Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Map · Phone number

About AshBy Wedding & Event Planning

We are here to take away stress on your wedding/event day! Wouldn't you rather spend your time celebrating with your friends and family than worry about the details of the biggest event of your lifetime? Our reviews are the best and show why you should choose us!

Follow AshBy Wedding & Event Planning on

Bride ,and the bridesmaid
926118e813be6aa8 1383070471543 castl

15 Reviews for AshBy Wedding & Event Planning

Heather · Married on 05/28/2017

What can I say about Jeannie? A godsend and a lifesaver. I knew we couldn't sanely plan a wedding in 4 months, but I was set on May. Many told us that we needed at least a year. Then I came across Ashby Wedding and Events, and after reading many reviews, I just "felt" that Jeannie was the right fit even before I met her. Upon meeting her, I asked her if she liked challenges. She assured me that she was up to the challenge and right away I could see the wheels turning in her head.
    What progressed over the next few months was probably over a hundred emails, texts, phone calls, and several meetings. At each turn, Jeannie exhibited great patience, knowledge, and creativity. Her connections and charm gained us an awesome crew of vendors that gelled together perfected on our wedding day. Jeannie was all for getting you your money's worth from each vendor and would "go to bat" for you if she felt that a vendor was being unreasonable. Her penchant for "doing things right", without being rigid, ensured that our vision for our wedding day was executed in a tasteful manner and never was tacky or half-done.
    About a week pre-wedding, Jeannie was checking in on us to see how we were doing and I told her that I felt that I should be more stressed since planning weddings was supposed to be stressful. Honestly, I had so little stress that it was almost like we weren't planning a wedding. Of course, the wedding week we encountered some snafus, like no hair dresser four days before the wedding and Jeannie just calmly found a replacement last minute, on a holiday weekend, without flinching.
    The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect. We just sat back and enjoyed getting married. And Jeannie's daughter Ashley was like a guardian angel at my side the whole day.
    In conclusion, if you need a wedding planner, go with Ashby Wedding and Events. Doing so was one of the best decisions of our wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Jeannie and Ashley. I wanted a wedding day with no stress and that's exactly what I got. They made sure all the little details were taken care of and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Any time I had a request they made sure it happened. At the end of the reception we visited with friends at the hotel bar for hours instead of cleaning up everything. They had it all packed up in our room waiting for us when we got there. Best money spent at our wedding!!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Trish · Married on 06/25/2016

Jeannie is phenomenal! I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She's organized, professional, proactive, and makes sure your day is flawless! In short, she went above and beyond for our wedding and paid attention to every detail! Her daughter Ashley stayed by my side all day and helped calm my nerves. She took care of everything so our wedding party could relax and have fun! A wedding planner is a must in your budget and I highly recommend AshBy Wedding and Event Planning!

Sent on 07/07/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Patricia Longmire Photography
    Patricia Longmire Photography Wedding Photographers

AshBy's Wedding and Event Planning is wonderful to work with. I have seen them iron out problems that arise with grace and compassion. They are utmost professionals.

• Elizabethtown, 42701 See on map