446 Shanley Street, Buffalo, NY 14206 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Artistic Audio Entertainment

Artistic Audio Entertainment, based in Buffalo, New York, is a professional audio/visual entertainment and DJ company bringing their signature style of crowd-motivating fun to Western New York weddings. Their qualified party hosts build personal relationships with your guests for the night to ensure that everyone is having the best night of their lives!

Experience

The team at Artistic Audio has packed dance floors all over Western New York. Their expertise has led clients to sing their praises continuously and recommend them to weddings all over the area. Over the years, they have built relationships with venues in Buffalo and the surrounding suburbs, which means that they know their way around and can be incredibly efficient at keeping things moving for couples and their guests.

Each couple will receive professional dance floor lighting and a DJ to meet their every need. Let them take control of the entertainment at your event so that you don’t have to. Services include:

• DJ and MC services

Artistic Audio Entertainment 6
Artistic Audio Entertainment 7

Marrin Friedman · Married on 07/27/2019

Best photo booth company

Rick and his employees are the most thoughtful and fun people that I have dealt with!! The photo booth was a hit at my wedding and so many people enjoyed it. I received a photo booth guest book at the end of the night with a copy of my guests pictures and a message from my guests in it. I have looked at it since my big day several times thinking to myself this was the best idea ever that Rick came up with! I also enjoyed how much room we had in the booth so we could get many people in one picture!! Also, some of my guests forget to leave a copy of their pictures in the book after the received several printed out copies ( their mistake) and I contacted Rick and he re-printed the pictures!!! He is truly the best vendor !!! Thank you!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Marrin...I am a happy guy right now. This message means everything to me and I am beyond thankful you were happy with everything. Thank you so much for choosing me!!
  • Christina

Christina M. Kothe · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome Uplighting and Love Letters

Rick and his nephew did the uplighting for our venue last month and made the place look incredible!! His pricing is unbeatable, and his customer service is top notch. He met us at the venue and went through all the different colors with us until we found the perfect shade! We knew we were in great hands with Artistic Audio, and we highly recommend them! All anyone talked about was how cool the room looked with the lighting, and how it set the mood for the whole party. He's the best in the area at what he does!

Chekc out his website at:
    www.ArtisticAudioEntertainment.com

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Artistic Audio Entertainment 16
    Artistic Audio Entertainment 17

Artistic Audio Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,050.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,550.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 175.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 446 Shanley Street Buffalo, NY, 14206 See on map