Christina Burton Events Reviews

18 | Indianapolis, IN

18 Reviews for Christina Burton Events

Brooke Dumas · Married on 06/08/2019

BEST decision we made was hiring Christy & her team!

Where do I even begin? My husband and I asked Christy to travel to Northern Michigan to coordinate our June wedding and it was by far the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! Being a wedding planner myself I had high expectations for the day and Christy & her team not only met those expectations, but greatly exceeded them! They were kind, accommodating and willing to go the extra mile to make the day amazing. The weekend of the wedding I felt so stress-free and relaxed and that is all because I knew Christy had everything under control and I could take off my planner hat and enjoy being a bride for once. I can't say I would have felt as relaxed as I did if anyone else was behind the drivers seat but Christy & her team. If you are at all considering hiring Christy & her team to plan or execute your wedding or event - do it! I cannot recommend her enough and thank you SOOOOO much Christy for making my wedding day unforgettable!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Teren Schooler · Married on 02/02/2019

Best Decision

Christy of Christina Burton Events helped orchestrate my day from start to finish and alleviated so much stress and worry I have seen other brides experience. I always felt like I was her top priority and receiving her full attention.
    During the planning phase, she took the time to really listen to what I wanted and understand the vision my fiancé and I had for our day and help us execute on that. Just taking so much time to listen to and ensure understanding was the first step to our perfect day.
    She pointed me to vendors that would make my expectations a reality. By listening to her advice on vendors I received the best value and service possible, and she always respected our budget with vendor recommendations. If any of my expectations were unrealistic or if she had any concerns, she let me know, and this helped ensure that the vision for our day could become a reality. Her reputation amongst wedding vendors also helps secure top-tier service for your day.
    With her experience and expertise, she anticipates blind spots and fixes problems before they can become a problem. She was my bodyguard for the wedding day and made sure that myself, family and friends had a great time free of worry. No matter how organized you are, how many weddings you have been a part of, or how capable your friends and family believe they are, there is no substitute for a professional planner of Christy’s caliber and the peace of mind she will provide everyone involved in your wedding. There are innumerable small details on the timeline and post-wedding that I know of that I would have never anticipated. Who knows how many details she worked out that I am still unaware of.
    The peace of mind alone would be enough for me to recommend her, but she made my wedding more beautiful than I could have imagined. Her creativity is such a special asset. She can create details unique to your wedding that express your personality. She doesn’t just recreate junk you’ve seen on Pinterest or recycle ideas from wedding to wedding.
    Thank you, Christy, for everything you did for us. I will continue to recommend you to family and friends.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/27/2018

Christy was amazing--flexible, patient, organized, and genuinely interested in helping us make our day everything we hoped for!

I cannot say enough positive things about Christy! From start to finish, she went above and beyond to ensure every detail was covered and that our day was everything we hoped it to be. Christy helped take the stress out of planning and put me at ease that the timeline, details, and everything day-of would be taken care of. From the moment I met her, I knew I was in good hands and working with a person who genuinely cared about not only my day, but also me as a person. I was actually on the fence about hiring a Day of Coordinator—but looking back, it was the single best decision I made. Christy is extremely patient, organized, kind, and flexible. She answered all of my questions, listened, made excellent suggestions, and helped me think of things I would never have known to address on my own! Most importantly, my family and I were able to truly enjoy being present on our wedding day, knowing that Christy was taking care of everything else. She is truly a one-of-a-kind person and planner and I feel so blessed to have had her alongside me in the planning process!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Abbey · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect Planner for Us

Christy is an amazing planner who made us feel like we were the only wedding she was planning is 2018! Because of her, my entire family was able to relax and totally enjoy the wedding day. She knew our vision and what we really wanted. Because of that, she was able to make day-of decisions with ease for us. She had amazing ideas and always made us feel relaxed! We would hire her again a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Amy · Married on 08/11/2018

Christy is the absolute best!!!!

Christy is absolutely amazing! I honestly don’t know what we would have done without her. I got married on 8/11/18 and she was there to help me with everything I needed and always answered the million questions I had. She made our wedding day so relaxed and made sure everything went smooth. Even though she was in the middle of planning her own wedding, she NEVER seemed too busy to help us. Christy is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and she will definitely make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. We are so grateful to have had her as part of the best day of our lives. Thanks Christy!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Mark · Married on 06/30/2018

Christina Burton was amazing! Her attention to detail, communication, knowledge, thoroughness, and ability to tell everyone where to be and when were outstanding. There were things we never would have thought of and ideas we never would have had were it not for her excellent advise. Every part of the ceremony and reception went seamlessly, and the whole event, from the first planning meeting to the last dance, was perfect. It's hard to think of how the most important day of our lives could have gone better, and we have her expertise to thank for it!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Karla · Married on 06/16/2018

Christy is absolutely amazing. She helped us put together the most beautiful, easiest, funnest wedding ever. One advise I would give any Bride To Be would be to not only hire a wedding planner but to hire Christina Burton. She is dedicated and caring, she will listen to your ideas and make them a reality and she will also come up with perfect alternatives so your day is just as you want it to be and runs smoothly. She will also go the extra mile with all the work she does for you and having her as a wedding day coordinator will probably be the best money you spend on your entire day.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

The best wedding planner we could have ever asked for!!!

From the moment I met Christy to talk about our wedding day, we instantly clicked and I knew I didn't need to look any further for a wedding planner! She was so kind, experienced, approachable, and it was like talking to a lifelong friend. I felt like she completely understood all of our ideas and was able to perfectly execute everything we pictured our wedding day to be. Christy was always available to answer emails, texts, phone calls, and to have many meetings leading up our big day. She did such a great job helping ease my stress during the planning process because she is just so easy to trust! On the actual wedding day, Christy was great at making sure we were at the right spots at the right time, that we had everything we needed, and that everything was going smoothly and looked perfectly! It seriously made such a difference having someone so calm like her on such a busy day! She wears many hats on the wedding day, including a decorator, to someone keeping everyone on schedule, getting food, cleaning up, and even a seamstress when my dress ripped! I can't say enough wonderful things about Christy, and I am ready to recommend her to every bride! She truly allowed me, my husband, and our families to relax and enjoy the day because she took care of everything. Our wedding day could not have been planned or gone as smoothly as it did if we didn't have Christy on our team! She is just so AMAZING at what she does!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 05/27/2018

We hired Christy as a day of coordinator and she was absolutely amazing! Everything looked beautiful, the whole day went very smoothly, and I knew I didn’t have to worry about anything all day.

I had a problem with my seating chart 3 days before the wedding and as soon as I emailed her and asked for help she responded with a great suggestion and everything worked perfectly.

We seriously wouldn’t have been able to have a successful wedding without her.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Cathy · Married on 12/22/2017

As the mother of the bride, I wanted everything to be what my daughter dreamed of. Christy was able to help see that my daughter's ideas and dreams were carried out. Christy met several times with us to clearly listen to the vision. She even met with several of our vendors. The wedding day went smoothly and details were just as we desired. She took care of every detail from timelines to calling vendors to setting up to loading the cars at the end of the night. Every time I asked about a chore- she assured me it was done and it was done! Her professional attitude about everything was also great. If I had another daughter getting married, I would definitely use her again. Christy is well worth her fees!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Amy · Married on 09/30/2017

I was on the edge of hiring a day-of coordinator, but I am so happy that I did. More importantly, I feel so fortunately that I found Christy. From our first meeting, I knew that I needed her to be there for our big day. Not only did she get me and my vibe, but she became a friend. I enjoyed grabbing a glass of wine and planning. Our meetings were the highlight of my wedding planning process. On the big day, she made everything run smoothly. I'm still hearing stories about potential disasters that she handled without my knowledge! I had no idea there was any chaos! If you are a bride and you can't decide if you need a planner, you do. I highly recommend Christina Burton Events!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Christie · Married on 10/01/2016

Christy was part of my wedding October 2016 in KY. She was absolutely wonderful. I had no idea of all the "little" details that I seemed to have forgotten that she quickly got me on track. My family adored her so much my dad said he could adopt her as his own. She was a busy bee the entire day but didn't miss a beat. She is laid back but completely on task with what needs to be accomplished and not afraid to take charge. Which that is what I loved about her. I trusted all of her choices that were made for last minute changes throughout the day. Thank you Christy!!!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/13/2016

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Christy Burton for making our wedding absolutely fabulous! Every detail was perfect and 8/13/16 will go down as one of the best weddings ever!! Thank you so much for making our wedding so special!!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

Christy was our day of coordinator for our wedding back in July of 2016 in Lexington, KY. I was amazed at how involved and helpful she was throughout the entire planning process, not just on the wedding day. She set up a few meetings to get the timeline planned and helped me find fantastic vendors to work with that she knew could be trusted. The most amazing part was that on my wedding day everyone could just relax and really enjoy the festivities rather than decorating, coordinating and cleaning up! Christy and her team were invaluable to me as a bride and really made my wedding day the most special day for me and my husband. Her attention to detail and execution were amazing! Thank you again Christy!

Sent on 03/06/2017

HappyBride · Married on 05/21/2016

If you are trying to choose between Christy and another day-of coordinator/planner, definitely choose Christy. You will be so glad you did. I cannot explain how amazing Christy was for our wedding... she went completely above and beyond. No task was too big or too small. She handled disgruntled vendors; managed guests; set-up and decorated our plan-b ceremony and reception sites for rain with only a few hours notice; did an impromptu supply run... and so much more. What's more is that she did this all, and I had no idea. She made the whole thing completely stress free for me and my husband as well as our family and guests. She was so organized and most of all, incredibly professional. She was a delight to work with. I cannot imagine a better planner/day-of-coordinator and would highly recommend Christy to anyone looking for a gorgeous, stress-free, and well done wedding day.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Caitlin · Married on 04/16/2016

Christy was the key to making our wedding day an absolute dream. She took all of the stress off of my mother and I. Each step from planning to making sure everyone was where they needed to be on the day of was seamless. I definitely recommend her for any event, she is worth every penny!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Blair · Married on 07/18/2015

Do not look anywhere else - Christy is FANTASTIC. We hired Christy as our day-of coordinator for our wedding in July 2015 and she was absolutely everything I hoped she would be, and more. She was organized, responsive, detailed, and calm throughout the entire process. We had several meetings in order to prepare for the day, and worked through timelines to ensure everything would run appropriately. At one point, I remember saying to her, "I have to tell you everything I've only even thought of myself and not told my fiancé or my mom, because I need you to be my brain that day." She was an incredible brain. It was clear that our wedding was not among her first weddings, because she was prepared for every situation, and was never in the way or obtrusive, but always in command of the timeline and aware of the dynamics. I cannot recommend Christy any higher. If she's available, book her immediately!

Sent on 03/18/2017
  • Jel

Janice · Married on 11/07/2009

Deserves Highest Rating - Outstanding!!

Wow! I was looking to hire a wedding coordinator for my future daughter-in-law and son and we chose Christy, and what a wise decision that turned out to be. Christy is a true wedding planner professional in every way imaginable. She is highly organized, an excellent communicator, thorough follow through, highly creative, fun, and we all felt she genuinely cared about the bride and groom's wedding. There were no details left behind and on the wedding day, it went like clockwork. Thank you, Christy for making a special day even more special. You get more than 10 stars from us.

Sent on 04/08/2019