Lexington, Lexington, KY 40503 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Christina Burton Events

Christina Burton Events provides planning services to couples in Indianapolis, Louisville, Lexington, and anywhere else you are. Her events allow for the style of each couple to shine. Christina’s goal is to make sure everyone involved is stress-free. That way you can focus on celebrating your love story.

Experience
Owner Christina loves to please her clients. In 2006, she worked to plan fundraising, corporate and social events for a non-profit. Her in-depth planning experience has led her to weddings, which have been featured in Southern Weddings, Bauble & Bowties, Kentucky Bride, The Knot, Grey Likes Weddings, and Yahoo! Life. She has also been quoted in the New York Times, ThePlunge.com, and yourtango.com.

No package is perfect, which is why Christina Burton Events allows for each couple to customize services to their needs. You can even combine services to create a destination wedding package. Her full list of services include:

• Day-of coordination
c5227356 dae4 4d81 bb0e a00fc51582e5 51 960232 157541090968355

27 Reviews for Christina Burton Events

• Brittany

Brittany Sicard · Married on 10/02/2020

Stress-Free Wedding Day! Seriously, it's possible!

If you are looking for your wedding day to be the smoothest day possible, I cannot recommend Christy and her team enough. At the beginning of the wedding process, you think you can do it all, but it takes way more than expected to make your day the way you’ve always dreamed of. Our wedding was literally everything we could’ve ever imagined and more because of Christy and her team. We were in awe of how professional, prompt, calm, and prepared her team was for (literally) everything on our wedding day. I found myself able to actually enjoy our entire day because I knew we were in such good hands.

Not only did Christy coordinate our day, but she also was our florist. It was nice to have that seamless connection within our design and not to mention not having to worry about an additional vendor. She was so flexible with my random inspirations and helped my vision come to life in all things floral. If you're worried about being a ball of stress on your wedding day, don't be. Seriously consider adding Christina Burton Events to your budget. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Bufford · Married on 03/10/2020

The Best Most Detailed Planner Ever

Christy was the best thing that has ever happened to my wedding. I had a horrible experience with another planner so I was a little weary but Christy came in and saved the day. She kept me calm during all the insanity of a normal wedding planning process and then even calmer when the pandemic aspect of planning hit, which was hard to do. Her attention to detail is unparalleled, even to the point of taking my dog home from the ceremony she handled flawlessly. Whitney from her team was amazing too. I really don't have enough positive words to say about working with her, I am OCD as well and she even rivaled me. She took over and let me enjoy being engaged. Which is what every bride truly wants.

Sent on 10/07/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Christina Burton Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Christina Burton Events

Christy Babb

Christy Babb

Owner, Lead Planner

My passion is pleasing people. Creating smiles. Crafting memories. Perfecting every single detail.

My passion is making the time of your engagement one of the happiest times, not the most stressful. Making sure moms, dads, brothers, sisters, best friends and everyone else you love has just as stress free of a day as you do. Making sure those people surround you on your day, instead of working. Making the day of your dreams a reality, even if it's not fully formed in your head yet. Making sure that your day is about love, fun, happiness, celebration, you, and your unique love story.

Since 2007 I've spent time planning various types of events across the country, including: non-profit fundraising, corporate and social events. But all along I've always planned weddings. I love incorporating my client's personal style, love story, and their vision for their wedding day to create the day of their dreams. Whether intimate or grand, every detail of a wedding should be as unique as the couple it's about; weddings should never be cookie cutter.

When I'm not planning a wedding or event, I enjoy spending time being active or trying out new restaurants with my husband, Ty, and our two spoiled Great Pyrenees pups, Burley & Libby.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Whitney Holmes

Whitney Holmes

Lead Coordinator

My passion is attention to detail, making others smile, and making even the smallest moment magical.

I’ve spent the past 8 years planning graduations, birthdays, weddings , and more. I truly enjoy everything that goes into planning for someone's special day. I love to get to know each client individually and make their visions truly come to life.

When I'm not planning a wedding or event, I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. My husband, Jonathan and I love renovating houses and I have a little boy, Parker, who keeps me on my toes at all times.. I love to do DIY projects, shop, and spend time outside with my dog Zola. I love sports , exceptional food, and a great murder mystery.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Warrenwood Manor Mansion Weddings

If you're looking for a planner/coordinator who truly cares about you and the success of your event, you cannot go wrong with Christina Burton Events. Not only is Christy a pleasure to work with, but she's also very professional and knows what she's doing!

• Lexington Lexington, KY, 40503 See on map