446 Shanley Street, Buffalo, NY 14206 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Artistic Audio Entertainment

Artistic Audio Entertainment, based in Buffalo, New York, is a professional audio/visual entertainment and DJ company bringing their signature style of crowd-motivating fun to Western New York weddings. Their qualified party hosts build personal relationships with your guests for the night to ensure that everyone is having the best night of their lives!

Experience

The team at Artistic Audio has packed dance floors all over Western New York. Their expertise has led clients to sing their praises continuously and recommend them to weddings all over the area. Over the years, they have built relationships with venues in Buffalo and the surrounding suburbs, which means that they know their way around and can be incredibly efficient at keeping things moving for couples and their guests.

Each couple will receive professional dance floor lighting and a DJ to meet their every need. Let them take control of the entertainment at your event so that you don’t have to. Services include:

• DJ and MC services

Videos 3 Videos

53 Reviews for Artistic Audio Entertainment

• Kacey W. · Married on 08/08/2020

Personal, Wonderful Service

Rick is the most personable, caring wedding vendor that I worked with during my wedding. Due to Covid-19, we really had to roll with the punches from a planning aspect up to the very day of our wedding. He was the most supportive DJ I think you could get. He nailed our wedding music choices, my guests loved him, and I couldn’t be happier with our choice.

Sent on 08/09/2020

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Well that just made my day and the look on your face at your wedding was priceless.
    Your day turned out perfectly and I will always have your back Kacey(wedding and life)
  • Lynsey

Lynsey Q. · Married on 01/25/2020

Best Wedding DJ

Highly recommended!!!!
    Dj Rick was the second best decision I made! The first is my Groom :)
    Rick went above and beyond throughout our entire process to make sure everything went according to plan. When picking a wedding DJ, at first I was a litte wrapped up with staying within my wedding “budget” but Rick’s prices are extremely fair & the time and effort he put into my day, I feel I didn’t give him enough.
    We met up about 10 days before the wedding to finalize some details at which time I was a little distracted because I had about 8,000 things running through my head... He guided me through everything, went over his playlists and sets that he uses and i loved everything. He even gave suggestions and helped fill in some of the gaps that I hadn’t even thought of. I left our feeling super confident in him & really glad that I decided to go with him! The day of the wedding my ceremony didn’t start until 3pm. Guess what time Rick got there? 11am!!!! That alone shows his passion and dedication to his brides & grooms. He spent probably 3 extra hours than he needed to making sure he had everything in order & perfect. Once the ceremony started everything went exactly as we planned, cocktail hour music was exactly what i wanted, dances were perfect. Timing of everything was perfect!!!! Then we all hit the dance floor and the party really got started!!! It was AMAZING!!! The entire dance floor was jam packed for like 3+ hours! People are still texting us telling us how beautiful & fun everything was!!! My venue set everything up beautifully & luckily I had DJ Rick to set the tone for the entire night and he didn’t miss a beat! I know i am partial because it was my own wedding but it was SOOOO much fun!!!! And looking back, I honestly don’t know if it would have been half the party it was if I went with any other DJ.
    So to any brides/grooms-to-be that are reading this and trying to decide if you should go with Artistic Audio Entertainment, I will tell you like everyone told me “people remember 3 things at your wedding: food, drinks & DJ” so this is not something you want to skimp on. Rick is a genuinely nice guy, professional and so passionate about his work! To him it’s not just “another wedding” it’s YOUR once-in-a-lifetime day and he makes sure that you know that. DJ Rick does not disappoint ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 02/04/2020

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Lynsey. I am excited and proud while reading it and I am glad I made a difference on your social day.
    Best wishes to you and Eric!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Artistic Audio Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1075.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1650.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector

• 446 Shanley Street Buffalo, NY, 14206 See on map
    716-221-8644 (Phone number)
    Location of (Artistic Audio Entertainment)