Palmetto, Palmetto, GA 30268 Map · Phone number

About Artistry by MJS

Local to Atlanta, Georgia and servicing the greater metropolitan area of the city, professional cosmetologist Mandy Jane Stoykewich of Artistry by MJS specializes in bridal hair and makeup. With a certification in cosmetology and over ten years of art design and cosmetic experience in television, film, and the wedding industry, Mandy Jane Stoykewich is passionate about crafting unique wedding looks that leave her clients feeling confident, empowered, and beautiful in their own skin.

Mandy Jane Stoykewich provides on-location hair and makeup services to brides and bridal parties. Regardless of a client’s gender, ethnicity, or general style, she is dedicated to using her experience and professional techniques to enhance their natural beauty. Mandy Jane Stoykewich encourages her brides to schedule a trial run to ensure she creates their desired wedding look. Some of her hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

Slow dancing
kristy

7 Reviews for Artistry by MJS

Rebecca · Married on 05/31/2014

MJ did my hair and one bridesmaid for my atlanta wedding. It was all so easy. She was responsive with emails. She came to where I was getting ready. Did not require a trial run (thank you!!!) and I was very pleased with how my hair looked at the wedding. My bridesmaid loved her hair, as well. I just showed MJ a couple of pictures on my phone from pinterest with the approximate hair style I wanted. I had never gotten my hair done before and have a sensitive scalp so I was worried, but it was no problem. Because I didn't do a trial run, it was affordable. She was laid back and professional.

Sent on 06/08/2014
  • User3190382 · 2+ years ago

MJ did hair and Make up for me, my bridesmaids and both my mother and my mother in law. She did an absolutely fabulous job from the planning phase down to the execution of the hair and make up. She was totally flexable with day change changes and I would definitely refer her to a friend!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Jamie · Married on 01/04/2014

MJ provided 5 star service all the way around. She did my make up, my hair, and my three bridesmaids' hair for my wedding earlier this month. She was responsive in our communication via email which made setting up the service very very easy. She was super professional and worked very efficiently that day. Everyone's hair looked awesome the first time, but she even offered to make changes if the bridesmaids weren't happy with it. I was really impressed by her skill and speed. As for my hair and makeup, I am SO thankful we had MJ that day. She made me look awesome. I am a no-glam, no-beauty-sense kind of girl, and it was the best feeling to not have to worry about how I looked on my wedding day. My hair was perfect and it lasted all night, even after a lot of dancing. My makeup was also perfect. After she was done with me, I didn't think or worry about how I looked at all for the rest of the day-- throughout pictures, the ceremony, the reception or the rest of the night. It really was worth every penny to have that confidence -- I was able to truly enjoy my whole day. In addition to her talent and skills, she was also a fun person to hang out with that morning while she was working on us. Thank you MJ! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Artistry by MJS FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 70
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 70
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 130
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 70
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Palmetto Palmetto, Georgia, 30268 See on map
    404-444-0574 (Phone number)
    Location of (Artistry by MJS)