Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN 46220 Map · Phone number

About Christina Burton Events

Christina Burton Events provides planning services to couples in Indianapolis. Her events allow for the style of each couple to shine. Christina’s goal is to make sure everyone involved is stress-free. That way you can focus on celebrating your love story.

Experience
Owner Christina loves to please her clients. In 2006, she worked to plan fundraising, corporate and social events for a non-profit. Her in-depth planning experience has led her to weddings, which have been featured in Southern Weddings, Bauble & Bowties, and Kentucky Bride.

No package is perfect, which is why Christina Burton Events allows for each couple to customize services to their needs. You can even combine services to create a destination wedding package. Her full list of services include:

• Day-of coordination

Couple kissing
ae018f557c182e56 1512764469884 lex effect 0009

18 Reviews for Christina Burton Events

Brooke Dumas · Married on 06/08/2019

BEST decision we made was hiring Christy & her team!

Where do I even begin? My husband and I asked Christy to travel to Northern Michigan to coordinate our June wedding and it was by far the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! Being a wedding planner myself I had high expectations for the day and Christy & her team not only met those expectations, but greatly exceeded them! They were kind, accommodating and willing to go the extra mile to make the day amazing. The weekend of the wedding I felt so stress-free and relaxed and that is all because I knew Christy had everything under control and I could take off my planner hat and enjoy being a bride for once. I can't say I would have felt as relaxed as I did if anyone else was behind the drivers seat but Christy & her team. If you are at all considering hiring Christy & her team to plan or execute your wedding or event - do it! I cannot recommend her enough and thank you SOOOOO much Christy for making my wedding day unforgettable!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Teren Schooler · Married on 02/02/2019

Best Decision

Christy of Christina Burton Events helped orchestrate my day from start to finish and alleviated so much stress and worry I have seen other brides experience. I always felt like I was her top priority and receiving her full attention.
    During the planning phase, she took the time to really listen to what I wanted and understand the vision my fiancé and I had for our day and help us execute on that. Just taking so much time to listen to and ensure understanding was the first step to our perfect day.
    She pointed me to vendors that would make my expectations a reality. By listening to her advice on vendors I received the best value and service possible, and she always respected our budget with vendor recommendations. If any of my expectations were unrealistic or if she had any concerns, she let me know, and this helped ensure that the vision for our day could become a reality. Her reputation amongst wedding vendors also helps secure top-tier service for your day.
    With her experience and expertise, she anticipates blind spots and fixes problems before they can become a problem. She was my bodyguard for the wedding day and made sure that myself, family and friends had a great time free of worry. No matter how organized you are, how many weddings you have been a part of, or how capable your friends and family believe they are, there is no substitute for a professional planner of Christy’s caliber and the peace of mind she will provide everyone involved in your wedding. There are innumerable small details on the timeline and post-wedding that I know of that I would have never anticipated. Who knows how many details she worked out that I am still unaware of.
    The peace of mind alone would be enough for me to recommend her, but she made my wedding more beautiful than I could have imagined. Her creativity is such a special asset. She can create details unique to your wedding that express your personality. She doesn’t just recreate junk you’ve seen on Pinterest or recycle ideas from wedding to wedding.
    Thank you, Christy, for everything you did for us. I will continue to recommend you to family and friends.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/27/2018

Christy was amazing--flexible, patient, organized, and genuinely interested in helping us make our day everything we hoped for!

I cannot say enough positive things about Christy! From start to finish, she went above and beyond to ensure every detail was covered and that our day was everything we hoped it to be. Christy helped take the stress out of planning and put me at ease that the timeline, details, and everything day-of would be taken care of. From the moment I met her, I knew I was in good hands and working with a person who genuinely cared about not only my day, but also me as a person. I was actually on the fence about hiring a Day of Coordinator—but looking back, it was the single best decision I made. Christy is extremely patient, organized, kind, and flexible. She answered all of my questions, listened, made excellent suggestions, and helped me think of things I would never have known to address on my own! Most importantly, my family and I were able to truly enjoy being present on our wedding day, knowing that Christy was taking care of everything else. She is truly a one-of-a-kind person and planner and I feel so blessed to have had her alongside me in the planning process!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Christina Burton Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Warrenwood Manor
    Warrenwood Manor Mansion Weddings

If you're looking for a planner/coordinator who truly cares about you and the success of your event, you cannot go wrong with Christina Burton Events. Not only is Christy a pleasure to work with, but she's also very professional and knows what she's doing!

• Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN, 46220 See on map