203 West Second Street, Lexington, KY 40507 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lexington Event Company, LLC

We are a full service, one-stop-shop event management company. We have a team of professionals with a combined 30 years experience, who will work meticulously to create the wedding weekend of your dreams! Each event is unique, just like our clients, and requires more than just a cookie-cutter plan, or planner. Let's sit down and discuss your vision and how we can exceed your expectations.

Follow Lexington Event Company, LLC on

Couple dancing
d9d43d8ac138465c 1452612221657 4d8a5461

16 Reviews for Lexington Event Company, LLC

Raechel · Married on 07/07/2018

I'm so incredibly thankful for the hard work Laura and Maddy did to make our wedding day so perfect! They thought of every last detail and made the process easy and stress-free. They were extremely professional, and replied almost immediately to any questions or concerns I or my family had. On the day of the event, I didn't have to worry about a thing! I was able to relax and enjoy spending time with my bridal party while they took care of fine details. LexEffect was one of my favorite parts of my big day, and I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Erica · Married on 05/26/2018

Many, many thanks to Kaelyn and her team. I cannot say enough wonderful things-- as an out of town bride, she set me- and my mother at ease (and that was no easy task!). Extremely organized and excellent communication-- I cannot recommend her enough. She worked her magic behind the scenes and made for a seamless and polished wedding day. She and her team went above and beyond - and handled every curveball and request! We also enjoyed her team- everyone was so kind and helpful - thank you!

Before you had a chance to ask, she's already thought of it and has taken care of it! Her professionalism and in-depth knowledge was priceless. From vendor insight to overall guidance, I truly don't know what we would have done without LexEffect-- so very much appreciated! Top-rate event planning- and a delight to work with and collaborate. They are the absolute best-- best decision I made in the planning process!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Alex & Valentin · Married on 05/26/2018

Thank you, LexEffect!

Kaelyn and the LexEffect team are incredible! From organization and execution, they went above and beyond. We had most of our vendors in place when we started working with LexEffect, but they took us to the finish line with easy, matter-of-fact communication and very little stress. In fact, they repeatedly did much more than we asked (or, frankly, than our contract anticipated), so they offered a tremendous value. We held our wedding at my in-laws' home, which, in and of itself, had the makings of a stressful situation. LexEffect, however, planned and executed every detail so that it felt like we were instead at a full-service wedding venue. Even my in-laws were at ease! Thank you, thank you, LexEffect!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Lexington Event Company, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Dwayne Lloyd Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Hannah at LexEffect this summer as a photographer on a joint wedding. She did a fantastic job and it was one of the most organized wedding days that I have experienced. At one point the Mother Of The Bride looked at me and told me that hiring Hanna and LexEffect was the best money she had spent on her daughter's wedding day. The timeline was perfect and there were no distractions with forgotten details. I did not have to help with planning and was able to just concentrate on my job of photography which made my day a pleasure as well! I highly recommend hiring LexEffect to help with your wedding day.

• 203 West Second Street Lexington, KY, 40507 See on map
    Location of (Lexington Event Company, LLC)