Christina Burton Events

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Christina Burton Events provides planning services to couples in Indianapolis, Louisville, Lexington, and anywhere else you are. Her events allow for the style of each couple to shine. Christina’s goal is to make sure everyone involved is stress-free. That way you can focus on celebrating your love story.

Experience
Owner Christina loves to please her clients. In 2006, she worked to plan fundraising, corporate and social events for a non-profit. Her in-depth planning experience has led her to weddings, which have been featured in Southern Weddings, Bauble & Bowties, Kentucky Bride, Rocky Mountain Bride, The Knot, Grey Likes Weddings, and Yahoo! Life. She has also been quoted in the New York Times, ThePlunge.com, and yourtango.com.

No package is perfect, which is why Christina Burton Events allows for each couple to customize services to their needs. You can even combine services to create a destination wedding package. Her full list of services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Budget analysis
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• LenaGlaser1
    Lena G. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down the best choice we made

CBE was truly the constant, calming presence throughout my entire wedding planning process. From the attention to detail, to the day of last minute asks, Christy and Kaitlin did everything to make my husband, our families, our vendors, and myself heard and taken care of. No ask was too big or impossible and we were able to fully enjoy ourselves knowing we had the CBE team in our corner. I had so many compliments on the design of our reception. Christy took the example photos I showed her and made them her own and it could not have turned out more beautiful. Everything was so well organized that I never felt stressed or left a planning call with any questions. If you're looking for a coordinator who will be there from start to finish, go above and beyond, and provide expert advice to have the best day, the CBE team is every bit of that and then some.
  • Holly
    Holly B. Married on 10/29/2021

This Is A Love Letter

I can't believe I ever thought I didn't need a wedding planner!
    Whitney came to our rescue and helped pull together a fairytale day that truly would not have been so successful if it weren't for everything that CBE does for their clients. From the online portal keeping everything organized and the consultations and communication keeping our heads on straight - to the day of coordination making the big day run smoothly, they quite literally think of and handle everything. We had a lot going on with a big wedding party, big families, and a little bit of a weekend destination wedding in Brown County, and nonetheless Whitney and her assistant kept everyone and everything in line.
    We not only got the best advice and service but also some top notch people giving it to us, and we will cherish the memories of the event with them next to us forever with so much gratitude in our hearts! I know their team can handle anything thrown their way and will recommend them to everyone I know getting married.
    Colleen W. Married on 10/23/2021

Bride and Groom

I would recommend CBE to any bride looking for guidance through the wedding planning process or day of coordination. We chose to have both guidance calls to ensure we were on the right path and making decisions on time as well as day of coordination. Whitney and Christy were incredibly professional, calm, and made our wedding day the best day ever. I knew that I could relax and be fully present because they were taking care of every tiny detail.
  • illustration stars

Team

Christy Babb
Christy Babb
Owner, Lead Planner

My passion is pleasing people. Creating smiles. Crafting memories. Perfecting every single detail.

My passion is making the time of your engagement one of the happiest times, not the most stressful. Making sure moms, dads, brothers, sisters, best friends and everyone else you love has just as stress free of a day as you do. Making sure those people surround you on your day, instead of working. Making the day of your dreams a reality, even if it's not fully formed in your head yet. Making sure that your day is about love, fun, happiness, celebration, you, and your unique love story.

Since 2007 I've spent time planning various types of events across the country, including: non-profit fundraising, corporate and social events. But all along I've always planned weddings. I love incorporating my client's personal style, love story, and their vision for their wedding day to create the day of their dreams. Whether intimate or grand, every detail of a wedding should be as unique as the couple it's about; weddings should never be cookie cutter.

When I'm not planning a wedding or event, I enjoy spending time being active or trying out new restaurants with my husband, Ty, and our two spoiled Great Pyrenees pups, Burley & Libby.

Whitney Holmes
Whitney Holmes
Lead Coordinator

My passion is attention to detail, making others smile, and making even the smallest moment magical.

I’ve spent the past 8 years planning graduations, birthdays, weddings , and more. I truly enjoy everything that goes into planning for someone's special day. I love to get to know each client individually and make their visions truly come to life.

When I'm not planning a wedding or event, I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. My husband, Jonathan and I love renovating houses and I have a little boy, Parker, who keeps me on my toes at all times.. I love to do DIY projects, shop, and spend time outside with my dog Zola. I love sports , exceptional food, and a great murder mystery.

Warrenwood Manor Warrenwood Manor Mansion Weddings

If you're looking for a planner/coordinator who truly cares about you and the success of your event, you cannot go wrong with Christina Burton Events. Not only is Christy a pleasure to work with, but she's also very professional and knows what she's doing!

Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN, 46220
Location of (Christina Burton Events)
Louisville Louisville, KY, 40223
Lexington Lexington, KY, 40503

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding