Christina Burton Events

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Christina Burton Events provides planning services to couples in Indianapolis, Louisville, Lexington, and anywhere else you are. Her events allow for the style of each couple to shine. Christina’s goal is to make sure everyone involved is stress-free. That way you can focus on celebrating your love story.

Experience
Owner Christina loves to please her clients. In 2006, she worked to plan fundraising, corporate and social events for a non-profit. Her in-depth planning experience has led her to weddings, which have been featured in Southern Weddings, Bauble & Bowties, Kentucky Bride, Rocky Mountain Bride, The Knot, Grey Likes Weddings, and Yahoo! Life. She has also been quoted in the New York Times, ThePlunge.com, and yourtango.com.

No package is perfect, which is why Christina Burton Events allows for each couple to customize services to their needs. You can even combine services to create a destination wedding package. Her full list of services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Budget analysis

We are sadly fully booked for 2021 but are looking forward to booking many more weddings for 2022 and beyond.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Cecilia
    Cecilia A. Married on 10/02/2021

Fantastic in Every Way!

I couldn’t have asked for a better day of coordinator! Christy was amazing and made sure that the day went smoothly. I literally had nothing to worry about! I love the dashboard you get along with booking her, it really helps to keep everything in one place and her timeline dashboard was great to give out to my wedding party so that they knew exactly what to expect on the wedding day.
    Lauren Married on 09/11/2021

Perfect Wedding During COVID

Christy was honestly an AMAZING wedding planner. Getting married during COVID was incredibly difficult to say the least, but Christy was there to help us every step of the way and our wedding weekend and wedding day ended up being absolutely perfect. We changed plans several times leading up to our wedding date, and Christy was incredibly flexible with us and all of our changes. She never once complained or hesitated when we told her about the changes; instead, she would seamlessly pivot to helping us plan for and think through the new option. Christy also has a beautiful eye for design and decor. One of the things I appreciated most about Christy is her ability to anticipate our needs and take care of issues before I even thought of them. She made the entire experience so much more enjoyable and easier, and I will forever be grateful we made the decision to hire Christy. If you hire her, you will absolutely not regret it!
    Ali Married on 08/14/2021

Wedding of my Dreams!!

WOW! Christy is not only an amazing person inside and out, she was fantastic to work with! She had so much patience through all of my questions and set up everything for the wedding better than imagined! I cannot believe how perfect everything was and it is all thanks to her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Christy Babb
Christy Babb
Owner, Lead Planner

My passion is pleasing people. Creating smiles. Crafting memories. Perfecting every single detail.

My passion is making the time of your engagement one of the happiest times, not the most stressful. Making sure moms, dads, brothers, sisters, best friends and everyone else you love has just as stress free of a day as you do. Making sure those people surround you on your day, instead of working. Making the day of your dreams a reality, even if it's not fully formed in your head yet. Making sure that your day is about love, fun, happiness, celebration, you, and your unique love story.

Since 2007 I've spent time planning various types of events across the country, including: non-profit fundraising, corporate and social events. But all along I've always planned weddings. I love incorporating my client's personal style, love story, and their vision for their wedding day to create the day of their dreams. Whether intimate or grand, every detail of a wedding should be as unique as the couple it's about; weddings should never be cookie cutter.

When I'm not planning a wedding or event, I enjoy spending time being active or trying out new restaurants with my husband, Ty, and our two spoiled Great Pyrenees pups, Burley & Libby.

Whitney Holmes
Whitney Holmes
Lead Coordinator

My passion is attention to detail, making others smile, and making even the smallest moment magical.

I’ve spent the past 8 years planning graduations, birthdays, weddings , and more. I truly enjoy everything that goes into planning for someone's special day. I love to get to know each client individually and make their visions truly come to life.

When I'm not planning a wedding or event, I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. My husband, Jonathan and I love renovating houses and I have a little boy, Parker, who keeps me on my toes at all times.. I love to do DIY projects, shop, and spend time outside with my dog Zola. I love sports , exceptional food, and a great murder mystery.

Warrenwood Manor Warrenwood Manor Mansion Weddings

If you're looking for a planner/coordinator who truly cares about you and the success of your event, you cannot go wrong with Christina Burton Events. Not only is Christy a pleasure to work with, but she's also very professional and knows what she's doing!

Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN, 46220
859-780-5881
Location of (Christina Burton Events)
Louisville Louisville, KY, 40223 See on map
859-374-2578
Lexington Lexington, KY, 40503 See on map

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding