11601 Main Street, Louisville, KY 40243 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 101
  • Pricing

About L&M Detailed Events

L&M Detailed Events Ltd. Co. is a wedding planning company in Louisville, Kentucky, that will help you create a fantastic setting to celebrate your special occasion. As their client, your needs as a couple will come first while Lorrie Hanners and Melissa Anderson (the team at L&M) work to transform your dreams and visions into a reality.

Lorrie and Melissa are the only two planners at L&M Detailed Events Ltd. Co. and are able to assist with planning for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They can do day-of coordination, full planning, and partial planning, as well as budget analysis, event design, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists. Lorrie and Melissa are happy to help couples who are having a civil, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, or religious ceremony.

Follow L&M Detailed Events on

59 Reviews for L&M Detailed Events

• Jess

Jess · Married on 10/26/2019

Best Decision!

When I started planning our wedding, I quickly became overwhelmed with all the options that are available for every part of a wedding. I was also about to start a new job in a different state than we planned to get married (with my husband living in a third state). I was hesitant to spend money on a wedding planner. But I thought I would at least talk with some to see what I thought anyway. Enter two wonderful women: Lorrie and Melissa. They were immediately kind, warm, welcoming, and obviously organized and knew what they were doing. They were interested in me and my husband, what we wanted, how we wanted it, and how they could help us get those things! When they told me their ultimate goal for a wedding is that the couple wouldn't know if something went wrong until AFTER the wedding, I was sold!

Throughout the 15-month engagement, we met several times when we would visit Kentucky and Melissa made time for phone calls often to stay in touch and updated. Each time, Melissa would have a list of things we needed to follow-up on, things we needed to start thinking about, and some longer-term items to just "be aware of." This helped us immensely. She worked with us on a budget, never suggesting we spend more! She was able to provide suggested vendors, but never once pushed us to hire anyone specifically. The honesty and openness we received was such a sigh of relief for us because we feared that from other wedding planners with whom we met.

There were MANY things that I would not have ever thought about (or would have considered after it was too late). She attended vendor meetings with us (or for us when we couldn't make it). She made a detailed schedule of the wedding weekend that had five-minute increments at some points (incredible to my Type A personality, but not scary to others because you know Lorrie and Melissa have it covered for you!). She did all the things we weren't looking forward to for our wedding planning so we could focus on the fun stuff. She answered the hundreds of questions I had throughout the planning. She was available at all hours by text, phone, and email! It was phenomenal!

Finally, the wedding weekend arrived. And, just when I thought they couldn't get any better, Lorrie and Melissa helped us through the rehearsal step-by-step, stepping in when there were questions, discrepancies, or issues. The next morning (wedding day), Lorrie and Melissa were at the venue decorating, arranging, double-checking things, and setting up for our fabulous day! Melissa came to see us while we were getting ready to check in on me and how I was doing. She is the sweetest!

Our wedding went off without a hitch (that I noticed). Lorrie and Melissa handled EVERYTHING. These women are sincerely true experts in their fields. They are wonderful at their job, but they are also seriously wonderful people. We feel so fortunate to have met Lorrie and Melissa and to have been able to work with them and get to know them as people.

Working with Lorrie and Melissa was THE best decision we made in the wedding planning process! Meet with them and see for yourself! If nothing else, you will meet two of the sweetest ladies in Kentucky!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/31/2019

Everything went so smooth thanks to their amazing work!

Lorrie was our main point of contact throughout the whole process, we live in another country so there was a lot of Facetime calls and emails throughout the process, even with a 12 hour time difference! Lorrie was on top of absolutely everything and was willing to go the extra mile to help make the perfect day for Andrew and I. She was super hands-on with my family since I wasn't physically there and easily won them over! She even stepped in to save the day on a chaotic experience with our rehearsal dinner plans (which was completely out of her scope) and it ended up being even better than planned! Melanie helped a lot on the day as well and was so energetic and involved with the whole experience. I would highly recommend Lorrie & Mel if you're looking for a great events team! Thank you so much Lorrie for everything :)

Sent on 01/15/2020

L&M Detailed Events's reply:

Megan,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet note for us. It makes us smile to know that you enjoyed your day to the fullest. We miss you all and want to do it all over again. Every time I eat Sriracha I think of you all 😉 Thank you for allowing us to be part of your day.

L&M Detailed Events Pricing

L&M Detailed Events Price Rates

L&M Detailed Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1750
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Pfanntastic Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with these ladies was an absolute pleasure! They are well organized, and excellent communicators! I look forward to the next opportunity to work side by side again! Cheers! Jerusha Pfanntastic Photography

• 11601 Main Street Louisville, Kentucky, 40243 See on map
    8593381591 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (L&M Detailed Events)