and classic beauty trends. I then take those trends and develop a look that fits my bride’s personal style as well as the vision of her overall wedding. Whether it is bold & glamorous or soft & natural, I have it covered. I believe that a bride should look and feel at her best, all while maintaining her own personal identity.

My objective is to provide my brides with exceptional service from the first day we come in contact. I do this by providing adequate information about the services they choose to book, quickly responding to emails and phone calls, offering makeup trials and completing a day of wedding schedule in advanced. Anything I can do to help ease stress on the big day!

I encourage you to take a look at my website and get in contact, I would love to chat!

Follow Chelsea Nicole Makeup & Hair on

lisa petersen veilvine bohemian spring easter br

24 Reviews for Chelsea Nicole Makeup & Hair

• Madison

Madison Rademacher · Married on 02/15/2020

Best Hair and Makeup Ever!

Chelsea was so amazing. Hair and makeup was something I was nervous about as I don't usually get it done and she killed it! I was so comfortable all day long! Usually with my hair or makeup done I'm always thinking about it, be careful with touching your face, dont move your head too much or the hair will fall out and I had none of those concerns. It also lasted all day long! Usually I curl my hair tight and by the time of the event it has fallen. She started with loose curls and by the end of the night it looked exactly the same. I didn't even feel like it was hairspray crunchy.

Her demeanor was amazing too. I loved how easy going and chill she was during both my trial and the big day. She really put me at ease and was game to try out colorful eyeshadow and play around with the hairstyle to make sure it was what was most flattering on me.
    She also killed it with everyone else's makeup, they all looked like themselves but better. If you doing a palm springs wedding, you must look into her!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Marchese Taylor · Married on 10/26/2019

amazing makeup

i had my bridal (and 3 bridesmaids) makeup done by jessica at chelsea nicole hmu and couldn't recommend them highly enough. jessica did an amazing job on all four of us, we all felt beautiful and still natural/not totally caked with makeup. chelsea dealt with all the planning elements and even checked in with me before going on maternity leave to make sure i didn't need anything else right before my wedding. i definitely recommend doing a trial run ahead of time, it really helps you figure out what you want and what looks best on you with your makeup artist.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • erin

erin · Married on 05/18/2019

One Stop Shop for ALL your Wedding Beauty Needs

I was introduced to Chelsea Nicole through my wedding planning, Trish (The Walk Down The Aisle), and I'm so glad I chose to work with them!
    They knew how my hair was going to look for my wedding, so I had them add highlights to my hair 2 weeks before the wedding (they came out amazing!). They also did my custom spray tan. I'm fair skinned and wanted a sun kisses look without the orange spray tan tone. The quality of the product they use and the personalization of the tan to my body made it come out perfectly.

They went above and beyond my expectations with hair styling and make up on my wedding day and the stylists are so much fun! We were constantly laughing. They did my hair/make up, my mother's hair/make up, and my bridesmaid's hair/make up (4).

I'd highly recommend them for any event or wedding needs!

Sent on 06/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Chelsea Nicole Makeup & Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Salon
    Spa
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Palm Springs, 92262 See on map
    Location of (Chelsea Nicole Makeup & Hair)